nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
In addition to vidji: There is some kind of ATM (should be called B TM?) near the domicile of your tech wizard. I think, there is an option to buy bigger breasts? Or do they are not permanent?
the machine is perm but bigger need to take pink pill + boiless + max hormones

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
what's a good way to increase my smarts?
I've maxed out the bimbofication before I managed to read the sissy contract email

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
what's a good way to increase my smarts?
I've maxed out the bimbofication before I managed to read the sissy contract email
The only means to increase smarts is by doing the online courses.

The first time you do the next level of course (which costs more money per session) raises the cap by 1. Usually, but not always, you'll need to do the most expensive course currently available to you in order to obtain the maximum 10xp per session. As your smarts level rises you will also need to study more times before you reach the next level.

Raising smarts by 1 will increase your maximum willpower by 1, if your smarts + stamina >= bimbo + submission.

Reactions: Habequiddum

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
The only means to increase smarts is by doing the online courses.

The first time you do the next level of course (which costs more money per session) raises the cap by 1. Usually, but not always, you'll need to do the most expensive course currently available to you in order to obtain the maximum 10xp per session. As your smarts level rises you will also need to study more times before you reach the next level.

Raising smarts by 1 will increase your maximum willpower by 1, if your smarts + stamina >= bimbo + submission.
aparently you can play a game to help increase you're smarts if you haven't unlocked the online course as well

Which32Life32

Jul 27, 2019
The game has actual decent effort put in, Sadly I am dyslexic so all the reading is a put off for me but I still like it an it's in my top 20

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
how do you lose your anal virginity?
If I remember correctly, there are three possible ways for it to happen, but I only remember two of them:
  • repeatedly giving out blowjobs at the bar
  • meeting a well-endowed co-worker in the ladies room
Both may be tied to other events or your stats. I'll look up the exact conditions later if noone beats me to it.

Reactions: CuriousG08

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is also an anal scene with the manager (required to progress from stage 2 to stage 3) and one with the therapist.

There are also scenes in the gym while bathing, too. Plus dogs.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
There are also scenes in the gym while bathing, too. Plus dogs.
Which are gated behind losing your anal virginity in the first place.

you need to lose it to manager 1st before anyone/anything can fuck you
According to the code as of version 7.3.0t it should be possible to lose your anal virginity prior to losing your pegging virginity. Take that with a grain of salt as I only skimmed the therapists dialog,

Incidentally, that's where I found the last event for loosing your anal virginity: it can happen while working as a prostitute. Although it seems as the latter may only be possible in one of the upcoming releases.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Says I need more confidence in my oral skills to get with Kurt, and one of the people I clean the apartments of as a maid, I've maxed out the stats oral aprtitude to lv5 and penis to lv10.
How do i increase it and get with Kurt and person?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes