ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
It's so hard for me to get to the "end game." I'm mostly just interested in the journey to feminize the MC and hook her up with Alex. The corporate conspiracy path and all that just feels boring, to be honest.

Sometimes, I just want find a Mass Effect gun in the game, put on the "armor" outfits and just shoot a few people just to cut the Gordian knot, you know what I mean?

I would like to give some kudos to the writer for putting a MadCat outfit in the game though. Wonder if Alex would be up for some Battletech, instead of fantasy games.

Reactions: ervinkann

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
uhm... how do i find out where my uh chastity key is?? I put the belt back on monday before work to wear it through the week, but now i can't remove it cuz the key is not in my possession for some reason and mistress antlers don't have it either, I can't go another weekend without pussy action (tbf the only reason i even have the thing is because of the easy 900 credits i got for wearing it for only two weeks and now i'm stuck not being able to enjoy my goddamn pussy.... wasn't even long after i got said pussy that i got the belt too DAMNIT I NEED A COCK IN THERE)

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
uhm... how do i find out where my uh chastity key is?? I put the belt back on monday before work to wear it through the week, but now i can't remove it cuz the key is not in my possession for some reason and mistress antlers don't have it either, I can't go another weekend without pussy action (tbf the only reason i even have the thing is because of the easy 900 credits i got for wearing it for only two weeks and now i'm stuck not being able to enjoy my goddamn pussy.... wasn't even long after i got said pussy that i got the belt too DAMNIT I NEED A COCK IN THERE)
The key does occasionally go missing between Antlers and the MC if something unexpected happens.

The MC can pick the lock through an option on the computer given sufficient dexterity/smarts (stat req. depending on chastity type).

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How do i Show Mistress Antlers your anal capacity to get more than 19 anal practice as well as the oral training from mistress antlers also threshold 19

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I would like to give some kudos to the writer for putting a MadCat outfit in the game though. Wonder if Alex would be up for some Battletech, instead of fantasy games.
The RPG content was specifically architected to allow for additional sessions/campaigns, but there has been little expressed interest in such/all I've added is the Torei one.

If you do the chastity belt trial you have to either finish the trial or ask out/you will not get a key until you do one or the other.

How do i Show Mistress Antlers your anal capacity to get more than 19 anal practice as well as the oral training from mistress antlers also threshold 19
Wear a very large plug "doubled up" with a hollow plug to work inspection (if wearing a 9001 device you need it set to maximum size for the "hollow plug" portion)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If you do the chastity belt trial you have to either finish the trial or ask out/you will not get a key until you do one or the other.
I completed the trial long ago and got the key from it and antlers then took the key for a few weeks until she "reluctantly" gave it back when the time was up where i got the option to take it back or leave it permanently, i took it back and removed during weekend, put it back on monday morning and the key vanished, sex shop has no conversation about it, i don't have it and antlers don't have it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Wear a very large plug "doubled up" with a hollow plug to work inspection (if wearing a 9001 device you need it set to maximum size for the "hollow plug" portion)
and how do i get a hollow plug or the 9001 device you mentioned? all i can find is the basic plugs in the sex shop and the big one Large Remote Control Anal Plug given from antlers

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
and how do i get a hollow plug or the 9001 device you mentioned? all i can find is the basic plugs in the sex shop and the big one Large Remote Control Anal Plug given from antlers
9001 has to do with Twig's route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The hollow plugs are sold in the sex shop. But there may be a trigger which makes them available.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I completed the trial long ago and got the key from it and antlers then took the key for a few weeks until she "reluctantly" gave it back when the time was up where i got the option to take it back or leave it permanently, i took it back and removed during weekend, put it back on monday morning and the key vanished, sex shop has no conversation about it, i don't have it and antlers don't have it
I would need to see the save, preferably the first morning of the key vanishing.

9001 has the full 6-style unlocks. Check the wiki. Hollow plugs are sold in the mall. You'll need an even larger "inner" plug (either the largest squat plug from the gym, or AIKO's data plug)

also how do i get a chance to take antlers special dildo? for 19+ oral
After the "jaywalking" event on the way to work in stage 4+

Ryryriru

May 27, 2017
im on the infiltrate the mansion part and im following the walkthrough for it but after i do the cerberus part the walkthrough say Sneak for as long as you can (which is not long). After your capture, get into limousine and get ready for your sudden and impromptu date with Mr. Pawn. but i dont get that i just get sent to the mansion any clues why?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
im on the infiltrate the mansion part and im following the walkthrough for it but after i do the cerberus part the walkthrough say Sneak for as long as you can (which is not long). After your capture, get into limousine and get ready for your sudden and impromptu date with Mr. Pawn. but i dont get that i just get sent to the mansion any clues why?
For some reason the wiki is conflating two different paths - you can get into Pawn's manor either via him taking you home (limo path) OR via sneaking in, they're independant (tho him taking you home gives an extra "item" of his cum that you can trade to people), so ignore at part and skip to the step with the matron. It's holidays so it'll be a bit before the wiki gets fixed.

Ryryriru

May 27, 2017
For some reason the wiki is conflating two different paths - you can get into Pawn's manor either via him taking you home (limo path) OR via sneaking in, they're independant (tho him taking you home gives an extra "item" of his cum that you can trade to people), so ignore at part and skip to the step with the matron. It's holidays so it'll be a bit before the wiki gets fixed.
Cheers could i ask how to get the limo scene just so i can see both?

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
I need help. At Kurt's cabin, I don't know how to proceed. I tried different combinations of the maid clothes, but none of them would generate an option moving forward. Am I stuck here?

1700897303516.png

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
Anyone help?

Trying to get collared by Antlers:
-> submission is 15, anger 0, affection 10.
-> She has my key perma with the new restricting chastity.
-> Been voluntary the whole way.
-> Moved to 142 floor
-> SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc_manager.stage 4

What is happening? Why is impossible to obyain the collar?

Thanks

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes