NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
seems I'm having problems keeping and going to the VR sessions after the first one with the headset.
I try to rejoin after my therapy session but when I turn up for the 1900 session it just says my next therapy session (22nd) and when I check tasks it's having problems. and can't read them

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Will the foot-massage girl return to the story? The computer whiz we met in the first part of the story? I wouldn't mind that at all :sneaky:
Yes, Alex Strawberry (also known as npc_technician by the games code) returns to the story. There are two ways you can go about getting her number, with the first one only available as outcome of that very first scene with her:
  1. While massaging her feet, try to sneak a peek under her skirt and then simply don't stop staring. This will lead to a mini-game (that is if you've not chickend out) which's successful conclusion nets you her number
  2. After switching to your new career path, call your buddy Bob Sanders and meet him at the 'Ususal Place': he'll tell you Alex asked about you and gave him her number to pass on to you.
After aquiring her number you can meet up with her in the cafe in the mall on weekends.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This update focuses on the pink pill per devs on tfgames.site. So, looks like some stuff dealing with overdosing and breast growth.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yes, Alex Strawberry (also known as npc_technician by the games code) returns to the story. There are two ways you can go about getting her number, with the first one only available as outcome of that very first scene with her:
  1. While massaging her feet, try to sneak a peek under her skirt and then simply don't stop staring. This will lead to a mini-game (that is if you've not chickend out) which's successful conclusion nets you her number
  2. After switching to your new career path, call your buddy Bob Sanders and meet him at the 'Ususal Place': he'll tell you Alex asked about you and gave him her number to pass on to you.
After aquiring her number you can meet up with her in the cafe in the mall on weekends.
Now, that I did peek...whyyyy? Why is she having a...nevermind.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The letter releases are hotfixes (bug fixes). 0.7.4.1 is the base. You start with that and then use the version '1h' HTML instead of the one in the 0741 archive. 'h' just means that there have been 8 patches since Deedee made the 0741 release.

Oh, and the current revision level is 'j'; there have been two more hotfixes tonight (so far).

OrenSoloman

May 19, 2020
Would it be possible to get the max threshold for each of the stats now that a new version has been released? There was one posted on this thread back in February, but that info is a bit dated now. I've been spinning my tires in this game for a while now, and I'm trying to find out if I am missing anything.

Reactions: mheath
Mar 14, 2018
What's the difference between 0.7.4.1 and 0.7.4.1h?
The short answer without trying to find all the fixes the dev mentioned are that it's all entirely the same features as 0.7.4 but with just less bugs

0.7.4.1k html only attached

Last edited:

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
Would it be possible to get the max threshold for each of the stats now that a new version has been released? There was one posted on this thread back in February, but that info is a bit dated now. I've been spinning my tires in this game for a while now, and I'm trying to find out if I am missing anything.
I second that

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
I was doing the A-SLUT content and after getting bed heels, the person at the shoe stores asks me to get a collar, does anyone know where i can find a collar to make the video?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I was doing the A-SLUT content and after getting bed heels, the person at the shoe stores asks me to get a collar, does anyone know where i can find a collar to make the video?
[...]
- you can now get either the succubus collar or the harness as a 'reward' depending on how you finish out that version of the campaign

7.4 changelog

Reactions: raghavgarg28

Zxevian

Apr 21, 2020
About the testimonials, how do you get the collared slave and the totally ruined ones?

I already got the succubus collar and tried with the sissy underwear but it didn't work.

One more question, how swole do you want me to get, Bob? I maxed out both cardio and strength? Come on man :p

Last edited:

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
One more question, how swole do you want me to get, Bob? I maxed out both cardio and strength? Come on man
It would be ironic if it turns out that the reason Bob avoids your advances, is that he's gay for muscular/masculine looking men and the "chick-with-a-dick" is a huge turn off. Unlikely since he's screwing your boss all the time anyway.

I don't care much for Bob anyway. I just don't feel the chemistry, you know? He's a good friend and a bro, but as far as my character is concerned she's Alex's girl. The boss and the therapist come in second.

I wish the devs would release some content for Alex already. Something like playing the RPG, but the player character sits on Alex's lap, impaled on her sweet girl-dick, in front of other people. Or just after-session one-on-one play, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Swedra and Zxevian

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Patience. More Alex content is planned. Devs can only do so much in a given amount of time. Bear in mind that the Patreon poll for what the major new thing supporters wanted in 0740 was drugs and for 0760 it is the black box (though each release has a LOT more stuff in it than just one thing).

Reactions: Swedra

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
What the hell is up with the doctor in the office?
I don’t make the drugs correctly he makes the player a bimbo
I make the drugs correctly, even then he makes the player a bimbo
Is there a work around or should i stop taking the sissy pills mk2 in the morning when i go see him on sunday?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes