gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it possible to go to work without panties?
I think (sic) that if the MC decides to go commando on their first day, it'll later unlock a conversation option with the therapist on the subject.

There may be another, later on-ramp for those who didn't take that first opportunity, idk, but I'm pretty sure it's still funneled through a chat with the therapist.

Reactions: ibizadalton

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Okay so I'm a bit confused on what to do. I searched the thread but it didn't seem anyone was providing the answer so I thought I'd ask. I'm trying to rekindle the relationship with Serena. I went through all of the Yoga event (twice now I believe. Had the threesome with her twice there unless I'm still missing steps somehow), and I got the "Telling her the truth" scene via prostitution. I was told that was what was required, but at the "Telling her the truth scene" she made a joke about us both being subs and then the scene ended, unable to rekindle. Do I need to do an extra step or have i lost my chance to rekindle the relationship?

Both my sub and dom stat are at thelvl 19 threshold, but my dom stat displays at 17 due to the sissy pill mk 2 (I'm now at Stage 4 of the game) same with my sub stat now being 20 due to the Sissy pill mk2. I've never had any issues with Dom checks so I assumed I was fine here.

Can anyone please help me? I've been save scumming trying to get the Club scene with Serena but it's not proccing despite me having a hood on as well.

I don't know if this is an "instructions unclear" moment or something else went wrong. Can anyone offer advice? Am i missing something?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As always, do note that test versions are just that and are likely to be bug-heavy. If you want a version that gets regular fixes and updates, pay for access or wait for the public release which should be along (reasonably) shortly.

In related news, the devs have been writing about the future of this game and their next endeavours:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the use of an "art generator" is a one-off experiment, and not An Exciting New Direction.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zaeed and ffive

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, I've finally triggered the stage 4 > 5 transition event and think I've hit a gamebreaking bug during the "employee training" week (dominant path, current online version): Even though I stick rigidly to the walkthrough and have the MC perform to spec every day, it seems it just keeps setting scene.perfectCount to 1 rather than incrementing it, resulting in an automatic failure and game over.

That's my current theory anyway. I'll message you a couple of saves from the beginning and end of the event to take a look at.

Another, minor thing: If the MC isn't wearing chastity to the party where they first try to break into Pawn's office, the dialogue just assumes they do for the next few events, until Horn suddenly notices and sends them off for a 9001-fitting on the first day back to work.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of The Secretary v1.0.0.2.

I'm still new to porting HTML games to Android so please be gentle with any feedback.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Last edited:

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
The MC starts as a male, since the game is pretty much built around the concept of a guy being subjected to dystopian corporate system which seeks to mold him how it sees fit.
Around how quickly can I turn the protag into a woman? And for the trans part, is it possible to have both male and female parts or is it truly one or the other?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Around how quickly can I turn the protag into a woman? And for the trans part, is it possible to have both male and female parts or is it truly one or the other?
Potentially it can happen quite early, if MC is enthusiastic about their transformation. Regarding parts, MC can have penis and female breasts, but when it comes to the bottom, you can only choose one type of equipment (unless things have changed since i last played, but i don't think so)

Reactions: Panther Lily

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Potentially it can happen quite early, if MC is enthusiastic about their transformation. Regarding parts, MC can have penis and female breasts, but when it comes to the bottom, you can only choose one type of equipment (unless things have changed since i last played, but i don't think so)

This has been changed
It is now possible to have both

The transformation can be sped even more, but only into woman, via the therapist
To futa it requires getting the cash to get it done and access to a clinic

YoYoJoy

Oct 24, 2019
I am getting an error when loading my save using latest update:
"SceneVars.npc_manager.themes.aslut is undefined. Aborting."
I attached my save to help diagnose this issue.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Does anyone know the debug command passage for a clean livingroom, or at least using the computer? I need to use it but my save got timelocked with an event, and I cant clean it in time, what to do?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes