jhf

Aug 18, 2020
anybody has a save to the aiko website part of her quest?
i just don't have the time to grind my way trough the game

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Don't know if this is relevant to anyone else, but I went looking for it earlier so dropping it here just in case.
When you come second in the martial arts tournament, there is no particular indication if or how it can be won. There are two ways to go about it:
  • EITHER having Humiliation > 10 AND Sex Obsession > 10 OR Sex Obsession > 15 OR Humiliation > 15 in order to flash Bob's opponent during the fight (as described in )
  • OR seducing Kurt, which will allow the MC to ask him about the retention manager after cleaning his flat.

(I didn't meet either of those conditions, so wasn't sure if the tournament could even be won currently. Especially since the wiki hadn't been updated at the time)

Reactions: ffive

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
What's the point of the Mk.3 pill you can mix with this new version?
By the time you get to it the stuff it increases is most likely maxed out already unless you're purposefuly resisting everything, and you can't dose anyone else with it as far as I could tell.

Niuyear

Feb 26, 2022
Tasks
AIKO needs my help to break into Dr. Le'Faggot's computer.
I need to get ahold of Dr. Le'Faggot's phone.
How can I do that?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What's the point of the Mk.3 pill you can mix with this new version?
By the time you get to it the stuff it increases is most likely maxed out already unless you're purposefuly resisting everything, and you can't dose anyone else with it as far as I could tell.
Not sure. It may be a prerequisite towards the permanent version you can unlock with AIKO's help (I haven't checked)? The 'pure' version you can unlock with high Smarts doesn't have the usual side effetcs (malus to Dominance and Smarts), which is something I guess.

But yeah, if you're playing an enthusiastic MC you're likely to have maxed out a lot of these already. If you're playing the MC as resistant, having the pure version for a one-time boost to pass particular story checks (like the martial arts final) might be useful, but then the requirement of taking plus-versions of every drug becomes an obstacle, as that'll unlock new thresholds you might want to avoid.

Tasks
AIKO needs my help to break into Dr. Le'Faggot's computer.
I need to get ahold of Dr. Le'Faggot's phone.
How can I do that?
Meet him at the sex club play area.

Reactions: Niuyear

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Don't know if this is relevant to anyone else, but I went looking for it earlier so dropping it here just in case.
When you come second in the martial arts tournament, there is no particular indication if or how it can be won. There are two ways to go about it:
  • EITHER having Humiliation > 10 AND Sex Obsession > 10 OR Sex Obsession > 15 OR Humiliation > 15 in order to flash Bob's opponent during the fight (as described in )
  • OR seducing Kurt, which will allow the MC to ask him about the retention manager after cleaning his flat.

(I didn't meet either of those conditions, so wasn't sure if the tournament could even be won currently. Especially since the wiki hadn't been updated at the time)
Another thing, I was a bit curious about those new events with Bob since they never popped on my playthrough, so had a bit of a rummage:
  • The photoshoot is a follow-up to winning the Martial Arts tournament.
  • The new secretary event chain requires the MC to have worked a bimbo shift at least once, as well as passing their classes.

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
After the latest update, I've noticed that at work, "Work Hard" is greyed out with "Your head is too filled with strange thoughts to concentrate"

Anyone know what that's a result of?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
After the latest update, I've noticed that at work, "Work Hard" is greyed out with "Your head is too filled with strange thoughts to concentrate"

Anyone know what that's a result of?
Peeking in the code:
Code:
<<if $scene.bimboPassed && $player.flags.bimbo_work.unlock>>
// ...
<<else>>
    <<if Math.round($player.timebased.fatigue) <= 50 && !setup.calcErection(true)>>
// ...
    <<else>>
        <<if Math.round($player.timebased.fatigue) > ($player.timebased.fatiguemax/4)>>
            [@@.link_locked;You're too exhausted to work hard.@@]<br>
        <<elseif Math.round($player.timebased.fatigue) <= ($player.timebased.fatiguemax/4) && setup.calcErection(true)>>
            [@@.link_locked;You're too horny to concentrate enough for this kind of work.@@]<br>
        <<else>>
            [@@.link_locked;Your head is too clouded with strange thoughts to concentrate.@@]<br>
        <</if>>
    <</if>>
Seems it might be occurring if the MC is tired, but not enough to meet "too exhausted" or "too excited" thresholds. In my game player.timebased.fatiguemax equals 230, so this condition would trigger with player.timebased.fatigue in range 51-57

Last edited:
Reactions: Kcilfap

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Some minor bugs:

* Trying to stream games barefoot but otherwise completely dressed flags the MC as not dressed PG enough (because checkPlayerDressed() used as check returns false on lack of shoes) It also has a silly side-effect of subsequent scene treating the MC as if they're showing off their bare breasts, if the player chooses to upgrade their account at this point.
edit: the check also requires stockings for shoes which are indicated to need these. Again, these don't exactly have much to do with PG rating.
* wants_a_man prostitution client seems to be perfectly fine with getting sucked off by a completely feminine looking girl with female clothing, bimbo makeup, massive breasts and no penis. Might indicate some underlying issue with the clients not being strict enough about their requirements, idk.
* cunnilingus_intro scene can be a little silly if it triggers after the MC already completed the advanced training, in the sense the MC has been taught skills that let them perform much better than they do in this scene. Am guessing this is just a side-effect of content designed for earlier stage of the game and added recently triggering late in ongoing playthrough, and not something that'll happen normally.
* Red Leather Pants appear to be missing artwork
* Green V-Neck Satin Blouse, Pink V-Neck Satin Blouse and Purple V-Neck Satin Blouse all come with tag white even though none of them is actually white.
* White Elysium Heels and Pink Elysium Heels are tagged as blue. At the price of 11k i'd expect the corporate drone responsible for such mishap to be properly flogged, preferably in public.
* Gold Shuttershades appear to be missing both artwork and icon

Not a bug per se, but maybe something to consider: Female Clothes section in General Apparel store and the Latex Section in the Lingerie Shop are now so large, when viewing the bottom of the list the item icon can go out of view. Similarly, the tag list for active item can be out of view while viewing items at the top of the list. Perhaps the list could be broken up into more specific sections (or the icon/tag list for active item could be placed dynamically in a fixed spot, if possible)

edit2:

there's a small issue with the outfit evaluation code for the manager (or with how the checkVisibleClothingTag() function works in general)

Code:
    <<set $scene.approval = 0>>
    <<if setup.checkVisibleClothingTag("sissy") > 65>>
        <<set $scene.approval += 1>>
// ...
    <<if setup.checkVisibleClothingTag("sissy") > 65>>
        <<if $scene.underwearStyle == "sissy">>
            "@@.npc_manager;How cute! I am glad you have such a nice nighty to wear to bed. And with your <<if $fetish.sissy>>sissy<<else>>girly<</if>> underthings all worn underneath! Simply perfection!@@"
        <<else>>
            "@@.npc_manager;How cute! I am glad you have such a nice nighty to wear to bed.@@"
        <</if>>
The catch is, the checkVisibleClothingTag("sissy") only returns rating high enough to pass the check (67) when wearing Sexy Pink Nightie. When wearing Cute Pink Nightie the calculated value is below the threshold (57) and as a result the MC doesn't receive full marks for their outfit, even if they're clad in sissy stuff from head to toe.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
Seems it might be occurring if the MC is tired, but not enough to meet "too exhausted" or "too excited" thresholds. In my game player.timebased.fatiguemax equals 230, so this condition would trigger with player.timebased.fatigue in range 51-57
Perfect, thanks for checking that!

---

Regarding tattoo content, does anyone know if it's possible to get the mark of your mistress and also pass Mr. Pawn's inspection (and/or while doing the enthusiastic tattoo route)? It seems like the only way to trigger it is to not have a tattoo during the first party, but I'm uncertain.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've been told you can also get it later in the game. Wonderful news!

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Minor bugs for slutty streaming

* gag request scene: the assigned values for scene.gagId are swapped:
Code:
    <<case 'panties_dirty'>>
// ...
        <<set $scene.gagId = 'panty_gag'>>
// ...
    <<case 'panties_clean'>>
        <<set $scene.gagId = 'dirty_panty_gag'>>
// ...
* event_streaming_slutty_dildo_suck tests dildo size against MC's anal skill, even though the scene requires them to suck the prop with their mouth, not the anus.

* speaking of the backdoor getting preferential treatment, masturbating with a dildo in the living room grants penis and (optionally) bestiality XP if the toy is pushed in the ass, but not if it's put in the vagina. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

* event_mall_shoe_store_bed_heels_shoot_3 has a mention at the end about the MC getting to keep the shoes they modeled as a gift and supposedly leaving the store while wearing these shoes, but the scene doesn't actually equip the MC with any shoes they're supposedly modeling (just the armbinder) and they leave the store in the same footwear they've had on when starting the event.

* Bunny Heels are missing paper doll art.

* check flow error in setup.getFullTitle()
Code:
    var suffix2 = "";
    if(setup.getTotalValue("submission") >= 5) {
        suffix2 = "Submissive ";
    } else if(setup.getTotalValue("submission") >= 15) {
        suffix2 = "Owned ";
    }
The else branch will never be entered, because the initial branch is always going to be true first.

* not a bug, but somewhat awkward -- MC's ex-girlfriend somehow magically realizes a woman hanging from the ceiling and being fucked in the earnest by her current boyfriend is in fact her ex, even if she's never had any opportunity to see him as anything but a man, and they look nothing alike (anymore)

Last edited:

Koatl

Aug 25, 2022
been searching through the wiki but found nothing. how does one get the plans for the 9001 belt from the company to use the bodyshop further ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
been searching through the wiki but found nothing. how does one get the plans for the 9001 belt from the company to use the bodyshop further ?
I don't know about the bodyshop, but you can print yourself a copy of the belt while mixing drugs for Dr. Twig, or alternatively get an offer from him to be put in one, as part of an event while working as a nurse for him.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Some minor bugs:
fixed
fixed
* event_mall_shoe_store_bed_heels_shoot_3 has a mention at the end about the MC getting to keep the shoes they modeled as a gift and supposedly leaving the store while wearing these shoes, but the scene doesn't actually equip the MC with any shoes they're supposedly modeling (just the armbinder) and they leave the store in the same footwear they've had on when starting the event.
They're equipped earlier in the scene/upload a save.

In the latest version, how can one get Primrose's phone? And are there any plans for more Kigurumi content?
You need to run into him at the fetish club in the play area. Yes, there will be more kig content in the future.

Work for Dr. Twig, you will have an option to swipe plans after mixing drugs.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
They're equipped earlier in the scene/upload a save.
I've attached a save. Hit Ask about another high heel photoshoot. to start the scene, the shoes are never changed from what the MC had on in the first place.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
"CHASTE NO MORE" - Yesss!

I'm almost afraid to find out what the alternative is, but...

chastity cages

must

die

!

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes