Lolol29

Sep 25, 2018
Oh I already did the 10 hour cleaning I even made sure that to do it before 7 so that the Dr.trapper appointment was not going to affect it. he then gave me a maid uniform. Then I did cleaning in the men's, women's and maid uniform. but nothing. I really think it has to do with the fact I was not in the red when I did the cleaning... I really really really don't want to start from scratch and grind all over again... though I don't even know if I max all my starts to be honest. I remember someone posting an image of the maxed out stats but I can't find it.
I really don't want to start over....
He never offered me to clean the other appartments too on my save, but on a reload starting at stage 3 (with full obedient options checked) I got the maid uniform, seducing him and other appts cleaning on the first day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I second the person asking how to overdose on pills, spent 2000 on drinks and never triggered drunkness, and didnt od with 15 pills. Some tips how to do it, or is it just a bug.

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I second the person asking how to overdose on pills, spent 2000 on drinks and never triggered drunkness, and didnt od with 15 pills. Some tips how to do it, or is it just a bug.
high chance he is using the tester build for 7.4, i checked with them, that drunkness only happen in 7.4

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The number of 074 testers is small, and all of us that have it should know well enough to ONLY report bugs in private to the dev that gave us the test build.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
He never offered me to clean the other appartments too on my save, but on a reload starting at stage 3 (with full obedient options checked) I got the maid uniform, seducing him and other appts cleaning on the first day.
Yeah I think I'm gonna give up on that till next update... maybe when its v0.8 I'll try the game again.

ok good ways into the game but getting LOOOOTS of lag I mean like between 3 and 8 seconds from click to load of next scene. and over 20 when major scene changes like waking up and end of day at work. Am I the only one? Also what are the max stats... anyone? Please

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I just had a discussion with one of the devs, because I ran into the same issue with not being able to clean other apartments. There was a bug (please note the past tense) in earlier releases. (The current release is okay, I'd have to look back to see which release had the fix.) But if you are working from a save where you were NOT offered cleaning other apartments (because the fix happened after you got to that point) then your save is (sort of) corrupted. But fear not, because there is a fix..

You'll need to clean Kurt's apartment again on some Sunday morning, but you'll need Oral 5+ to get the "Seduce Him" option. You must select the don't seduce him but continue cleaning (second) option and he'll offer you cleaning other apartments.

Reactions: CuriousG08

FansaReader

Jul 31, 2017
There is a v0.7.3.0 on . Unfortunately, there is no Changelog, also not on .

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
073 is just a continuation of the bug fixes for 072. They were about to run out of letters for 072 hotfixes. 073 is already up to release 'e' on hotfixes. And you're not going to see a compiled changelog unless a fan creates one. If you want to know what's been fixed you need to go to the #bugs channel in the game's Discord ... as I've repeatedly mentioned in this thread.

Reactions: FansaReader

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
anyone else get NaN cr for their credits? I was pretty far into the take and then when I went to buy something I realized my credits where gone... ended the game for me.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you get NaN that usually means you have a save that is incompatible with the game version you're using. That happened to me most recently when I went from 071 to 072. It's typically caused by the game's internal data structures changing.

ErichBeast

Mar 27, 2018
Good afternoon. Can someone suggest where to get a collar. The Mall is not for sale. Can unlock via the panel, but I can't find the command.

ErichBeast

Mar 27, 2018
thank you friend. But I chose the passage from the stage when the clothes were already handed over, but there was nobody in the inventory collar. In the first walkthroughs, I chose different collars, but when leaving the office they weren’t

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The current version of the game does not allow you to keep the collar(s) you may be given.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is a collar that is a part of the succubus costume, which I think that you get to keep after several play sessions. (You receive that collar on your first RPG session as the succubus, but it doesn't show up in your inventory until several sessions later.)

Unfortunately, the collar that the manager puts on you is not one that you get to keep and there are no collars that can be bought at the mall. At least not yet. I don't know if there are plans to add any, but it would surprise me if this hasn't already been requested in the game's #feature-suggestions channel.

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
Hello,
I am stuck at the gym class.
I attended the bimbo class but after 2 classes, there doesn’t seem to be any bimbo class happening.
I go there everyday to join the class but it just says no class is happening so i am stuck at bimbo level 6
what do i do now?

sbtm65

Aug 30, 2018
Hello,
I am stuck at the gym class.
I attended the bimbo class but after 2 classes, there doesn’t seem to be any bimbo class happening.
I go there everyday to join the class but it just says no class is happening so i am stuck at bimbo level 6
what do i do now?
You have bimbo make-up?

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
I got a bunch of problems,
1. I am a full fledge sissy with all sissy things but no bed heels.
2. there is no corset in the shops and the new maid cafe is advising me to buy a corset
3. I can’t overdose on sissy pills mk1
4. I read in some post that i will get an updated wardrobe, i still havent got it

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes