Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Anny one having issues with the email program on the MC's computer, it gives a error for me.

Error: cannot execute macro <<printEmail>>: subject is null<<printEmail $computer>>

This seems to happen after adding the linked mega bugfix btw

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
After starting working i get a call from Antlers stating that i am not at work.
upload a save

Could someone tell me how to get the Valkyrie armor? Please.
Part of a mission in stage 5

AIKO says MC got the data plug but I don't see it in the inventory.
check your wardrobe

Anny one having issues with the email program on the MC's computer, it gives a error for me.

Error: cannot execute macro <<printEmail>>: subject is null<<printEmail $computer>>

This seems to happen after adding the linked mega bugfix btw
has been fixed.

Reactions: Portgas6620

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How willpower works? I played few hours and only got 1 willpower, 9 empty blocks.
Easiest way to gain willpower is to do something the MC is comfortable with: Playing a relaxing videogame will reduce stress if stressed, but if stress is already low, the MC will gain a willpower point instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: street2603

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi yall does enyone know how to get in contact with Morgan at the gym ?
The first meeting is a random encounter while weight-lifting. The MC needs to have progressed a bit in the gym, both with the bimbo classes and with the swole bros and having had the encounter with the futa Amazon in the showers.

armyman654

Nov 24, 2017
Is the tax event a one off or will it be something that happens everytime you save a lot of money. Not a big fan of these random events with no purpose but to punish you for doing too good

Edit: I've made more than quadruple the money I had when the tax event happened so I think it's a one time event

Last edited:
Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is the tax event a one off or will it be something that happens everytime you save a lot of money. Not a big fan of these random events with no purpose but to punish you for doing too good

Edit: I've made more than quadruple the money I had when the tax event happened so I think it's a one time event
It's a 1-off to be an additional hurdle trying to buy off your contract.

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
Only thing I can think of is that the MC needs to be at Executive Secretary level, everything else sounds kosher.
So . . . it is a bug. I completed all the requirements and was promoted to executive sissi secretary. . . didn't give the option, even after the after-school interview.

I believe that I will start again.

Thanks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So . . . it is a bug. I completed all the requirements and was promoted to executive sissi secretary. . . didn't give the option, even after the after-school interview.

I believe that I will start again.

Thanks
Maybe? Don't take my word for it. As far as I remember the collar stuff is usually in one of the conversation options when talking to Antlers after work.

If you believe you've encountered a bug, hit up sashkah with a save to take a look at.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Is there a setting I am missing here? Anytime I go to work and do the daily inspection it just skips over it to the result of her being happy or annoyed at my choices. Id prefer to do the beginning ones at least.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is there a setting I am missing here? Anytime I go to work and do the daily inspection it just skips over it to the result of her being happy or annoyed at my choices. Id prefer to do the beginning ones at least.
It should only skip if you've passed everything + there should be an option to go through the full inspection (up until stage 5 where inspections become just pass or fail) if that isn't the case I would need to see a save.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
It should only skip if you've passed everything + there should be an option to go through the full inspection (up until stage 5 where inspections become just pass or fail) if that isn't the case I would need to see a save.
Strange as my new save file has skipped every single one without giving me the option. I wonder if the experimental option is on in the background some how. I do have debug on but I have not used anything from it so far.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Strange as my new save file has skipped every single one without giving me the option. I wonder if the experimental option is on in the background some how. I do have debug on but I have not used anything from it so far.
If you're using the fastforward option... that's literally the point of the entire feature/skip everything unless there's an aberation/new event.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
If you're using the fastforward option... that's literally the point of the entire feature/skip everything unless there's an aberation/new event.
I have not even attempted to use the fast forward options as I wanted to start everything fresh which is why I am confused as I have played through this game a few times now from the start and never had it skip things right away.

edit: I just tested with a different browser, no changes at all and by friday the first week the inspection process was being completely skipped.

Edit 2: I realized I was on 9.4.2 and not .3 which seems to have fixed the issue.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes