Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
I've loved this game for years now, but I've never paid much attention to kurt/karmen at all. Besides Mistress Antlers, she's now my favorite character in the whole game, the storyline is so dang wholesome.

Reactions: CuopGVN and Axel34

Erswyth

Sep 18, 2021
The foyer event for pet dog just refuses to work for me, I'm at stage 3 and it has never happened, is there any way to force events?

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to get bestiality to 20? Or am I at the end of content and stuck because of it? :p

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
How to defeat the three-headed dog and enter Mr. Pawn's house?
you need bestiality 20

The foyer event for pet dog just refuses to work for me, I'm at stage 3 and it has never happened, is there any way to force events?
Would need a save, note that it only triggers entering the foyer from outside/not wandering around the flat.

can anyone share couple saves after mid to end game plz
use the warp system to start a new game deeper into the game

Does anyone know how to get bestiality to 20? Or am I at the end of content and stuck because of it? :p
Do Twig's aphrodisiac trials until you conquer the VR dragon.
Do all variants of shoestore videoshoots + testimonials, including the bdsm one (requires wearing ballet boots + a collar with a ring to the store)
Rent a pony outfit in the club until you happen upon the shoe store owner and her centaur. Talk to them and they will offer a place in the show (might need watching it once first)
You should get a call from the shoestore manager, follow directions from there.

Hi, can someone please send save before the new content? Thanks

I seem to be stuck in a never ending loop with dealing with Bergmeister
CNR/try updating your version.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Emmitudo

fibi2cz

May 21, 2023
you need bestiality 20

Would need a save, note that it only triggers entering the foyer from outside/not wandering around the flat.

Do all variants of shoestore videoshoots + testimonials, including the bdsm one (requires wearing ballet boots + a collar with a ring to the store)
Rent a pony outfit in the club until you happen upon the shoe store owner and her centaur. Talk to them and they will offer a place in the show (might need watching it once first)

The warp is fine, but it sends me into kinda someway between, well yes to the end missions, but also with no progress in chastity etc if you know what i mean

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
you need bestiality 20

Thank you for the answer, the part with the pony outfit in the club was what I was missing :)

blaccket

Mar 9, 2021
I can't manage to seduce bob despite having 10 in dexterity stamina and strength. The game tells me that I am too shy

Sep 18, 2018
"Endgame" official release

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Password: secretary
by Sashka
It's time, 1.0.0 is ready for public consumption, we hope all of you who have joined us on this journey, or are just arriving, enjoy the work we've put into this project that grew beyond anyone's expectations, and that the core story provides an ending that is at least as satisfying as the winding path to reach it.

Some notes/answers to common questions:
Q: Is this the end of Secretary?
A: No, while 1.0.0 is a massive milestone that marks the inclusion of the actual "endings" to the game and the full core story that we intended to tell, there's a bit more work to be done.

Q: So... what's left?
A: As diligent as our pre-release testers have been, 1.0.0 will certainly be seeing its share of bugfixes now that the whole wide world can hammer at it, plus a couple of scenes didn't quite manage to be edited in time (curse February's shortness)

Q: After that... is 1.0.0 the final release?
A: No, while this is the final "large" release (and a large one it is, our biggest to date on every metric: exceeding the all-time "average" of 95k by nearly 50%), there remain a handful of "side content" items that fell through the cracks, plus some quality of life code-fixes that we've been evading for varying lengths of time. We will continue with the every other month schedule for at least a couple more releases to "fill in the gaps," so stay tuned to Patreon for 1.0.1 pre-release to be kicking off soon, and a poll or two for things to get added to it

Q: So it's Secretary forever, then?
A: No, while we will be supporting and polishing Secretary for a bit longer, we are also spinning up on a completely new project, with the aim to have it going in the background so that when Secretary is done we can have a first playable Alpha for the new game.

Q: But... what is it?
A: Stay tuned! We've been mostly deep in the Secretary mines, but we have been putting together design-work and will be having an official announcement for the "next game" soon!

Shadad

Nov 15, 2018
Do someone have a save near the part where you are trying to seduce your friend on the gym?

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
I was there at the beginning! And loved it! I haven't been able to keep up for a while but this milestone definitely will bring me back. Question: Has much content with the ex-girlfriend been developed? That was a loose thread I've always wanted to see continued...

Reactions: Fokko29 and CXXS
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes