Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you get Alex to open up during the dinner date at her place? Don't get the option to talk about it with the psychiatrist during weekly meeting and on the phone

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
How do you unlock the ultimate bimbo makeup? My threshold never goes past 5 and the most makup I can get is personalized.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
How do i get the key for theweekend?
Good behavior and performance for a while until Antlers pseudo-arbitrarily decides to give you the option on a Friday. Note that there are several triggers that (it seems, based on dialogue,) are intended to make this never happen and she just holds the key permanently. Those appear bugged though and she can still end up offering the key back anyway at a fairly random time in the future.

May 24, 2020
Good behavior and performance for a while until Antlers pseudo-arbitrarily decides to give you the option on a Friday. Note that there are several triggers that (it seems, based on dialogue,) are intended to make this never happen and she just holds the key permanently. Those appear bugged though and she can still end up offering the key back anyway at a fairly random time in the future.
I did find one way and that is to skip going to work on Friday. But he gets pissed.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
does anyone know how to get analed in toilet?
Depends. Are we talking about the gloryhole at The Usual Place or the men's room at work? Because in case of the latter you may have yet to loose your anal virginity – or your pegging virginity if pegging_is_anal is set to true (see detailed post).

In case of the former… well, what Hatsume Kill said. :) The actual conditions are as follows:
JavaScript:
if (whoring >= 5) && (anal >= 8) && random(1,10) == 5 // 10% chance
Have fun!

Soasecret

Aug 4, 2020
how can I ask the barkeeper for relationship advice (for bob, kurt and alex, in the case of alex this can substitute for talking to Trapper)

Soasecret

Aug 4, 2020
And I have used the Serum Sigma still don't smart enough to change the configuration of compound B resulting in B+ .How can I do it?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is the beast content only in the online version. I dont see anything in the download game files that would relate.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is the beast content only in the online version. I dont see anything in the download game files that would relate.
There is bestiality in the dl version. I think the horse cock dildo is the jump on point.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
And I have used the Serum Sigma still don't smart enough to change the configuration of compound B resulting in B+ .How can I do it?
Take it in the morning just before you go to work. The boost that serum gives you is temporary. If that still doesn't do it, you may need to take more online courses.
Also, Id recommend your first + serum be sigma+ as that will raise your threshold and you'll be able to make all the other ones without re-upping on sigma every time.

There is beast content, just no images/video for them. You can encounter it either by jogging from your apartment or one scene working as a maid around the complex.

Reactions: Soasecret

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 971926 View attachment 971927
I still can't change the configuration of Serum Sigme resulting in Sigme+:cry:
I don't have the game open right now, but you're making one of three mistakes:
  • You haven't attempted to read the sissy contract Antlers sent you via email (must have low stress and low arousal).
  • You haven't then went on to enroll in the online courses that you're suggested after realizing you're too dumb to understand the contract.
  • You failed to realize that the paid courses that follow the first free course raise your threshold the first time you take them at each level.
Address these in order until you're at max threshold after taking the quantum course at least once. Note that these courses are a huge source of stress. Depending on how you prefer to manage your time, it may be most efficient to only take the highest available course once to achieve the threshold and let doing well at work carry you from there. Alternatively you can follow a pattern of "play relaxing game for one hour, drink coffee, repeat" after doing courses as much as the game allows if you have nothing better to do that day. The latter is faster but more grindy. The former is better if you have other side shit you're working on at the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soasecret

Soasecret

Aug 4, 2020
I don't have the game open right now, but you're making one of three mistakes:
  • You haven't attempted to read the sissy contract Antlers sent you via email (must have low stress and low arousal).
  • You haven't then went on to enroll in the online courses that you're suggested after realizing you're too dumb to understand the contract.
  • You failed to realize that the paid courses that follow the first free course raise your threshold the first time you take them at each level.
Address these in order until you're at max threshold after taking the quantum course at least once. Note that these courses are a huge source of stress. Depending on how you prefer to manage your time, it may be most efficient to only take the highest available course once to achieve the threshold and let doing well at work carry you from there. Alternatively you can follow a pattern of "play relaxing game for one hour, drink coffee, repeat" after doing courses as much as the game allows if you have nothing better to do that day. The latter is faster but more grindy. The former is better if you have other side shit you're working on at the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you:LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwsaq

Sodiumjunkie

Jan 1, 2020
"You need to look like a totally ruined, big-titted slut to give this type of testimonial"
How do I do the last testimonial?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes