VN Ren'Py Secret taste [v0.1] [Jin3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Should I remake this project and add incest??

• Yes

Votes: 319 81.4%
  • No

Votes: 73 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Nice start.

So I've made a French translation to help.

Extract to ...\SecretTaste-0.1-pc

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
...*sigh* I just cant say no to a hot housewife trying to find new pleasures..

Btw i dont know much about ring traditions etc, but isnt the wedding ring on the wrong finger?
Ah! You have failed to recognise that the ring is now a symbol of the toxic male patriarchy and, if the woman is inclined to wear one at all, may be worn wherever one wants it. I suppose a tongue, labia or bellybutton piercing may seem a little extreme, but who am I to impose my conservative concept of 'social norms' on a person legitimately exercising his/her/its/whatever's freedom of choice? Choosing a different finger seems fairly tame.

Reactions: xxxRCxxx

Edger Sr.

Jul 11, 2023
Also do we need different facial expressions on every dialogue, like Emily sad face, Emily neutral face etc? I wouldn't mind if dialogues had no face attached to it at all.

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
You might want to expand on the reason the husband is leaving. He just comes out of nowhere and drops a "I'm leaving" bomb and she seems fine with it. Tell more of a story about it. Make it more believable.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Are there any workarounds to it? Like an I patch or something?
The dev would basically have to do a non incest version for Patreon then upload a patch for it here, or they'd have to switch from using Patreon to using Subscribestar

Reactions: Edger Sr.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
But making an incest version and a non incest version for Patreon has its issues, dialogue would need to be changed which means you'd need to make both versions believable and understandable. Even Lust & Passion the creator of A Wife and mother failed on that one when he had to make a non incest version, he just made Sophia's daughter her best friend instead (which is a bit weird considering that Sophia is about 20 years older than Ellie) and made her son a lodger (but a lodger who moves with them thousands of miles away to a completely new state, which also seems weird to me) it was just really lazy writing. So you'd need to really think about how both versions could work well and make sense

Reactions: Edger Sr.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
But making an incest version and a non incest version for Patreon has its issues, dialogue would need to be changed which means you'd need to make both versions believable and understandable. Even Lust & Passion the creator of A Wife and mother failed on that one when he had to make a non incest version, he just made Sophia's daughter her best friend instead (which is a bit weird considering that Sophia is about 20 years older than Ellie) and made her son a lodger (but a lodger who moves with them thousands of miles away to a completely new state, which also seems weird to me) it was just really lazy writing. So you'd need to really think about how both versions could work well and make sense
well just add a universal incest patch

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote