Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I like this game but the "forced" path makes no sense. As an example at the start you go from femininity zero to seven and loving cocks in one light spanking without the use of drugs or anything else like a switch in the PC was hit. Femininity changes the internal thoughts of the PC. I know mechanicically they did that to let the player be able to meet the minimum requirements to wear the sissy underwear but come on. That needs a rewrite. There are other scenarios where that doesn't make sense. At this point the only reluctant path that somewhat makes any sense is the "greed" path which is just doing it for the money.

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
I like this game but the "forced" path makes no sense. As an example at the start you go from femininity zero to seven and loving cocks in one light spanking without the use of drugs or anything else like a switch in the PC was hit. Femininity changes the internal thoughts of the PC. I know mechanicically they did that to let the player be able to meet the minimum requirements to wear the sissy underwear but come on. That needs a rewrite. There are other scenarios where that doesn't make sense. At this point the only reluctant path that somewhat makes any sense is the "greed" path which is just doing it for the money.
Don't suppose you could explain the paths a little? I play this off and on and don't know too much about them.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
The whole therapy subplot is supposed to "rationalize" this to an extent. Usually the trope for this fetish is that the MC secretely wanted to be feminized all along, and it's only through the influence of others he realizes it and eventually accepts it.
With the needed help of somewhat controversial therapy techniques and mind-control VR gaming, obviously.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The whole therapy subplot is supposed to "rationalize" this to an extent. Usually the trope for this fetish is that the MC secretely wanted to be feminized all along, and it's only through the influence of others he realizes it and eventually accepts it.
With the needed help of somewhat controversial therapy techniques and mind-control VR gaming, obviously.
Don't even get me started on the therapy subplot and how the protagonist can't rebuke their conclusions (because hey they were secretly always a cockslut) but I think the first spanking happens before the first therapy session. It happens on the first day of work as a secretary when you show up without undies. Honestly, this game is not at all written with a real reluctant path which is fine but deedee and the crew need to not advertise it as invol on tfgamesite. At this point I'm treating the game as a TellTale game with one ending.
Don't suppose you could explain the paths a little? I play this off and on and don't know too much about them.
  • Forced - Your character is resistant to the changes, even a bit bratty. Secretly however, some part of them still wants it to happen. Follow this path by resisting all changes presented to you. This route goes faster than the others right now (v0.5.1)
  • Obedient - a.k.a. "Good Girl" - The character is adrift in life and has no self direction. So when someone in a position of authority makes a suggestion, they follow it without complaint. Follow this by doing what you're told, but no more than that.
  • Voluntary - The character is already into all these things on his own, and maybe isn't really a "he" to begin with. Either way, they take the initiative to try new things before being ordered to. To follow the voluntary path, you'll have to find a way to acquire new outfits and work up the willpower to wear them outside.
  • Greedy - Your character is broke and just wants to stop worrying about rent so they're looking for any chance to make more money. Capitalism makes people do some crazy things. Follow this by resisting changes until you see a way to make money.
From the wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousG08

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
By the way, something I've always meant to ask but keep forgetting...

Why does the landlord look like he's been indoctrinated by the Reapers or something? One of his eyes is shining and he's got blue cracks of lightning surrounding it.

Should I be worried that this is a Mass Effect fanfic game? If it is, I would like to have the option to buy a Mattock and a Shuriken please; when the Reapers come and try to tentacle-rape my ass I would like to be able to offer token resistance, if only to be able to tell the love of my life Alex that I tried to shoot the horrible space squid before I bent over for anal probing.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
By the way, something I've always meant to ask but keep forgetting...

Why does the landlord look like he's been indoctrinated by the Reapers or something? One of his eyes is shining and he's got blue cracks of lightning surrounding it.

Should I be worried that this is a Mass Effect fanfic game? If it is, I would like to have the option to buy a Mattock and a Shuriken please; when the Reapers come and try to tentacle-rape my ass I would like to be able to offer token resistance, if only to be able to tell the love of my life Alex that I tried to shoot the horrible space squid before I bent over for anal probing.
I think it is something related the one of the mission file when stealing from the company

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
If you go to your tasks page it will list all the requirements Antlers expects of you when you show up for work View attachment 590126 , the sissy doll makeup will only be forced if makeup is required and you're not wearing makeup or your makeup is a mess as in running eye liner and smudged lipstick or you're wearing the bare minimum amount of makeup such as "no makeup" makeup style. View attachment 590139 When she does her inspection she will say View attachment 590140 .

If you don't fix your makeup by lunch and lunch time expires with you still having the same style of makeup during inspection she will then punish you by applying permanent sissy doll makeup using a mask like at the salon.
how you got that size of breast?

vidji

Dec 5, 2016
eating the sissy pill and?
If I remember right:

Meet the tech wizard for coffee. Ask her out for lunch, then ask about her diet. Read the email she sends you, talk to your therapist about it (on one of the talk days, not a VR session). Change your diet plan at home. Take a pill afterwards and discover the miracle of drug interactions.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
If I remember right:

Meet the tech wizard for coffee. Ask her out for lunch, then ask about her diet. Read the email she sends you, talk to your therapist about it (on one of the talk days, not a VR session). Change your diet plan at home. Take a pill afterwards and discover the miracle of drug interactions.
When the tech wizard appear?

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
After meeting Bob for the first time he gives you the tech wizard's phone card. You can call them up and set up a time to meet on the weekend.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes