VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Secret Summer [v1.0 Epilogue] [SuperWriter]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

graffics and draws (cg): fantastic.

characters: really colorfull and atractive.

story: is actually really good its just a bit slow (just a bit).

scenes (all of them): really well done.

gameplay: simple but well done.

conclussion: this game is a really nice and soft story, with clever and atractive womens. it needs some fixes there and there,(specialy in the look of the characters, i dont think some of them know how to "blink" or hear about pupils) but hey! is a work in progres they will fix that in the future.

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money

psdt: the game is more about "sensual" scenes than "HOT" scenes.
    so expect a slow passing game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MrJ

Everything in Johnny Silverhand 's rating is totally true.

The game is a real gem!
    Really good graphics, a well written story, hot women and a perfect kind of humor.
    There is so much potential i'm just going crazy with all the possibilites!

SuperWriter is really a super writer!

This game needs more support. Come on guys, play it and be pleased!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Only4You

I don't usually review games so early but I AM because this game deserves a lot more attention. It's in its second chapter and already I'm thinking this might be one of the best incest games I've played.

SuperWriter actually seems like a "Super" writer. This ain't your everyday crappy incest "story" (If you could consider those games having a story in the first place). The story is "comical" but it ain't so far from reality and feels thoughtfully put together. At some points, I felt like the dev was drawing inspiration from experience, e.g. the reactions from mom, the lectures from older sis and the banter with little sis - they don't feel artificial - and the player can totally relate.

The characters are unique in their own ways and yeah, they do feel like humans. And when I say humans, I mean humans with common sense, not retards/morons. Also, they don't feel like watered-down versions of family members - they do feel like your family. I don't know if that'd make some of you a little uncomfortable - but I'd say if you do - it's kinda the point. (Maybe you shouldn't have picked an incest game in the first place if you didn't have the gall to handle it!)

My favorite character would be the mom - because she's faithfully portrayed as one. Wanting to shower with her grown-up son naked might be a little too much, but as I said, the story is comical, too much reality ain't the focus here, rather what I'm talking about is - does she "seem/feel" like a mom - well she does!!! 10 outta 10 - good job dev, it ain't easy I guess because you mostly see facile and pretentious portrayals of mothers in adult VNs. This game's now officially added to my list of exceptions.

But I know what you guys care about most - are the girls hot? Damn right, they are! With mom being the hottest followed by sister Leanne IMO ("redheads, you gotta love 'em" :love: .)

To sum it up, I see huge potential in this game. I'd be heartbroken if the game were abandoned due to a lack of support. But don't take my word for it, play it yourself and judge. I believe you won't be disappointed if you're a fan of the genre like myself.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

John64

Models are awesome and I haven't met those in other games (which is a huge plus). Rendering quality 4.5/5. Language is good and the story is captivating. VERY nice start. Was a bit surprised with rather fast "development" of the relationships with Leanna and mom (sorry, "ex-wife of landlord"), but definitely worth downloading. Will be waiting for more.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Not a bad start. The renders are good and the characters seem somewhat interesting... but I hate when the MC knows something that I as a player do not just yet. So there is some amount of confusion going forward because of this. The deals and stuff make it difficult to know what is happening in some regards.

I suppose other than that, there are no serious problems in my mind although the characters seem to all be acting somewhat strange? I presume it is planned to explain all of this soon but it still is annoying going into the story so blind.

This game has potential, I just hope relationships between the family/roommates whatever you want to call them is done as natural as can be and isn't just oddly and nonsensically rushed because that certainly would ruin things for me anyways.

Wishing the best for this game and recommend a try in its current state.

3.5/5.0
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SummmerP

Fuck this game...

5/5... I love it.
    :geek:

Unless you're into some deep-dark-web weeaboo weird shit, and only into that (lol)... this is a must play.
    Characterization is top marks, renders are stunning, the pace feels so damn nice, tension floating, dancing between you and the girls like a valse.
    Don't even bother to check its genre, or read its intro, or our reviews... pff... just grab it, fall for it, and support the dev if you would, so he'll keep it coming.

Respect, fap and peace.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

Really nice game, been a long time since we've got a game that's well written and nice renders to go with them.

Renders - 4/5 - There really nice, good use of lighting and good angles.
    Character Designs - 5/5 - Some really nice girls in this, personally prefer Zoe & Norah.
    Story - 4/5 - Good story, although, has it been done before?...possibly, might just be another summer story, we'll have to see where the dev takes it.

Overall I'd give the game a 4.5, worth a play, v0.1 does a good job at introducing all the characters, would recommend it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Mormyar

I love this game. Renders and models looks really good. I also played his other game Picture Perfect and i loved that one too. This dev is really talented and i will for sure support him. Very good job SuperWriter!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Shuchetan

I would certainly say that the start of this VN is very well made. Though it is a start, the quality of the Models, the script, the plot as well as the dev notes in game are great and I would certainly look forward to see how this progresses.

Things to work on a bit I think are definitely the overlays, the addition of animation (repetitive small gifs are not very good as they seem robotic however, space can be saved).

I liked how the game takes care of the characters' relationship definition at the begining which gives an additional kink to the game.

I would certainly say that the models are exquisite and not like as you see in most games (taken from other games with subtle changes). it definitely adds to the scoring of the game.

This game certainly leans towards harem style game and I would really implore that this be a VN or KN where there is no/minimal grind. Since it is a VN, I would certainly recommend that the story should contain a little bit of NTR or some rescue plot which definitely falls in the plotline extremely well. However, full on NTR is not really appreciated by all and is a dicy selling point so you shoud definitely look carefully before you leap.

I understand that as a V0.1, you will not be able to gather much supporters, but I would definitely want you to go on with the story and develop it as best to your imagination and wish you the best of luck in this endeavor.

Really liked the game and hope you are looking to update on these soon.

P.S. One thing that draws a lot of attention and appreciation are responses and support in forum.

@SuperWriter : BEST OF LUCK!