gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is anyone haveing an issue where they run out of pills? it seems my character has run out and I do not know how to get more
Talk to Antlers after work.

She'll only give the MC a limited amount at a time but that can eventually be circumvented, either by examining the pills at high Smarts and removing the tracking device or by sneaking into her office (random event) and stealing a jar of them.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Has anyone had any success with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC can get a domme dress from doing the double date at the club with Alex as their sub, one of the Torei RPG missions unlocks some dominant fetish wear at the mall, including a blouse and skirt.

(But I haven't done the event you're asking about.)

Reactions: Snarkfu

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
The MC can get a domme dress from doing the double date at the club with Alex as their sub, one of the Torei RPG missions unlocks some dominant fetish wear at the mall, including a blouse and skirt.

(But I haven't done the event you're asking about.)
Aha brilliant thanks, the Torei campaign did it (play as the captain).

Reactions: gregers

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
Is there a way to stop taking tblockers? it got activated from a conversation and I never saw a place to toggle it or mention to stop them.

eksisterende

Dec 6, 2021
I have started stage 5, but the option to search for the marked terminal to reintroduce Aiko to the corporate system never appear. I looked at the guide in the wiki, which gives the impression that it should be available when wearing the data-plug. Maybe my save is bugged?

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
I have started stage 5, but the option to search for the marked terminal to reintroduce Aiko to the corporate system never appear. I looked at the guide in the wiki, which gives the impression that it should be available when wearing the data-plug. Maybe my save is bugged?
Does Serena is turned evil ?

eksisterende

Dec 6, 2021
Yes, she turned evil. I've also seen Primrose at Dr. Twig, and had the doctor visit Kurt at the Café. And reset Bob, and had a session with evil Alex RPG.

Thank you so much @zav_pirate! I reloaded my pre-stage 5 save, and when I didn't trigger evil-ex I got the phone call to search for the terminal.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Yes, she turned evil. I've also seen Primrose at Dr. Twig, and had the doctor visit Kurt at the Café. And reset Bob, and had a session with evil Alex RPG.

Thank you so much @zav_pirate! I reloaded my pre-stage 5 save, and when I didn't trigger evil-ex I got the phone call to search for the terminal.
If Serena went evil you need to deal with her first before you can re-introduce AIKO to the company.

Hi everybody. Only recently I started playing this pretty amazing game.
I have a question for the more experienced gamers here: the double plug that Candy shows the MC in their first encounter at the Cafe is pretty hot. If the MC later loses it's penis and gets a vagina instead, will there be a way to also get him on a double plug like that...? #AskingForAFriend... :cool:
There is a mid/late-game chastity device that occupies both holes if you have.

Is there a way to stop taking tblockers? it got activated from a conversation and I never saw a place to toggle it or mention to stop them.
There is not.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019

Aiko cannot be reintroduced into company while Serena is evil. Turning ex to normal is not hard, but it has nice emotional pays off.

Reactions: eksisterende

yugataenjoyer

Mar 2, 2022
can somebody send me a save in the evil stage of the game? i cant progress by myself, seems too late in the game. would appreciate!

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
just curious: does anyone know the sluttiest possible outfit that you can wear to work that meets your all bosses criteria?

Wraith8900

Apr 10, 2020
Hello I am thinking to start to play it, just wondering.
Does this game has various endings?
Most curious of the last picture (petplay) and rubber maid are those possible?
Is there option to choose the end of the character and if possible how or when I can find the point of choosing the right end of the story.

Fazezy

Jun 14, 2018
What is the “debug add item” code for the pills and candy? also is there a list of “debug add item” codes anywhere?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Hello I am thinking to start to play it, just wondering.
Does this game has various endings?
Most curious of the last picture (petplay) and rubber maid are those possible?
Is there option to choose the end of the character and if possible how or when I can find the point of choosing the right end of the story.
The "end of story" endings have not yet be released (they will be in version 1.0.0 - pre-release in Dec/public in Jan), The ending will be "Fallout" form with a core ending (what happens to you/the company/who you end up with) as well as summaries for what happened to various NPCs. Those images aren't endings, they're various outfits/clothing that are available in-game (the bitchsuit is scene specific for obvious reasons, the rest are purchase/obtainable to wear ~anywhere).

Can anyone advise on maxing out bestiality?
It's an event with the shoestore owner. You need to have done all shoestore testimonials + the two photoshoots + done the dressage event at the fetish club (wear the ponygirl set + talk to the shoestore manager), and have progressed through Twig aphrodisiac trial.

What is the “debug add item” code for the pills and candy? also is there a list of “debug add item” codes anywhere?
item ids are not published since adding them manually can lead to sequence-break/game tracking bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snarkfu

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
It's an event with the shoestore owner. You need to have done all shoestore testimonials + the two photoshoots + done the dressage event at the fetish club (wear the ponygirl set + talk to the shoestore manager), and have progressed through Twig aphrodisiac trial.
Ah I think I'm missing a second photoshoot, thank you!

atxdepboy

Nov 13, 2017
What's the over under on us every getting a)built in gender filters to reduce the rates of events that involve one sex or another or b) a mod that does a rewrite of the characters to make them either all one or all the other? I love the game as it is, really - but a lot of it is very dependent on being the bi-est bisexual to ever bisexual. My experience is mostly clicking through the female content quickly to get to the dude stuff, but I imagine a lot of the straight guys on here are having to do the same thing when it comes to all of the guy content - I'm just wondering how feasible this would be. I'd do it myself once the game is complete, if I can figure out how the system works.

EDIT: I'm aware that we're unlikely to ever get fully, endorsed toggles for the main characters - but I'd at least like a way to, say, reduce the chances that Ms. Antlers wants sexual tasks from my character. Or workarounds to progress down further fetish paths that could forgo needing to engage with female characters - like needing to be used as a urinal by Ms. Antlers first before being able to work in the executive restroom, for instance.

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
What's the over under on us every getting a)built in gender filters to reduce the rates of events that involve one sex or another
In the options, there's an selection to "change NPC gender."
Currently there is only the ability to change the men into women (still with dicks) and the character art is all placeholder generic NPC art, but it's probably fair to say it's a work in progress.
I can't say with any degree of certainty that the women will ever be allowed to change into men.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes