AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
0.6.0.3 has the same changelog list as 0.6.0.0, plus several tweaks to when things can or cannot happen (one of the devs decided that players could do some things more quickly than intended, such as when you get access to the sex shop), along with over 100 bug fixes from the baseline 0.6.0.0. Just FYI, the current release is v0.6.0.3e (fifth bug-squashing hotfix since x.3), and there'll be at least 1-3 more updates tonight. The stable version won't be until 0.6.1.0, any version less than that is still a beta test release.

Apr 7, 2019
In this new version after the boss inspects you for the first time you can't put your clothes back on and can't leave work. I disobeyed her and the bug went away, crisis averted.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That bug has already been fixed. Go to the Discord to get the latest release. (I'm going to get real tired of saying this.)

Reporting v0.6.0.x bugs here on F95 is a total waste of time, as the developers do not read this thread. The proper place to report bugs is the #bugs channel of the game's Discord. It is also where the latest hotfix versions can be obtained (they're pinned in the channel). Anyone who is playing a 0.0.6.0.x release posted here is doing so at their own risk. It's a TEST RELEASE. It has bugs, and the only place you can get fixes is the Discord.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Your request for a save has several problems. First, why do you need a save when you can skip to whatever stage in the game you want to go to? Second, you neglected to say what sort of save you're looking for. At what exact point in the game, and along which of the 4 paths, do you want a save from?

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
question, other than breast enlargement, are there other body mod options available? penis enlargement, changing it's look (like a horsecock or what have you, as mentioned in the psych test?)

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
question, other than breast enlargement, are there other body mod options available? penis enlargement, changing it's look (like a horsecock or what have you, as mentioned in the psych test?)
That seems like the sort of thing that would be for a very alternative route in comparison to the current content's focus, assuming the PC was the one receiving such augmentation.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
it is not yet implemented. You can only use the breast enlargement booth in front of the store.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Getting access to the breast enhancement booth requires choosing a certain chat option with Alex when you meet with her at the mall cafe. She's the one that tells you about the back alley.

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
I had a lot of bugs this version, most notably though I didn't want to expend any points on forcing myself to wear makeup to work as I was using the point to puch my character for the sunday therapist choices. this backfired as you get permanent makeup put on your character which stops you from being able to go outside without willpower, Also there is a crash when you go to the salon to try and remove it.
other bugs were the usual text bubbles staying on screen and at one point not being able to get changed back into normal clothes which locks you from travelling anywhere and you cant get changed back.

BTW does the black box do anything yet?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is no content for the black box yet, and won't be for quite some time. As for the other bugs, you did read the warning I had a moderator put up on the OP, right? If you want a working version then do NOT download from here. Go get it from the Discord.

Night27

May 8, 2017
so been playing this game for the last few days and was wondering if there is an event guide as the wiki's walk through is very bare bones as what scene are in game outside of the main story and a few "side quests"

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is a walkthrough Word document that was posted on the Discord several weeks ago, but it is by no means an event guide, nor does it have 0.6 content. I have a version of that document which I edited to include event triggers on the Voluntary and Greed path, based on dev-provided info from the Discord. At the very end of the document I also included the triggers for each stage of the game thus far (3 of 5).

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Awolfe Tnx didn't know about that document

I also found this wiki recently: but like the word document > far from complete

Every little helps I guess

Reactions: Trapquest
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes