iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
anyone know the name of that blonde actress with tattoed arm that appears in the background when you see marcus profile or in some selfies with marcus ? , she also has a selfie alone ( i believe it's the selfie with 50 corruption ).
This is Alex Grey. She's the same model that you see when you get your first level of corruption. Later in her career she ended up getting a lot of tattoos.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Tiegez

May 28, 2021
i really enjoy this game, but i wish the main story was more consistently explained. it's so badly written (translated?) that it's hard to tell if the confusing plot points are deliberate, due to the main character being confused (and dumb as fuck), or just the result of badly written scenes and story ideas that have changed over time...

Reactions: DeMarcus16

TheBrain

Dec 19, 2019
Cheat code is jcdenton
Thank you; I got it. Livervt went into the hospital a couple of weeks ago for a surgery procedure. He is back home and getting better by the day; he will be back at it in no time.
He has a good HTML game going; it might be a good idea to give him some support via his Patreon account.
The Brain.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes