Aug 4, 2019
Thank you!

Using the dildo shows Max thresholds for Penis (10), Anal Abilities (10), and Bestiality (No idea what value) so I probably need to get some quests completed to let the MC take the whole thing!

Back to grinding haha
Yeah 10 is the max until you complete the Aiko quest. It only triggers on Fridays or I've only ever had it trigger on Friday in my playthrus. Which hopefully I'm remembering right. Pretty sure 10 was the threshold to succeed instead of getting a disappointed at your skills message, then you get a new threshold cap which I believe 14 is the cap for the current version.

Reactions: Jekx00

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Hi,

Love the game, but having an issue right now. I saved to file and tried to load it on another PC and my Feminization went down by at least 10, it's now 3 and I can't leave the apartment in 'usual' clothes.

Edit: was solved on discord

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So is main protagonist still locked in sissy mode or you can actually reach the point of her being fully female? That was my main turn off from this game that while being awesome story wise and with really cool progression, you are stuck as a sissy which is a MASSIVE boner killer for me.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
So is main protagonist still locked in sissy mode or you can actually reach the point of her being fully female? That was my main turn off from this game that while being awesome story wise and with really cool progression, you are stuck as a sissy which is a MASSIVE boner killer for me.
Yea, these kinds of games really depend hard on the creators preferences. I too would like to eventually have the option to get rid of the dick, but the game is still in development so you never know. I don't know the official word on this, though. There has been a lot of discussion on discord on this topic, if you want to check it out.

Reactions: WTFBOY

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Is it possible to increase the oral cap above 10? I keep getting berated by people claiming my oral skills aren't good enough, and I lost an oral competition with the hitching post for the same reason, but I can't seem to find a way of increasing my oral cap.

Also, I can't seem to get the girl in the women's restroom at work to use me as her toilet. There is inner dialogue text hinting that I need to look more trashy, but I don't know how to do that when I'm limited as to what I can wear to work, and applying bimbo makeup takes longer than the time I have available for lunch.
I just got to cum drinking competition and lost the last round, oral is at 10, perhaps it's the current max?
To look more trashy, have you tried ruining your make up?

Edit: oral seems to have been at max 10 but my current level was only 8, gonna try competition next week.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Yea, these kinds of games really depend hard on the creators preferences. I too would like to eventually have the option to get rid of the dick, but the game is still in development so you never know. I don't know the official word on this, though. There has been a lot of discussion on discord on this topic, if you want to check it out.
Ah, so there isn't a way to become female yet, right?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
there supose to be more text below and two options but somehow cant see them anymore after i loaded the save or when going back (is with alex in first day after i choose to check under her skirt ) and also how can i change the text type this default one is hard to read

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
there supose to be more text below and two options but somehow cant see them anymore after i loaded the save or when going back (is with alex in first day after i choose to check under her skirt ) and also how can i change the text type this default one is hard to read
I saw only that options as well, I think you need to wait 90s or something for others to show?
For font, go to options and unmark 'use pixel font'

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
… what if I don't stop staring?

cyrops is on point: the first change in dialogue will appear at the 90 second mark with consecutive changes timed at 20 second intervals. To take responsibility and be guided by Hashimoto's legacy requires nearly three full minutes of patience. Or a quick trip to the loo.

Jun 11, 2018
No and it's possible it will remain so, but things can always change so you never know.
Hope staying male is focus, think I'm up to the end of the current content and I've managed to only submit to Ms antlers and the tech engineer and not had to have any sexual contact with any males, being trap for females/shemales is my shit, hate for it to take a backseat personally

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes