Feb 17, 2018
This is for anyone who wants a mid game powerhouse!

I played as a strong willed, intelligent, and powerful Amazonian herm with control of their key, high dominance, beat Mr. Pawn in the resort, got hundreds of thousands of credits gambling in the Office party, and enjoying the high life in the upper floors.

Choose this save if you want both a pussy and a horse cock as well as a beautiful silver haired elf with no cybernetics... just pure muscle and brains ;3
How do you increase the dick size? I think so far I have only chosen not to reduce it.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Are tattoos optional/avoidable?

I've never played beyond like 10 minutes of the game so this probably seems like a dumb question.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are tattoos optional/avoidable?

I've never played beyond like 10 minutes of the game so this probably seems like a dumb question.
Unavoidable by default, but like many other things in the game there's a toggle for that:
1709571406983.png

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
The online version (link in the OP) always has the latest public version.

(I know that's not what you asked, but may be the quickest solution if you don't have access to the discord.)
That actually helps, yes. I downloaded my save and switched over.

Reactions: gregers
Feb 17, 2018
Is this a common error in 1.0.0.4?

I started a new game an everything because I thought my save file had an error, but here it is again.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I accifently accepted ownership collar from antler. Is there sugarcube code to rwmove it.
I think that's the best option to get as you will either be collared by the company or by Antler... I wouldn't spoil much but being collared by a likely ally might be a good thing

Sep 21, 2022
Is this a common error in 1.0.0.4?

I started a new game an everything because I thought my save file had an error, but here it is again.
I get a similar red scree error or blank picture error whenever I try to display my tattoos? Whenever I click open image in new tab, I get a 404 error. Great game, mind you, but what is the purpose of tattoos if you cannot display them properly or at ALL?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is it posible to increase the horny % with the debug set variable?

I don't know what the exact name of the variable is to modify it
SugarCube.State.variables.player.timebased.horny

I accifently accepted ownership collar from antler. Is there sugarcube code to rwmove it.
SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.collar.owner = ""
SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.collar.collarId = ""
Note that multi-collaring is coming in 1.0.1

please somebody could send Mr. Rose full event list .
Given there is no character named Rose, no idea who you're asking about. Try checking achievements?

Can someone post a full image gallery save(s)?
You can just view them on disk in the images folder

I get a similar red scree error or blank picture error whenever I try to display my tattoos? Whenever I click open image in new tab, I get a 404 error. Great game, mind you, but what is the purpose of tattoos if you cannot display them properly or at ALL?
Has been partially fixed in the discord release, some filenames got munged so it won't be fully fixed until there's another full release including art.

Reactions: Blackknight666
Sep 18, 2018
1.0.0.5 "Endgame" official release

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Password: secretary

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
A minor detail but there is an unnecessary colon (the punctuation mark not the large intestine :ROFLMAO: )
at the end of a squared bracket.
The colon's grammatically correct there. It's used in the "syntactical-descriptive" sense.
Ie. "Here's my monthly expenses: 950 Cr."

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
How to complte crate mission to take out thorn i always get crate filled with slave
The crate is occupied if you have something else scheduled that evening (visible task or under-the-hood event).

bondage Level 20 How to level up?
Via proving skills with manager in stage 4+

Also, isn't "I didn't sleep at all..." contradicting "You wake up after..." and the link "Wake up."?
Wouldn't "get up" or "get out of bed" be more appropriate?
fixed

If like me you're annoyed by the "Notification Feed" in the way of/covering up the text. There's a li'l CSS you can add to fix that problem ;)
I think that's relative to your screen? I tried it and it didn't work.

Rikalii

Apr 18, 2018
1709904901881.png 1709904852005.png

every time i try to open the general apparel store i get an error saying this and then this screen. Is there a fix for this?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes