Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Secret Summer - Cheat/Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v1.0Epilogue] [KoGa3]

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
There seems to be something going wrong with the installation of my Mod, this menu item should definitely appear in the "Preferences". Really strange.

the compressed game with already installed Mod, if possible you can try that.
Figured it out. Basically had to copy everything from the mod folder one by one into the game folder rather then replace the game folder. Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble.

Reactions: KoGa3

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi. The gallery Mod from OscarSix is also integrated. So far he hasn't updated it, so you can access "only" the entrys for the chapters 1-9. When he is updating his mod I update mine then, too.
Hi, Im not clear on what you mean here.

Is there a WT for CH 10 in your mod that you did or have you only places placeholders for the same?

Just wanted to clarify.

Thank you for your efforts

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, Im not clear on what you mean here.

Is there a WT for CH 10 in your mod that you did or have you only places placeholders for the same?

Just wanted to clarify.

Thank you for your efforts
Hi. I did walkthrough recommendations for the chapter 10 content in my Mod so far by myself, since the WT from OscarSix isn't updated yet for the new game release. Later I "replace" them again with the ones from OscarSix when he is releasing his Mod update. But don't worry, they will be mostly the same.

Reactions: Devilrv

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sorry to hear that. I've checked my Mod with both available game downloads ("normal" and compressed) and didn't have any such issues. So maybe this is a problem with an old save or there went something wrong with the Mod installation. If this appears when loading your save you can try to use my saves (link under the optional downloads).

If there are still problems I made a complete download file from the compressed game version with integrated Mod and also integrated saves . Hope this works for you.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The remastered version is also V10, is this mod compatible with it or were there code changes that require an update to the mod?

Thanks very much for your mods!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
KoGa3 Your mod works fine in the version of the game it's designed for. I use PC and just did a CTRL speed run to check choices and so forth.

But just thought I'd mention it doesn't work on the Steam release of the game, it throws a bunch of errors.

If I've read the game versions correctly, though, that is not the same version your current mod here was designed to work with, correct?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 I can't run game with your mod because I have this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi. Did a quick check and it worked for me. But: in this Mod I have made the same installation way as the Mod from OscarSix, you have to merge the /game directory from my Zip with the /game directory of the game!
KoGa3 Your mod works fine in the version of the game it's designed for. I use PC and just did a CTRL speed run to check choices and so forth.

But just thought I'd mention it doesn't work on the Steam release of the game, it throws a bunch of errors.

If I've read the game versions correctly, though, that is not the same version your current mod here was designed to work with, correct?
Unfortunately I don't know the Steam version, but that can be the reason. There will probably be something in the original game adapted to Steam that is now incompatible with my Mod.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hi. Did a quick check and it worked for me. But: in this Mod I have made the same installation way as the Mod from OscarSix, you have to merge the /game directory from the zip with the /game directory of the game!
Thanks I found a solution in the meantime and surprisingly the problem was that I enabled rollback using UnRen (as I practically do with every RenPy game) and somehow this was causing an error and not allowing me to start the game with this mod, after removing the rollback file generated by UnRen the game started normally.

Reactions: KoGa3