Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Gave it a full playthrough yesterday, good work so far, love a lot of the content choices you've gone with (well, incest isn't really my jam, but everything else at least).

My main critique is that switching outfits is way too tedious right now. You go to your room (1 click), open wardrobe (2), click to open the outfit category (3), click the outfit itself (4), leave the wardrobe (5), leave your room (6), go to the hallway/first floor (7), go outside (8), then you have to go to whatever location you want (9). That's a fucktonne of clicks to go through, especially if most of the outfits are only relevant for events taking place in one location and there's no point to wearing them in transit or anything.

Even if adding an "autoequip relevant outfits" option or something similar would break immersion to some degree, at least simplifying some of the UI to not be so click intensive should be a priority. Splitting the house into two floors, having to click through to visit shops in the mall and visit everything in the city centre itself is awkward, and this could all be partially fixed up if you reduce the amount of screen real estate each associated location's image takes up. I honestly played through the entire thing with my browser's f12 console opened up to nearly half of the screen, just because it forced the location images to shrink down and all display close together, instead of needing to literally scroll the page to enter the office in the city centre and similar awkward instances.

Like it's a more appealing design than the shovelware html games that just have you click a single word of text in a list to visit locations, but right now its over-designed and unwieldy as a result. The House layout could be redesigned to have 2 rows of locations, first row is for the priority options (going outside, MC bedroom, a shortcut to the wardrobe, passing the time), second row is for minor rooms (kitchen, office, living room, backyard, basement, parent's bedroom). The first/second floor distinction doesn't need to exist beyond flavour reasons after all. Going outside could have local locations on the first row (home, park, church, lena's house), a second row for everything inside the Mall, and a third row for everything in the City Centre. Stick a title in for these three locations if you want (Town, Mall, City Centre) to label them if you want, and you can always go back and expand this to a fourth row later if want to make a distinction between local shops and people's homes by splitting Town into Neighbourhood (homes) and Town (shops and minor locations).

Edit: I also feel like the sidebars could be condensed down too, at least to remove the need for scrolling. You already have the Inventory and Credits options in the left sidebar, moving the relationships and phone options into their own brief options alongside these would make sense. You could then move the profile image from the left sidebar to the right one to use the now cleared up space, and also have it make sense to be displayed in the same sidebar as your outfit. After that, condense the amount of blank space in each sidebar and getting rid of the need to scroll down the sidebars seems achievable.
Thank you so much for the feedback!
Your concepts are really very interesting. That gives me a few things to think about.
I know that I have implemented too many "clickable" things and I will try to simplify a few things in the future.
I can't shower with Mom when I have the option, View attachment 2122764 ... same issue from the first version of the game. :/

Just took a look at the images and I see some stuff with Mom but I can't get them, why? (Mom yoga, Mom bedroom...)
I'm very sorry but this content is not completed yet. But rest assured, it will be in future content.
Another project I worked on at a very early stage, which I forgot to delete.
not bad start and is there things do with mom, mom shower don’t play, dream images don’t show
That's odd...
I'll try to change the format from mp4 to WEBM in the future. Thanks for report.

Reactions: RM and Reaver

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There's a prompt at the end of the prologue or in the first screen you get when you skip the prologue to name the MC. Don't think anyone else can be renamed.

Thanks, firefall132, I thought the prologue was just that opening picture, I thought that was weird, but I did get through it and found where can rename the MC. Thanking you by raising my skirt and flashing my panties at you.

Reactions: firefall132

RM

May 25, 2017
Thank you so much for the feedback!
Your concepts are really very interesting. That gives me a few things to think about.
I know that I have implemented too many "clickable" things and I will try to simplify a few things in the future.
<3

Also a heads up, might be worth setting up a Subscribestar page, given Patreon cracks down on nsfw content creators if they find their work objectionable enough, or sometimes for copyright reasons. I know Auril moved their Whorecraft series to Subscribestar to get ahead of those concerns for using World of Warcraft assets, and Deepstroke got kicked off Patreon entirely since their policy against objectionable content extended it to the content they created being hosted on external sites (even if they weren't the one that uploaded it or was in control of it). The heavy incest content in this will likely get it axed as soon as Patreon notices.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Are the pictures from the preiview images in the top post actually part of the game yet? I am stuck in a loop with Lena just doing the into Web Cam scene over and over.

Reactions: Tutuooo
Jun 10, 2021
I am stuck where I need to tease dad, I am already at 35/50 for father corruption, but each time I try to tease him again, I just get -5 father relationship. So could someone help me pls

Reactions: krams_alfa

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
how do i go to jack party?
At Saturday when the time becomes 20:00 go to your room and there you can see the options you can do - on the lower down it's say "Events" and there you can see the option to "dress for the party" - click on it and it will start the event!
Hope this helps you! :)

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
bug or whatever error??
Hmm... I think it is browser problem. Well, I also use Brave Browser and it works ok.
Does it show in every video?

Good game, So I cant really fuck daddy yet and I can not strip in the cams yet?
Not yet... Be patient ;)
<3

Also a heads up, might be worth setting up a Subscribestar page, given Patreon cracks down on nsfw content creators if they find their work objectionable enough, or sometimes for copyright reasons. I know Auril moved their Whorecraft series to Subscribestar to get ahead of those concerns for using World of Warcraft assets, and Deepstroke got kicked off Patreon entirely since their policy against objectionable content extended it to the content they created being hosted on external sites (even if they weren't the one that uploaded it or was in control of it). The heavy incest content in this will likely get it axed as soon as Patreon notices.
Oh men... I didn't know about this . I will consider it. Thanks for heads up!

Reactions: RM

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
a question like to ask the maker, what's the use of having 2 other slutty school uniforms for sale, when you can't buy??? and also another for the daddy corruption, is it bug that cannot go further then 55/100, cause it shows this sentence saying Change Your Daddy, but cannot click

Nov 15, 2021
a question like to ask the maker, what's the use of having 2 other slutty school uniforms for sale, when you can't buy??? and also another for the daddy corruption, is it bug that cannot go further then 55/100, cause it shows this sentence saying Change Your Daddy, but cannot click
Pretty sure you've just hit the end of the content. I assume the outfits and the corruption stat are set up for future releases to give us an idea of how the game works.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes