Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Secret Summer - Cheat/Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v1.0Epilogue] [KoGa3]

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I am confused or (more probably) stupid... I see the mod updated for latest version, but not where to download it.... no link for the two typed downloads mediafire and whatever....

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
is it possible to add music to this mod?
Hi, sorry for the late response.
I was considering that also quite some time ago, too - but already had back then to less time doing it (adding ingame music is unfortunately a bit time consuming). Well, in the meantime with the game already finished it would be definitely to much for me doing that. Sorry.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you please upload a Complete Walkthrough MOD for SandStorm.

https://f95zone.to/threads/erastorm-ep-1-sandstorm-v1-0-gleenx-studio.70133/
Hi. I don't have made a Mod for that game, havn't even played it so far. Therefore not possible for me.

There seems someone else is doing already a Mod for that game anyway, but it’s not updated to the latest version. It can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/erastorm...0-9-5b-multi-mod-pt-br-translation-mod.82612/

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There are some green choices "raw", does that mean pregnancy? If it is, maybe you could change the wording in the next update to make a little clearer.

I don't remember seeing a choice to come outside, so I'm guessing fucking raw will get them pregnant eventually(?)

I rather fuck them raw, but if that leads to pregnancy I would choose condoms since I'm not a fan of pregnancy in games.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
There are some green choices "raw", does that mean pregnancy? If it is, maybe you could change the wording in the next update to make a little clearer.

I don't remember seeing a choice to come outside, so I'm guessing fucking raw will get them pregnant eventually(?)

I rather fuck them raw, but if that leads to pregnancy I would choose condoms since I'm not a fan of pregnancy in games.
As far as I remember there were two "raw" variables set with the choices: "Nraw" (for Norah) and "Lraw" (for Leanne). But both had now already endings without pregnancy (only Irene). I remember a few different dialogs because of these two raw variables. But since the game is already (nearly) finished now it's not that important for the game anymore.

About the "nearly" finished: according the dev it seems he's doing a short "epilogue" to most of the endings. Maybe there these variables are checked again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joi_fan

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried to integrate the new game epilogue from SuperWriter into the main game. I made an own Mod variant, there the WT Mod an the files for the epilogue are already integrated. You only have to install the base game first (the v1.0beta one), then this new Mod version.

Info: the epilogue has also one music track. But since the whole main game had none I made an option before the epilogue starts so you can choose to use it or not.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
KoGa3 - Just downloaded the Epilogue and your Mod - and my Images disappear (Image Not Found). Not for just one scene either. Not sure what to do here. - I would send you a save but all I have - when I pull up Saves - is the Auto Saves and 'Persistent'.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 - Just downloaded the Epilogue and your Mod - and my Images disappear (Image Not Found). Not for just one scene either. Not sure what to do here. - I would send you a save but all I have - when I pull up Saves - is the Auto Saves and 'Persistent'.
Hi. I assume you maybe have not installed the right base game: you MUST install the v1.0beta, NOT the new epilogue one! (this only contains the pics for that).
Or the installation went wrong: after you have extracted my Zip, you have to merge the /game folder with the one from the main game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0LDSK00L