Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I mean there are no cards. I met up with bob much but just normal talk. I dont want to miss alex
Strange!
From official walkthrough:
To obtain Alex's contact card to be able to call her, you either need to complete the above prologue, or ask Bob out for drinks. When you get drinks with him, he will give you her contact card if you do not already have it.

jhf

Aug 18, 2020
There is a single joke that relies on Bob's baldness that didn't make sense for Roberta

Now it does

Also some people are into bald muscular women

Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz

Personally I don't particularly like the proportions of this art, I feel like the head could be a bit bigger

But it's still better than the generic art
i'd prefer if they let it be toggelable instaid of forcing it on everyone
that way you can have your preference and i can have mine
shrimple as

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Around how quickly can I turn the protag into a woman? And for the trans part, is it possible to have both male and female parts or is it truly one or the other?
It used to take a while, but if you go the enthusiastic route, you can complete your transition within the first two weeks via the therapist. Maybe even the first, not quite sure anymore.

Noby

Nov 17, 2018
i'd prefer if they let it be toggelable instaid of forcing it on everyone
that way you can have your preference and i can have mine
shrimple as
Yeah, I vastly prefer the generic art to the new version.

People can like what they want, but it would be nice to be able to pick which one we want to use. Especially with a polarizing look like this one.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Will there be any more updates for this game before moving forward with the new one?
Yes, there's some stuff that was outlined/hinted at that didn't get finished that I'm still writing + a handful of QoL code improvements that have been procrastined, and some art back-fill.

Made an Android port of The Secretary v1.0.0.2.
Interesting, but I already build an apk, not really sure how this is different?

Around how quickly can I turn the protag into a woman? And for the trans part, is it possible to have both male and female parts or is it truly one or the other?
You can identify as a woman pronoun-wise by the end of the first meeting w/Antlers, surgery's soonest occurence would be the 2nd friday at therapy. Getting double genitals is a bit later as you have to unlock the bodyshop (which requires several weeks of Alex RPG sessions, or being partway into stage 3 for the party).

I am getting an error when loading my save using latest update:
"SceneVars.npc_manager.themes.aslut is undefined. Aborting."
I attached my save to help diagnose this issue.
fixed
What does the karmic harassment and harassment options do?
enabled things like being catcalled, etc. with the kharmic option any NPC who does do will get some manner of "comeuppance" by the end of the scene.

Not sure how, but i hit this error while trying to figure out how to save my "friends" in the game . But from the stage 5 checkpoint.
fixed

Anyone know if this pre-release is expected to be save compatible with the full release?
Saves are always forward compatible

I mean there are no cards. I met up with bob much but just normal talk. I dont want to miss alex
Upload a save, you should have gotten her card either after blowing her in the prologue, or the first time you met Bob for drinks.

Niuyear

Feb 26, 2022
How do I de-evil Mistress Antlers in Stage 5?
I browsed through Wikipedia,it says "Talk with AIKO about freeing Antlers from his brainwashing after having reintroduced the AI to SISSI's systems." However, I don't have any new options in the after work menu to search for the marked terminal to introduce AIKO into.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone can share a save when the PC is fully female, please?
The earliest the Player can become fully female is when talking with the therapist after advancing enough
One of the choices will let you say that you'd rather have a vagina among other choices, choosing that will skip straight to the body shop and getting reassignment surgery
The rest of the choices will merely unlock the body shop

The next opportunity other than the unlocked body shop is failing to pass Pawn's test when sent to the upper leves, while the forced reassignment fetish flag is active

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
i seems cant load my progress from v0942 to this version. "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push')."

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
How do I de-evil Mistress Antlers in Stage 5?
I browsed through Wikipedia,it says "Talk with AIKO about freeing Antlers from his brainwashing after having reintroduced the AI to SISSI's systems." However, I don't have any new options in the after work menu to search for the marked terminal to introduce AIKO into.
If you got back together with your ex, you need to de-evil her first.

i seems cant load my progress from v0942 to this version. "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push')."
Would need to see a save.

lackeroose

Dec 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to cheat something like the oral stat and change it ? No matter what I try it seems like the stat doesn't change

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I seem to be struggling/stuck on the stage to get candy caged. Since I can't seem to get the drugs or anything from Twig. Just really confused.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Check the task. You need to do the RPG group orgy first, you haven't.
Thats the earliest save I have, as I lost the save from after I did the RPG orgy and didn't want to really deal with going through the days again because the fastforward through day seems broken for me. Even after doing the orgy I can't speak to Twig or help them in any way.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes