unperson

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone know the debug command passage for a clean livingroom, or at least using the computer? I need to use it but my save got timelocked with an event, and I cant clean it in time, what to do?
Use the debug menu to set player.flat.dirty to 0, or open your browser's web console and enter SugarCube.State.variables.player.flat.dirty = 0

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Around how quickly can I turn the protag into a woman? And for the trans part, is it possible to have both male and female parts or is it truly one or the other?
The sooner you can get a vagina is in stage 2 (something like 10% into the (story of the) game).

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
1707934279748.png

Not sure how, but i hit this error while trying to figure out how to save my "friends" in the game . But from the stage 5 checkpoint.

Although byjumping back a few frames and doing some thinges before this i managed to forced the game back to normal? skipping this issue completely (no idea how)

Last edited:

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
blehhhhh i think i have to redo my entire game. i think based on my stuff above something or another broke. Cause now i can't rescue Alex.

sleepy101

Mar 27, 2022
I am getting an error when loading my save using latest update:
"SceneVars.npc_manager.themes.aslut is undefined. Aborting."
I attached my save to help diagnose this issue.
I have a similar problem, my says:
"Alert
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push').
Aborting."
my save

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
There is a single joke that relies on Bob's baldness that didn't make sense for Roberta

Now it does

Also some people are into bald muscular women

Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz

Personally I don't particularly like the proportions of this art, I feel like the head could be a bit bigger

But it's still better than the generic art

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
How can I begin the Luna orgy event? the guide says I need to skip a week of the RPG session, but I have alredy skipped it multiple times and still nothing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How can I begin the Luna orgy event? the guide says I need to skip a week of the RPG session, but I have alredy skipped it multiple times and still nothing.
From memory, but you need to allow the rest of the group to punish the MC for being late/absent, then do penance with Luna.

I refused the punishment in my current playthrough (the MC gets plenty of abuse at work, doesn't need more from their supposed friends), which means missing out on both Luna's surgery and curing Candy.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Around how quickly can I turn the protag into a woman? And for the trans part, is it possible to have both male and female parts or is it truly one or the other?
There's a store called The Bodyshop that allows you to augment how your character looks including getting both male and female sexual equipment. There are scenes that support both and the game does a decent job commenting on you having both and augmenting scenes for them. The game is primarily about feminizing the MC so the majority of the content will always be around making you submissive and feminine. There is some dom content as well but not a full "Dom route" yet.

TLDR; You can be a futanari in this game, full blown woman, or a sissified man by your discretion.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes