Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
exactly how much content is there for the dad? ive given him all 5 pills to corrupt him and teased him as much as i could when i did but since im out of pills it wont let me tease him anymore?

Reactions: CharleyT

nevv97

Apr 14, 2018
Hi!
I have a question. Why this game doesn't show up on the main page when there is a new update, or even when i wants to find it using tags as incest. I was thinking about that this game have so high potential but there is no so many downlaod as well comments, there is something like shadow ban or something like that?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
How to make dad corrupt again?Maybe in next version?
Yeah...as I've noticed with other games, it's impossible to tell when you've reached the end of the available content. I got to where it says to 'Change dad' as it did before, but there's no option to do so, so I'm guessing I'm at the end of this version? :unsure:

Reactions: Tutuooo and nazuky
Feb 28, 2019
Yeah...as I've noticed with other games, it's impossible to tell when you've reached the end of the available content. I got to where it says to 'Change dad' as it did before, but there's no option to do so, so I'm guessing I'm at the end of this version? :unsure:
the event is in your room

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Well, a few decent additions to this one. New job, with the MC getting groped by coworkers, always fun. A new event expanding on the Jack relationship, with the choice to be 'faithful' or cuck him with his best friend... I think a few of the dead links got cleaned up for now, that's nice. Wasn't a super long time for the update, either. Hm. Hopefully next time we get an expansion on that kiss from the dad lol. ... I still can't figure out what to do to get that scene with the mom in the living room that's in the image folder.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It's somewhat bugged for me, there is blank space with prompt to edit text when there should be new session with teacher after classes, same with talk with lena dad and hang with lucas. I don't know if issues is because of bimbo path or something else. Also according to images madison should have more content, same as martha, after reaching 2nd office level there is blank space when choosing to do paperwork. If all of this is bugged out because it's necessary to start new game then it's too much grind to do them every time to see new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil and nazuky

Beershadow

Jun 5, 2018
after reaching 55 corruption with father I get the text line "Change Father" but I can't click it. Is that a bug or do I need to do something special to activate it?

Reactions: essarios333

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
It's somewhat bugged for me, there is blank space with prompt to edit text when there should be new session with teacher after classes, same with talk with lena dad and hang with lucas. I don't know if issues is because of bimbo path or something else. Also according to images madison should have more content, same as martha, after reaching 2nd office level there is blank space when choosing to do paperwork. If all of this is bugged out because it's necessary to start new game then it's too much grind to do them every time to see new content.
it is not because new game. i also have these errors on new game.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
it is not because new game. i also have these errors on new game.
Yea, i tried new game and ended with same problems, but i think that's mostly the end of the content, either that or office job is bugged where it can't be advanced after level 1, i saw more pics in img folder with madison (one blowbang pic for example) and with martha, those are probably accesed when you click on their offices but maybe those are unused and planned for next update.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
The objective list says I should visit lucas. After a few times (After the first pill), when you go to Lucas and choose 'hang out' it's a blank screen. Same thing with 'talk to the gym teacher' at the school.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Hroptatyr

Apr 19, 2021
In the Jack's party, you can't choose to dance with him ("wrong comparator exeption").
Also in the party, if your lust meter reach over 100 you are brutally teleported in your house and you skip all the remaining content.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes