nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
You can simply edit console and give yourself thousand of pills.

SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.sissy_pill_mk1.stack=xxx
in 7.4 the manager stop giving u pill and u need to buy it from npc.workdoctor, so guess what happen if you get caught

Reactions: ADIDAS

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
v0.7.2.1a. Combined Changelog of all the hotfixes in the newest release.

New content: now possible to obtain hormones "money" style
Reworked fem_style for pegging, "money" path is now possible
Now able to go outside in slutty maid outfit (requires bimbo 8+ and fem 12+)

Known Issues:
Gym top is missing image for sizes above DD
XP messages sometimes stick, per usual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousG08

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
How does MC lose their anal virginity

Edit, nvm found it

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So, the dev doesn't need sleep apparently. Good news for you, more bug fixes! v0.7.2.1b!

Outstanding Issues:
There may be a bug with the warp system where work events aren't being populated, I can't see how/reproduce (maybe it's somehow browser dependent? ><) the variable that matters is SugarCube.State.variables.workEvents if that's undefined your save is broken, if anyone can give me reproduction steps it would be appreciated
Maid Pink Lace Headdress is missing inventory and character art
All three squat plugs are missing inventory art
Has been reported that "clothes burning" toasts things other than female attire/hits your wardrobe. Could really use a save replicating such (there's a supposed path on the forums but I haven't had time to try running through the script, headpats if someone does it for me)

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Another set of bugfix updates, v 0.7.2.1m.

New feature: When you talk w/psychiatrist about taking hormones you now have an option to enable such to cause penis shrinking. If you already did this discussion topic and would like to re-enable it
1) SugarCube.State.variables.npc_psychiatrist.themes.supplement
2) find which index has the item with passage = theme_psychiatrist_supplement_10
3) set "done" to 0 eg, if theme_psychiatrist_supplement_10 was the 3rd item (so at index #2): SugarCube.State.variables.npc_psychiatrist.themes.supplement[2].done = 0

Last edited:

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
tfgame site also updated as well, i am waiting for 7.4 where i can start stealing pill and get addicted
Wait, what? The pill can get you addicted?

I thought that was only to give you an A-cup and a limited-time feminization stat bonus. I only use it very rarely because I remember reading that choosing the "Ask about the Pill" option wasn't the best one and the other options gave you exp for various stats.

Damn. I think we need a walkthrough for this game. Or at least a guide on how to trigger certain events.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018

I thought that was only to give you an A-cup and a limited-time feminization stat bonus. I only use it very rarely because I remember reading that choosing the "Ask about the Pill" option wasn't the best one and the other options gave you exp for various stats.

Damn. I think we need a walkthrough for this game. Or at least a guide on how to trigger certain events.
next official update let you see the person who create? the pill, all i know is the pill currently have effect on hormones, next update you have different pill like the mk2

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018

You can go to the Student Quarter and there is a body shop you can visit that will give you permanent C cup breasts anything past that is reliant on the pink sissy MK1 pill and hormones you can add to the Boiless meal replacement supplement. You can get Boiless by asking Alex out to eat when you meet at the coffee shop and she will explain that she doesn't eat cause she uses Boiless which is basically like Slim-fast. She will then send you an email with a free 1 month trial, more content regarding Boiless can be accessed by talking to Dr. Trapper in which you can add hormones to your Boiless which will slowly increase your breast size, while on hormones if you take a sissy pill there are certain side-effects that can be viewed as enjoyable.

And yes

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
One more final bug fix for the evening, and I'm off to bed. v0.7.2.1u.

New Feature: you can now workout at the gym wearing a sports bra, and no top

Fixed a bug when eating the pink pill

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Is there a way to change the font? I find it hard to read maybe due to my dyslexia?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can go into Options and change from the (crappy, retro) pixel font to a (somewhat) better font.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Sooo when I go to the New U Boob booth I keep getting this message. with and without pink pill

Error: cannot execute macro <<printBreastAlterationMenu>>: state.active.variables.player.body.breastMax is undefined
<<printBreastAlterationMenu $player.body.breastsize[0]>>

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Go to the game's Discord server (link is in the OP) and report your problem(s) there (in the #bugs channel). Discord is also a much better place to get any other help that you may need with the game.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Someone knows if in this release they have increased the stats levels?
I'm interested in bimbofication, still capped at 6?

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
in 7.4 the manager stop giving u pill and u need to buy it from npc.workdoctor, so guess what happen if you get caught
The manager stops giving you pills once you overdose on sissy pill while intoxicated. The work doctor doesn't give you MK1 sissy pils, he gives you the upgraded formula of the pill called MK2 sissy pill.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
What are ways to increase bimbofication? Im at 6 and it tells me the MAX threshold is reached.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes