sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Hadn't looked at the early/mid game in a while but it seems vaginoplasty is now unavoidable and irreversible unless you disable the "forced bottom surgery" fetish flag.

Bergmeister talks as if the MC has had their dick enhanced, but the full body shop hasn't even become available yet (neither has Twig's potions) so nothing has changed in the trouser department before this event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Used to be you could just leave all fetish flags enabled and avoid the more extreme ones through normal play, but now you have to go through them and toggle the ones you'd rather avoid, it seems. I liked that the MC could avoid some of their changes through being smart and decisive; now it's just the player removing difficulties for them, which doesn't feel earned.

I think someone else already mentioned this upstream, just hadn't noticed it for myself before.

Edit: According to the wiki, this should only happen if the MC has visited the body shop and said they wanted it. If that's accurate there's a bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed the comment, the rest is working as designed, just like forced therapy if you don't want it forced... don't enable the flag.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Fixed the comment, the rest is working as designed, just like forced therapy if you don't want it forced... don't enable the flag.
OK. I'm not sure if you maintain the wiki yourselves or if that's someone else, but it might be worth correcting the "secretary styles" page as well to remove the "if you have already gone to the bodyshop previously and said you wanted to get a vagina" condition (from both the "Removing Penis" and "Vagina" sections).

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
OK. I'm not sure if you maintain the wiki yourselves or if that's someone else, but it might be worth correcting the "secretary styles" page as well to remove the "if you have already gone to the bodyshop previously and said you wanted to get a vagina" condition (from both the "Removing Penis" and "Vagina" sections).
Just idle curiosity, but since the "strict" bottom surgery can now trigger before ever having the opportunity to visit the body shop, does that also mean the "voluntary" and "forced" versions are no longer possible, as they require body shop access which only becomes available later? Or have their conditions changed as well?

Edit: On second thought I suppose they'd still be possible as long as you first disabled the forced bottom surgery flag, so that might be the logic.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2019
Just curious if anyone knows if the save to disk works on the android version and where it downloads to if it does work. Downloaded it to my tablet a while back and run into the issue of sometimes my tablet will unload everything from memory to speed up. It'll clear the cache and I lose progress. Tried doing a save to disk but couldn't find the file, app never asked for permissions to access storage so I don't think it works. Just wanted to see if anyone else knew.

JeeJeeJeez

Apr 29, 2021
Edit: This comment used to be warning that content which has since been made avoidable was unavoidable. I was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
For those who might also consider it a dealbreaker- chastity for the protagonist is unavoidable.
*used to be

Options -> Adjust fetish flags

1684265265114.png

(Note that I haven't actually tried playing the chastity disabled version, so no idea how it plays out in practice.)

Even with the fetish enabled, you can easily get to a state where the MC is only locked in chastity during work hours.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
You know what I've always found weird about these sorts of games? The MC is usually the person who's being feminized. Don't get me wrong, I think it's hot; and my favorite parts of those stories are usually the parts where the MC isn't fully there yet, just near the tipping point of acceptance.

But I would have expected more games where you play as the "bull male" who feminizes other people. Where choices would be to be dominant and forceful, or gentle and supportive; where you have options of varying levels of consent, like blackmailing your prospective sissy, drugging them secretly with hormones, etc, etc. Where the cash grind is so that you can afford all the various thing you need in your quest to make some guy into the perfect woman: lingerie, clothes, jewelry.

And no, you don't have to go through the tedious task of choosing every bit of their clothing; maybe their feminization levels are what determines how femme they dress, but their underwear are already always matching.

And you don't even have to stick with one "girl." It would be great to have different archetypes. This game already has the archetype of a software programmer that gets turned into an office girl. Add another character, maybe a gym rat that you seduce eventually into a gym babe. Turn a wimpy frat boy into a demure college girl (or better yet, into a studious but devoted post-grad).

A game where the goal is to have a harem of feminized women. Well, maybe just two or three, otherwise it might get too bloated.

Aug 4, 2019
Does the Expansive Make-up kit do anything special? Or is it just another item at the moment with it being planned to do something in the future? I haven't paid attention if it reduces the time for doing your make-up or anything like that

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the Expansive Make-up kit do anything special? Or is it just another item at the moment with it being planned to do something in the future? I haven't paid attention if it reduces the time for doing your make-up or anything like that
I think (sic) that it becomes required for unlocking some of the higher make-up levels. Haven't checked the file though, so don't quote me on that.

sashkah, current public (online) version still carries the pre-release test version message:

1684764839745.png

SPLIV

Jan 11, 2018
I can't open the game in Google Chrome. It says, "The page says tactical_boots" I click ok, and then it says, "This page says an error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly. Error: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')." Then there is a Stack Trace.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes