Teron666

Jul 7, 2017
CNR, being able to start with 20 happens on any warp stage 4 or later (just re-tested all of them).

Be more specific, there's twostages for such, throat of the galaxy and the ASStral challenge, both are fairly similar in requiring high skill in oral/anal and low fatigue
"ERROR: Ultra-Cock(tm) not detected. "Rape Rape Revolution" patented Ultra-Cock(tm) is required to play this mission. Returning to main menu"

What is the Ultra-Cock(tm) requirement?And also anal,oral,penis skills are maxed out.Chastity cage is unlocked and not wearing.Fatigue and stress are zero and also tried with diffrent horny levels.

Last edited:

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Good people who visit this thread of secretarial lewdity, save this link since it will provide you with
daily-ish Bug-fix updates, both HTML and APK ;) (This was the link some genius Mod deleted from the OP when some knucklehead leaked the 1.0.0.2 Endgame Pre Release)

v1.0.0.5 Bug-fix update: Mega

Leaking games? On a pirate site? Absolutely disgraceful !

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
Does a pair of clothing like "super short jeans" exist in game?
I went to all the clothing and didn't find them...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it possible to do a Dom run?
Not really. The game treats dominance as a skill that the MC can learn and wield in some specific circumstances, but submission more as a trait that will be imposed on the MC whether they like it or not. You can do a run of the MC resisting their abusers as far as possible and succeed to a certain extent, but the end game isn't really set up for it as far as I can tell.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Not really. The game treats dominance as a skill that the MC can learn and wield in some specific circumstances, but submission more as a trait that will be imposed on the MC whether they like it or not. You can do a run of the MC resisting their abusers as far as possible and succeed to a certain extent, but the end game isn't really set up for it as far as I can tell.
anyway to get the Dominance skill early?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
anyway to get the Dominance skill early?
Look at the thresholds in the :
Threshold { 0 - 5 }
Max { 5 }

Neonate Dom
  • Try to Dom Alex for the first time
Swinging A Whip
  • Force yourself to whip Mrs. Antlers during the pony race while at the work retreat
Threshold { 6 - 10 }
Max { 10 }

Chemical Control
  • Take Serum Mu+. Obtained from helping Dr. Twig mix drugs and getting the mixture correct. Need to be smart enough to mess with the machine to make plus versions of drugs
The work retreat is mid-game but unlocking early levels through a relationship with Alex and mixing up serums can happen a bit earlier, I think: Relationship with Alex requires her to which in turn requires the MC to be somewhat feminized (feminine clothing, feminine name); serums require which only becomes available a bit into the story.

Reactions: NPC041188

EvangelineRaleigh

Nov 7, 2018
I'm stuck in a few places and the wiki doesn't have a clear answer.

1. Wilco's Training: Morgan doesn't show up at the gym and I need her to continue Wilco's training, and the wiki doesn't have any info about her character. Does Morgan only show up on specific days or at specific times?

2. Smarts: I can't get past level 18, because I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do to impress Antler? Does this not unlock until Stage 5 or a specific event?

Last edited:

LordFopl

Mar 18, 2024
I don't know if I'm blind, stupid or both but I can't figure out how to work at cafe 52 so I can progress with Candy. The wiki doesn't seem to mention how and just states to work a shift.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't know if I'm blind, stupid or both but I can't figure out how to work at cafe 52 so I can progress with Candy. The wiki doesn't seem to mention how and just states to work a shift.
I don't remember, is that the café at the mall or at work?

At the mall I think the MC can apply for a job once they've been somewhat feminized. Working shifts at the café at work unlocks through story progression: Antlers will send the MC there to learn how to make proper coffee, after that they can work one or two afternoon shifts a week (Wed-Thurs), if they've handled their regular work duties.

LordFopl

Mar 18, 2024
I don't remember, is that the café at the mall or at work?

At the mall I think the MC can apply for a job once they've been somewhat feminized. Working shifts at the café at work unlocks through story progression: Antlers will send the MC there to learn how to make proper coffee, after that they can work one or two afternoon shifts a week (Wed-Thurs), if they've handled their regular work duties.
It's the one at work, how do you actually start a shift there? I've gotten past the point were you move as well as having the coffee machine in your office, but talking to Candy doesn't give any options to start a shift and I'm not sure what else would.

LordFopl

Mar 18, 2024
Nevermind, I got it. I'd asked to work alternate shifts on pretty much every other day than your allowed so assumed that it wasn't something I could do.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nevermind, I got it. I'd asked to work alternate shifts on pretty much every other day than your allowed so assumed that it wasn't something I could do.
Yeah, Antlers will only allow alternate shifts if the MC has fulfilled their work quota for the week, and since that's counted Friday through Thursday that usually means Wednesday and Thursday may be possible, depending on how efficient they've been.

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
These are probably the shortest jeans in the game:

Hotpants blue
View attachment 3451372
Daisy Dukes
View attachment 3451375
Hotpants jeans
View attachment 3451376

There are other clothing items made from other materials that are just as short or shorter?
PS: The Hotpants blue are so 80's :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3451399 View attachment 3451400 View attachment 3451401 View attachment 3451402
Thank you very much, with black crotchless fishnets will give whore vibes, do you know where can I find those 3? I looked for them but didn't any 3 of them...

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes