omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Yea, when taking pic of her for the site, it only allows 3/4, for the final pic on all 3 outfits it says it's not implemented, but i saw there are pics of final stages in img folder, if that's what's required to progress then it's bugged or it's just a placeholder pics for when developer writes those final stages in future update.
theirs a few like that. madison and moms buged do to the same reason and a few phone notifications are dead ends as the events they represent are ment to be continued but are currently just randomly ends.

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone! It seems to me that this game lacks an EMPHASIS on anal sex and quests with these events (for example: walking with an anal plug, a cat's tail, training with anal balls, training with classmates, plus a double strap-on, and in this topic you can develop coolly, make GG an anal whore, and bimbo this time the same plot) Well, this is my personal opinion, but I think many people took this story with great pleasure!!!

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
This game is really really good. I've been a fan of it since the beginning pretty much. The writing, the UI....everything is great. My only gripe is...I really don't like playing as the brother. I'm totally fine with the introduction of him as a character but I feel like he completely sidetracks everything else....the game also kinda grinds to a halt and gets boring whenever you play as him.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
This game is really really good. I've been a fan of it since the beginning pretty much. The writing, the UI....everything is great. My only gripe is...I really don't like playing as the brother. I'm totally fine with the introduction of him as a character but I feel like he completely sidetracks everything else....the game also kinda grinds to a halt and gets boring whenever you play as him.
Thank you I thought I was the only one. Now IF there is a plan to use him to idk drag women into the Sanutary place or idk become a woman then it might be fun or a reward for it

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you I thought I was the only one. Now IF there is a plan to use him to idk drag women into the Sanutary place or idk become a woman then it might be fun or a reward for it
The idea isn't bad and would be fine in another game but here....yeah it just doesn't work for me. Nothing was established that we'd ever be PLAYING as the brother and when you finally do it's just so jarring....it also feels kinda tacked on.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes