ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There is a lot of positive talk here. I like the set up and all, but after trying it out for a while I just don't get anywhere worth the time I spent. Any hints how to get anything worth mentioning going?

Reactions: Tutuooo

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After loading a save from previous version my whole status screen is gone: no profile picture, no time and date and no stats, only the save/restart section is there.
Edit: when starting the game normally everything is fine, guess I will have to start over as it's not THAT much work, but still.

Reactions: Tutuooo

RM

May 25, 2017
Doing another playthrough now, seem to have lost my previous save file.

I'll throw in any bugs I find here. First is that hitting max relationship value with either of your parents still shows the "+5" and other increases, despite you being at the cap.

Edit: Visiting the church gives " Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: invalid escape sequence " line, instead of giving you an option to leave. You can still hit back though.

Edit: Error in your phone when you go to upload selfies. " Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<linkreplace>> "

Edit: Not sure what the deal is with the WeAreExclusive ad, and if its supposed to have typos and poor grammar to look shady on purpose, or if it needs an editing pass.

Edit: For some reason, you can be told "you can't afford this dildo" when trying to buy it from the mall. I'd already taken the one from your mother's room, though I tried disabling the flag for that and editting myself to $900,000, and both times was still unable to purchase the item.

Edit: After you have sex with your teacher for the first time after school, you can return at the same time on a later day and the scene will replay itself in full. Given the dialogue, I don't think this is supposed to happen?

Edit: Visiting your mother in her bedroom, once her corruption has started, has a scene with the video missing. It's the one where her first response is " Hello honey, you came here to watch me? "

Edit: There's a typo in the fitness centre. Exercise is instead written as "Exerice"

Edit: There's no notification in your To-Do list for visitting the hospital and going through the first bimbofication scene. Additionally, you can return and re-do the scene afterwards, although the opening yes/no passage is bugged out a bit.

Edit: The image for "img/pool/momandmc.jpg" is missing. (Second Edit, it's in the backyard folder instead of the pool folder)

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
After I upgrade to premium camshows I can't do them anymore. It says visit Lena but she never has more to teach no matter tha day. I also got the office job, it says earn xp but when I try to do paper work my only option is leave. So looks like there is some bugs.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
If you want to do office work there is one variable not existing, to fix that press F12 and in the console type in SugarCube.State.variables.experience = 0 that will create variable "experience" and you can start working.
Edit: similarly for 2nd WeAreExclusive client, F12, console and type in SugarCube.State.variables.scene= 0
Edit2: later in that same scene there was a typo with failtclient instead of failclien so SugarCube.State.variables.failclient= 0, not sure if that matters but still.
Also, this quick time event is complete garbage, I could not even look for a second on the actual scene because I was busy with this shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
If you want to do office work there is one variable not existing, to fix that press F12 and in the console type in SugarCube.State.variables.experience = 0 that will create variable "experience" and you can start working.
Well not a iPad

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
That didn't work for me, it only reset experience to 0 but there is no button to continue working, when clickin paper work there is blank space like before.
Heres how i fixed it, i've set variable to 50, which fixed the issue, she can work now but i'm not sure i've missed some scenes. There are some pics from Madison which involves gangbang which were present in previous update but i don't know how to see them or maybe they are unused for now.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
That didn't work for me, it only reset experience to 0 but there is no button to continue working, when clickin paper work there is blank space like before.
Weird, it should have set experience to 0, yes, but after that it should work normally because that was the issue, the experience value didn't exist.
Did you press the back button by accident? That would undo the changes.

Edit: Just FYI, if your experience was over 50 then there should be no more office events in the current version.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Weird, it should have set experience to 0, yes, but after that it should work normally because that was the issue, the experience value didn't exist.
Did you press the back button? That would undo the changes.
Can't remember but setting value to 50 fixed it, there is only one scene of promotion before blank screen again so i guess that's it for this update or i've missed something.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Can't remember but setting value to 50 fixed it, there is only one scene of promotion before blank screen again so i guess that's it for this update or i've missed something.
Right, I guess you were able to load your older save, for me it didn't work and I had to start over so my variables were default.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Any way to get the stuff in the left sidebar (time, corruption, stats, etc.) back on my save? it disappears every update without restarting and I don't want to start over

Reactions: bcool and Tutuooo

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone know the name of the girl on the right in the first pic? I know the middle and left ones are Gabbie Carter.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Doing another playthrough now, seem to have lost my previous save file.

I'll throw in any bugs I find here. First is that hitting max relationship value with either of your parents still shows the "+5" and other increases, despite you being at the cap.

Edit: Visiting the church gives " Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: invalid escape sequence " line, instead of giving you an option to leave. You can still hit back though.

Edit: Error in your phone when you go to upload selfies. " Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<linkreplace>> "

Edit: Not sure what the deal is with the WeAreExclusive ad, and if its supposed to have typos and poor grammar to look shady on purpose, or if it needs an editing pass.

Edit: For some reason, you can be told "you can't afford this dildo" when trying to buy it from the mall. I'd already taken the one from your mother's room, though I tried disabling the flag for that and editting myself to $900,000, and both times was still unable to purchase the item.

Edit: After you have sex with your teacher for the first time after school, you can return at the same time on a later day and the scene will replay itself in full. Given the dialogue, I don't think this is supposed to happen?

Edit: Visiting your mother in her bedroom, once her corruption has started, has a scene with the video missing. It's the one where her first response is " Hello honey, you came here to watch me? "

Edit: There's a typo in the fitness centre. Exercise is instead written as "Exerice"

Edit: There's no notification in your To-Do list for visitting the hospital and going through the first bimbofication scene. Additionally, you can return and re-do the scene afterwards, although the opening yes/no passage is bugged out a bit.

Edit: The image for "img/pool/momandmc.jpg" is missing. (Second Edit, it's in the backyard folder instead of the pool folder)
Thanks that's really a Pro Report!
I'll Mostly of them i'll fix them as soon i'll return from my work.
The Teacher second scene is repeatable. If you don't like that long i could make a lot smaller after that Event.
Before i'm leaving for work i fixed only the office work for now.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Any way to get the stuff in the left sidebar (time, corruption, stats, etc.) back on my save? it disappears every update without restarting and I don't want to start over
Can you send me a save File? I'll try to look into it.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
After I upgrade to premium camshows I can't do them anymore. It says visit Lena but she never has more to teach no matter tha day. I also got the office job, it says earn xp but when I try to do paper work my only option is leave. So looks like there is some bugs.
Sorry for that, i forgot to mention what time visit Lena. It's after 15:30. I'll post it in the todolist in another fix html.
The Office work html is fixed. The link is in the main page.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes