C00kie

May 3, 2018
I started from new and it worked then. The issue were probbaly one of the stockings i bought

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, im loving this game as starting this for the first time. i played it for awhile once but this is my second go.
How can i get my stats up to wear the skirt and blouse to work?

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Hello, im loving this game as starting this for the first time. i played it for awhile once but this is my second go.
How can i get my stats up to wear the skirt and blouse to work?
u dont, u just need to wear the jeans and shirt to work

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
0.3.0.5 changes
- 2 new images (One for an old dream sequence and one for therapist scene)
- Therapist conversation about whoring no longer broken (plus new scene)
EDIT: above scene not complete stat gain an video occur but text is the same as declining.
- Conversation with friend after 'Mistress' turns you into pink waring sissy now no longer broken, yay! (Friendship now is broken :'()
- BUG: If done above path and have pink outfit it will trigger incorrect uniform (even though that was what you were tpld to ware)
- If you go to snoop in that managers office (day 2?) you meet the AI AIKO she has more screen time if you try to eavesdrop on the conversation between friend and boss (gives you a choice no outcome currently if you agree).

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
can someone help me update from 2.5 to latest? I tried updating to 0.3.0 test 3 and to 0.3.0.5 and it always fails to import the txt. Any upgrade route path i should follow?

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
can someone help me update from 2.5 to latest? I tried updating to 0.3.0 test 3 and to 0.3.0.5 and it always fails to import the txt. Any upgrade route path i should follow?
just download the new version, u no need to update anything

U

User_23654

New version of my "CMOD" is out. A cheat version was added, too.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I'm not one for reading long in game dialogues So i'm missing out some of the Storyline But my interpretation is, That your a secretary that has a Boss that wants you to dress in woman's clothes? If this is true would it be Easier to hire a Female secretary? Dam my logic Brain, ruins all my fantasy gameplay :eek:penedeyewink:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I'm not one for reading long in game dialogues So i'm missing out some of the Storyline But my interpretation is, That your a secretary that has a Boss that wants you to dress in woman's clothes? If this is true would it be Easier to hire a Female secretary? Dam my logic Brain, ruins all my fantasy gameplay :eek:penedeyewink:
Well for most of the people into feminization it's the act of turning a guy into a sissy/female that is the main attraction. So in the boss's case yes, hiring a girl is easier. But dominating, corrupting and feminizing a guy is what gets her off.

Reactions: Jackbite

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone know when the option of "Chastity" happens? and how?
If you follow the orders of your boss/manager and have the appropriate level in your stats (it appeared at Fem: 6 Sub 7 Humiliation: 7 for me) you will get a scene with her in the mornings at work telling you that you have reached the next stage if you want to progress further then to come to her office after work strip down to underwear and kiss her heel.
After work there is the 3 options (check work data, talk to boss, enter lobby) pick talk to boss and you will have a new talk option EDIT: "Close the door behind you, get on your knees and kiss her heels". Pick this and it will lead you to the scene where you are locked in chastity.

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
This game needs so much proof-reading and the list it draws slang terms for "penis" from is really cringey...

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes