nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
The manager stops giving you pills once you overdose on sissy pill while intoxicated. The work doctor doesn't give you MK1 sissy pils, he gives you the upgraded formula of the pill called MK2 sissy pill.
well i was making a guess from the code

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Someone knows if in this release they have increased the stats levels?
I'm interested in bimbofication, still capped at 6?
You have to complete the bimbo class at the gym perhaps.
In my previous games with older version you needed to unlock the bimbo makeup to complete the "sit-up" lesson. You also unlock new clothes at the gym's store.

Sadly I can't unlocked the bimbo makeup (candy should teach you) now because I unlocked the makeup option trough Alex and not the Director.

Last edited:

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
How do I raise the cap above 9?
Take the bimbo course at the gym, the classes at the gym will max your bimbo skill. In order to unlock bimbo class at the gym you must meet these requirements.
DD+ breasts, heels 5+, female clothing and ultimate bimbo makeup , once those are met an event will trigger in the female changing room at the gym.

You have to complete the bimbo class at the gym perhaps.
In my previous games with older version you needed to unlock the bimbo makeup to complete the "sit-up" lesson. You also unlock new clothes at the gym's store.

Sadly I can't unlocked the bimbo makeup (candy should teach you) now because I unlocked the makeup option trough Alex and not the Director.
Hit F12 while in game to open console and type this into console.

SugarCube.State.variables.npc_barista.flags.makeupoffer=true

That will cause candy to offer you bimbo makeup next time you go get coffee, you can then learn that makeup style after another visit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to go to work without makeup for 3 consecutive days, the director called Candy only at the second day but I didn't unlocked any makeup and the protagonist face was still without makeup. Maybe I have to unlock the bimbo makeup to unlock the sissy makeup later.
Hit F12 while in game to open console and type this into console.
SugarCube.State.variables.npc_barista.flags.makeupoffer=true
That will cause candy to offer you bimbo makeup next time you go get coffee, you can then learn that makeup style after another visit.
Thanks a lot. (it works)

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
to unlock the bimbo makeup, you need to unlock personalize makeup from alex after showing her the normal makeup when you request to meet her at the maid cafe.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Btw, am I doing things wrong or is the Firefox "F12" console useless for this? Cant find the right lines anywhere.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I tried to go to work without makeup for 3 consecutive days, the director called Candy only at the second day but I didn't unlocked any makeup and the protagonist face was still without makeup. Maybe I have to unlock the bimbo makeup to unlock the sissy makeup later.

Thanks a lot. (it works)
If you go to your tasks page it will list all the requirements Antlers expects of you when you show up for work Capture.PNG , the sissy doll makeup will only be forced if makeup is required and you're not wearing makeup or your makeup is a mess as in running eye liner and smudged lipstick or you're wearing the bare minimum amount of makeup such as "no makeup" makeup style. Capture1.PNG When she does her inspection she will say Capture2.PNG .

If you don't fix your makeup by lunch and lunch time expires with you still having the same style of makeup during inspection she will then punish you by applying permanent sissy doll makeup using a mask like at the salon.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
0.7.2.2C

fix bug where wearing ballet flats early on you would be unable to leave the house with no error message psychiatrist now gives you her business-card at the end of your first session, if you're past this event and don't have her number the card should be added to your inventory when you load.

fixed bug where events could trigger before morning inspection and break save.

reworked pegging priority list so that it's "easier" to get forced and obedient styles.

can now get forced female if you try to flee the party.

game will count you at home if bob shows up while you're eating breakfast.

made trigger for makeup at work unlock (forced/voluntary/obedient) more flexible.

fixed makeup fail scene going permanent -> candy.

fixed bug in stage 3 where she rips off your male clothing and sends you home

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
One more final bug fix for the evening, and I'm off to bed. v0.7.2.1u.

New Feature: you can now workout at the gym wearing a sports bra, and no top
Hell yeah! I'm not a fan of turning my character into an exhibitionist, but the sports bra (and the red lingerie lace bra too) actually look decent enough to go out with. A bit daring, but I actually like those two bare bras more than most of the tops you can find in the game.

Too bad it's only during workout in the gym (and presumably walking around at home). Would love to have my character wear a sports bra while jogging.

Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG
When she does her inspection she will say
What the heck!? So much hair! How the hell do you unlock that? Actually I think it's a bit too much, so I'm hoping that there's a level below that.

I'm not a fan of the humongous breasts though. And I'm a bit miffed that it's required to get full bimbo. I want a character who looks full femme but doesn't go over the top. Like maybe B-cup breasts, normal female attire, a bit shy but totally bends over for anyone.

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
Btw, am I doing things wrong or is the Firefox "F12" console useless for this? Cant find the right lines anywhere.
You're probably doing something wrong, the variables in this game are very well hidden, for skills they are found on:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.values

example:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.values.dexterity.currentExp = 575

sets the dexterity experience on 575

other useful commands are:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.timebased.stress
SugarCube.State.variables.player.timebased.fatigue
SugarCube.State.variables.player.money.total

which controls stress, fatigue and money

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
You're probably doing something wrong, the variables in this game are very well hidden, for skills they are found on:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.values

example:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.values.dexterity.currentExp = 575

sets the dexterity experience on 575

other useful commands are:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.timebased.stress
SugarCube.State.variables.player.timebased.fatigue
SugarCube.State.variables.player.money.total

which controls stress, fatigue and money
I found a way to search for them kinda, but I cant seem to change them, so Im probably still doing something wrong.

EDIT: Think I found out how to do things now!

Hm...if Im at Bimbofication Lv9 (Max threshold Lv9) and want to change the Bimbo level to 12, how would I go about doing that? I got a "NaN" at "best" x3

Ah, the EXP. But it doesnt go over 9 even though base Level is at 15? >w<

Or wait...LVL 9 is Max for Bimbofication right now?

Last edited:

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Hell yeah! I'm not a fan of turning my character into an exhibitionist, but the sports bra (and the red lingerie lace bra too) actually look decent enough to go out with. A bit daring, but I actually like those two bare bras more than most of the tops you can find in the game.

Too bad it's only during workout in the gym (and presumably walking around at home). Would love to have my character wear a sports bra while jogging.

What the heck!? So much hair! How the hell do you unlock that? Actually I think it's a bit too much, so I'm hoping that there's a level below that.

I'm not a fan of the humongous breasts though. And I'm a bit miffed that it's required to get full bimbo. I want a character who looks full femme but doesn't go over the top. Like maybe B-cup breasts, normal female attire, a bit shy but totally bends over for anyone.
You can overdose on the sissy pill, pay attention to the specific warning Antlers gives you while you overdose and you'll get that hair. Or get it at the salon.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I use Chrome and F12 directly opens console, another means of opening console would be to right click on the webpage then select inspect. That will open a page with code, at the top you will see a console tab select that then input the codes.
Sugarcube.State.variables.player is where you will find commands relating to the MC.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes