raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
hey how can i do exhibitionism content something like going without panties or with my skirt up things like i can do?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Folks, you need to go to this game's Discord and ask your questions there.

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
hey how can i do exhibitionism content something like going without panties or with my skirt up things like i can do?
the MC won't go without panties, he/she always insists on wearing them, i guess when you do bimbo class and become more of a whore, you can try going out with the skirt up ( I haven’t tried it), but i am fairly sure the MC won’t go out without panties

Hope this helps

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
yeah I can't get out of the apartment already, so move on in the game we'll see that in 2050

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there a 0.7.4 changelog somewhere? Does this new version add new content?
Better living through chemistry
- Revamped drug system including withdrawal effects and interactions
- Overdosing can have its own effects, as well as recovery...

Hellllllo Nurse!
- Learn more about the R&D department at Social Interaction Services Syndicate Inc.
- Assist with various patients... including some previous acquaintances
- Get the opportunity to mix up some drugs of your own!

Upgrades
- A new chastity device is now obtainable along 4 different routes (the standard forced, obedient, voluntary and greed)

It's the little things
- New events related to penis shrinking both at home and at work
- In light of new content any penis shrinking you may have previously had has been reset

Minor:
- task list is now sorted for easier reading
- you can now get either the succubus collar or the harness as a 'reward' depending on how you finish out that version of the campaign

7.4 changelog

Reactions: elkal18

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Will the foot-massage girl return to the story? The computer whiz we met in the first part of the story? I wouldn't mind that at all :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes