sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I can tell that a lot of work has gone into this, but having to repeat every single work day without a 'Skip to evening' or 'skip to weekend' button makes this tough to get into.

The experimental ft. doesn't work because soon as you use it a 'event has occurred' warning shows and the event is... the morning work examination. Which once triggered forces you to do the same repetitive day at work rendering the experimental ft. useless because it's not suppressing the work events.
If you're stopping at the work examination that's because you're failing said examination. Fix that issue (or report a save demonstrating that it's failing to skip when the inspection is passing).

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
How do you reach the 20 capstone event for beastiality. It says something bout an exotic photo shoot but I'm lost
do all shoe-store testimonials + photoshoots + progress through Twig's aphrodisiac trial + do the "dressage" event while dressed as a pony while solo-visiting the club

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
You need to have not had a dog event that day, need at least 30 minutes of free time, dog needs to be in foyer and you need to be coming home (ie: not wandering around the flat), make sure you are on the latest bugfix version, there was a past glitch that would prevent the event from triggering. If you are still having issues upload a save demonstrating such.
Thanks. I updated and I was able to get the event and everything is A-okay there. I however ran into an actual bug of most of my clothing items including plugs, chastity, etc disappears from my inventory when I use the filter options. The filter options also don't show the items in my inventory despite them being there. Closing the inventory and reopening it shows my entire inventory again, but if I try and filter something and go back to all, it doesn't show the inventory of all my items anymore. Again. this is fixed by closing the inventory and reopening it, but it's kind of annoying that I can't filter items to find things faster without this bug.

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
If you're stopping at the work examination that's because you're failing said examination. Fix that issue (or report a save demonstrating that it's failing to skip when the inspection is passing).
The boss says it passed when manually going into it, every time. it goes roughly: I need to check you, she checks, she says good you passed, go back to work. The task tab says all is fine as well. No failure message. It's simply that it triggers every time when going to work which is what seems to make the experimental skip break.

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
The vast majority of important story events happen at work. And outcomes can be different depending on stats you've built up outside of work.
At its core: this is a time management, stat building, RPG. It is not a visual novel. The gameplay loop is an integral part of it.
As you progress, things will start to get more streamlined as a consequence of said progress. But how much does this loop really entail?
Go to work > strip > clothes back on > work [>maybe random event] >lunch >work >leave. On top of that, you have a fair degree of freedom at the workplace. So I don't see what you're complaining about.
So far where I'm at all work has is... go to work, be checked, pass the check. Use the computer, get a snack for boss, work the computer more, go home. Repeat, every day, for weeks, with the odd AI delivery quest popping up. So in that regard I'm seeing no events there and would rather skip to the evening or weekend in which there are possible events and more of them.

It gets boring doing the same work with nothing new happening for weeks of character time in the game.

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
Am I missing something because I can't find any female sleepwear at the mall shop
You need to play in a bit more, when your character is more female/sissy. That's how it worked for me. The female clothing range etc were hidden until then.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Am I missing something because I can't find any female sleepwear at the mall shop
You need to play in a bit more, when your character is more female/sissy. That's how it worked for me. The female clothing range etc were hidden until then.
Yeah, more/more extreme clothing options unlock gradually through story triggers. There will eventually be a decent-ish range of sleepwear options (although not as extensive as some of the other ranges and most of it "cute").

So far where I'm at all work has is... go to work, be checked, pass the check. Use the computer, get a snack for boss, work the computer more, go home. Repeat, every day, for weeks, with the odd AI delivery quest popping up.
That ... doesn't sound right. Unless you've disabled practically everything in the settings or the story has plateaued, but even then you should get more random events at work. You may want to pass sashkah a save showing the issue clearly to take a look at.

Reactions: seacat1

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
That ... doesn't sound right. Unless you've disabled practically everything in the settings or the story has plateaued, but even then you should get more random events at work. You may want to pass sashkah a save showing the issue clearly to take a look at.
Well, I haven't gone into the therapist bimbo programming route and I've not gone into the Dr. Twig story line... do I NEED to do them? Or are they optional routes?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Well, I haven't gone into the therapist bimbo programming route and I've not gone into the Dr. Twig story line... do I NEED to do them? Or are they optional routes?
You're certainly missing a lot of content by avoiding them. But the fact that you've even met Dr. Twig implies you've seen a lot more events at work than you're letting on...

Reactions: seacat1

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
You're certainly missing a lot of content by avoiding them. But the fact that you've even met Dr. Twig implies you've seen a lot more events at work than you're letting on...
Not sure about how many, but I used the updated version listed above and events are moving again in the office. I can even use the experimental skip now too

cooroy

Oct 8, 2017
I've restarted a few saves and I don't think Ive ever encountered any Tester scenes or VIP scenes.

Any chance someone knows how to trigger them or, ideally, some kind of guide or walk through??

Thanks in advance.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
The event with Bob/Roberta where Antlers "plays matchmaker" is not triggering for me for some reason
I did the flirt for 5 days and she came to check up on me, but I failed to seduce her
I think there was a presentation with Roberta but I didn't get any option to do anything
Latest event with Antlers was dinner at MCs apartment, and starting to work with candy in the café
Could anyone help please?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks. I updated and I was able to get the event and everything is A-okay there. I however ran into an actual bug of most of my clothing items including plugs, chastity, etc disappears from my inventory when I use the filter options. The filter options also don't show the items in my inventory despite them being there. Closing the inventory and reopening it shows my entire inventory again, but if I try and filter something and go back to all, it doesn't show the inventory of all my items anymore. Again. this is fixed by closing the inventory and reopening it, but it's kind of annoying that I can't filter items to find things faster without this bug.
CNR, both inventories versions work fine for filtering and refiltering, what browser are you using?

The boss says it passed when manually going into it, every time. it goes roughly: I need to check you, she checks, she says good you passed, go back to work. The task tab says all is fine as well. No failure message. It's simply that it triggers every time when going to work which is what seems to make the experimental skip break.
Would need a save reproducing, I can fastforward the entire day consistently.

I've restarted a few saves and I don't think Ive ever encountered any Tester scenes or VIP scenes.

Any chance someone knows how to trigger them or, ideally, some kind of guide or walk through??

Thanks in advance.
Given that there's nearly 200 of them scattered all across the game at this point I highly doubt you haven't hit ANY of them if you've played at all deep into the narrative. While added as a result of VIP or tester definition, in-game they are no different than any other scene.

The event with Bob/Roberta where Antlers "plays matchmaker" is not triggering for me for some reason
I did the flirt for 5 days and she came to check up on me, but I failed to seduce her
I think there was a presentation with Roberta but I didn't get any option to do anything
Latest event with Antlers was dinner at MCs apartment, and starting to work with candy in the café
Could anyone help please?
Would need a save, at a guess you didn't do a good enough job when Roberta visited (you need to get her to follow you into the flat, not just have her visit) otherwise would need a save.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Would need a save, at a guess you didn't do a good enough job when Roberta visited (you need to get her to follow you into the flat, not just have her visit) otherwise would need a save.
First of all, thanks for replying.
If I remember correctly she didn't enter the apartment, I thought that's just the "shortcut" path and the normal path will follow if I didn't manage to seduce him successfully.
Would this mean I need to do the whole routine of flirting 5 times in a row and skip 2 training sessions?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
First of all, thanks for replying.
If I remember correctly she didn't enter the apartment, I thought that's just the "shortcut" path and the normal path will follow if I didn't manage to seduce him successfully.
Would this mean I need to do the whole routine of flirting 5 times in a row and skip 2 training sessions?
Yes, just getting her to the flat is not sufficient, you need to "pass" all checks (you've told her you identify fem, all physical stats >= 10, have breasts, are wearing feminine sleep attire, are wearing makeup in good condition)

Reactions: Zoranian

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
You can get bottom surgery, if that's what you're asking. Note that trap is considered a slur, so you might want to revise your phrasing.
It depends on the context, like other slurs like "shemale"

It's not something one should call another person, but one will have a hard time searching videos on many erotic sites without using such slurs

And it is actually a good thing to relegate slurs to those contexts (or when 'talking dirty' in the shack) instead of outright stopping using them, because while they are still slurs in use, it slows down the euphemism treadmill, so the non-slurs words used now do not become the new slurs
Search results in sites like google would be messy without slurs, one trying to find non-erotic content related to transger people would have a harder time without slurs separating the results between erotic content and the rest
It's like a wall or meaning keeping the two separate

Just make sure not to blurt the slurs at any person, keep them just for what you want isn't a person, but a category in an NSFW site

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes