VN Ren'Py Secret taste [v0.2] [Jin3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jin ㋡

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Do you plan on posting on another page. Your Patreon page is under review.
I am working on the next update, which will include a feature allowing players to change the relationships between characters. I don't have any plans to create a new page.

Darthlooneytoons

Aug 18, 2022
I am working on the next update, which will include a feature allowing players to change the relationships between characters. I don't have any plans to create a new page.
Ok, if your page is suspended will you keep us updated with a new page just in case?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Jin3D, excellent start. Mom is such a hottie and a super cutie too. What a body she has. Looking forward to the next update. Maybe her son can turn her into his whore and they can make money together (if you want to go in that direction) with his friends and strangers around town. Or she can just become her son's slut and dress like one and they go out on the town as lovers. Might you be thinking pregnancy down the road? Would love to see her with a growing belly.
stop it...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
u know there are a shitons of ntr game here, so why bother with the few that doesn't...it's not fair
Wow, you must be new here. This is what happens here. I'm just giving the dev ideas, I'm not making demands or threats. That is what happens on this site. Most devs appreciate ideas given in a constructive way. So, get with the program or find something else to do with your time, because your will end up doing a lot of complaining. It is up to to dev how he makes his/her game, but, we can still offer food for thought.

zazimafia

Feb 16, 2023
Sure, I'll create it shortly
if you create discord server, you can share to link? i want to join to your discord server. actually its good for you too, because you can talk with the players about game developing and you can get suggest from us

Jin ㋡

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
if you create discord server, you can share to link? i want to join to your discord server. actually its good for you too, because you can talk with the players about game developing and you can get suggest from us
If I create one, I'll add a link to the forum's front page.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote