Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
I was there at the beginning! And loved it! I haven't been able to keep up for a while but this milestone definitely will bring me back. Question: Has much content with the ex-girlfriend been developed? That was a loose thread I've always wanted to see continued...

Reactions: Fokko29 and CXXS

leafus

Sep 7, 2019
Is there anything new for people who like sissies and secretaries but don't actually care for corporate espionage in your chicken tugger?

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Is there an ending where Mistress Antlers and Bob are a couple and you live with them as their maid with benefits for some neat threesome action?

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
"Endgame" official release

by Sashka
It's time, 1.0.0 is ready for public consumption, we hope all of you who have joined us on this journey, or are just arriving, enjoy the work we've put into this project that grew beyond anyone's expectations, and that the core story provides an ending that is at least as satisfying as the winding path to reach it.
Sincerely and wholeheartedly, I want to say congratulations and thank you. I've been following and supporting this game since nearly the beginning, and to have achieved this milestone is momentous. While there have been rough patches from time to time, the dedication and diligence of the Secretary team has not wavered, at times committing an outstanding effort to ensure that progress continued ever forward. This has been one of the most consistent and professionally executed erotic game developments I've witnessed so far, and thus not merely the final release is commendable, but all of the Secretary team's interstitial achievements as well. Every challenge, every obstacle, every setbacks, all the refactors, all the scope creep, all the course corrections and redesigns -- all of it was weathered and persevered where other Devs would have buckled and abandoned their projects.

It's been a tremendous road, and you deserve all the accolades for your accomplishment. It was a privilege to witness. Thank you again, and I look forward to your future endeavors.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Can you be a busty shemale with a huge dick in this one, or shrinking your cock is the only transformation available? Or maybe start as a female and grow a dick?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Can you be a busty shemale with a huge dick in this one, or shrinking your cock is the only transformation available? Or maybe start as a female and grow a dick?
You theme of the game you turn into full sissi the pills you get and plus your boss push to shrink your cock but you can go to clinic and have massive cock and different type of it... You start as male but you can choose which you want to be even both

Reactions: zorg_815

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
At start with the option to put the npcs gender "woman with a tool" does it mean that they have a dick?

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I am so impressed that this game got developed for so long, with a lot of moving and changing parts, and it actually got to the end. That alone so amazing. There is still stuff to be added, but that you can play a game start to finish is an achievement for any game on this site. Devs should be proud.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any kind of a romance route with Ms.Antlers?
Sort of? If you play the MC as a willing slave, happy to go along with whatever she demands, she can be fairly affectionate. Doesn't change the basic power dynamic, but the interactions can be on the gentler end of the spectrum.

If you play the MC as resistant, it's the opposite.

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
Since this is a 1.0 endgame is the game finished or will they continue to add things?

El_geeeeeeeeeeee

May 1, 2019
The wiki link under Extras is unneeded as it just leads to the same google site as the walkthrough link by the way. It just leads to an expired Subscribestar exit warning at the moment

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes