really great game!
I'm stuck with these levels:
Mother Relationship:500/500
Mother Corruption:10/50
Sweet Mother.

Father Relationship:500/500
Father Corruption:55/100
Platonic Relationship

Can you please check that my saves are not corrupted?
thank you

Reactions: ariel9555

OliviaNelson

Jul 24, 2017
I love it, just my cup of tea! :love:
However, there are some issues:
1. Glitching, even though I stole the dildo one to many times to raise my own corruption, then after when I participared in corrupt events, my stats didn'tgo higher, it stayed on 100.
2. Lucas doesn't show up, even though I gave Dad all the pills. :(
3. Why are the clothes as much as expensive as a telephone, lol, and they are casual...
4. The redhead lady disappeared after giving me the job.
5. Need more Daddy play :p
Overall, awesome.

Reactions: LarryButz

eyebitch98

Jul 5, 2020
Gotta drug his coffee again..
how do i drug it, it won't let me drug the coffee... Update, solved it, there's more stuff missing, such as Madison, lucas and how do I change the dad, or is there nothing I can do about now?

Last edited:

Akashi _1944

Dec 19, 2021
View attachment 2066445
Overview:
Secret Taboo is about Pure Girl, who moves to a new city with her Parents. She discover a note that might lead to secret your parents kept from you. Through the game she will be corrupted by the people you meet. It's an open world that's still in development, but mostly I've done more events than daily repeaters.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-23
Release Date: 2022-10-20
Developer: Livervt
Censored: No
Version: 1.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Update 1.2 Only
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Fix for the Party and other blank spots.
Fix HTML

View attachment 2066426 View attachment 2066432 View attachment 2066434 View attachment 2112120

First of all, great game, really liking it with alot of potential. Here are my thoughts.

Pros:
1. Great fleshed out story despite being incomplete
2. The corruption mechanics are very nicely done, I like the pink visuals as you near transformation particularly nice.
3. Nice job with the videos, the little corruption visual additions are a nice touch

Neutral:
1. Some bugs - You can't dance with Jack at the party, the image for his house dosen't appear, if you run into the guy in the park at night the energy display glitches, and on the BBC ending the videos do not load. Nothing gamebreaking, but felt you should know.
2. The "black hole" faces. I assume this is a practical reason, and I can understand this for minor characters like Tom. However Lucas has his own portrait while Dad does not, give Dad is more central to the story and currently the only corruptible person he should have a model.
3. Mom should have her level 1 corruption added, as it is teased but currently only Dad can change.

Cons:
1. The clothes- as noted by others the current clothing system is beyond clunky, and while there are some workarounds this system is a massive ballache. I suggest giving us a button to change in every location where a clothing change is needed, like we have in the Cafe and Gym. Perhaps a random corruption event can be added where someone peaks and as you are further corrupted you can do increasingly sexy things.
2. Arousal- at this point Arousal is just a useless number. The Arousal should influence the main character's behavior. For example if Arousal is high when you tease Dad the main character may try to fish out Dad's dick with various results based on Dad's corruption. Similar things can be implemented for other events. The drop in Arousal during the night should be changed as well, with kinky and sexy dreams resulting in a lower drop in Arousal and perhaps as corruption goes up an increase in Arousal
3. Add a dom main character route - If this is already in the works freely disregard. That said, currently it seems the story will only allow the main character to become a submissive bimbo, I think there should be the ability for the main character to become a dom (perhaps via Anna?). I completely understand that isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I felt the option should be at least considered.

Thanks for the great game and I can not wait for the next update.

Reactions: SikaNauta

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
2. Arousal- at this point Arousal is just a useless number. The Arousal should influence the main character's behavior. For example if Arousal is high when you tease Dad the main character may try to fish out Dad's dick with various results based on Dad's corruption. Similar things can be implemented for other events. The drop in Arousal during the night should be changed as well, with kinky and sexy dreams resulting in a lower drop in Arousal and perhaps as corruption goes up an increase in Arousal
I *think* you need to have a high arousal if you want the scene where the MC plays with herself before going to sleep and the dad spies on her. I could be wrong though I suppose.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Still can't progress with the office. Objective says I need to gain experience but it won't let me.
Same, i've managed to see all of the new content i think but office is still bugged, hopefully dev is aware of that and will fix it.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes