Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
whats the change log
Version 0.3.0.6 (16.08.2018)

• Bugfix for the "event_admin_theme_recend_breakup" bug.
  • Changed Invetory within Wardrobe. Items can now be moved by simply clicking/tapping at them. This should make it useable for tablets.
  • Fixed some small bugs and typos.

U

User_23654

New version of my "CMOD" is out.

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
Version 0.3.0.6 (16.08.2018)

• Bugfix for the "event_admin_theme_recend_breakup" bug.
  • Changed Invetory within Wardrobe. Items can now be moved by simply clicking/tapping at them. This should make it useable for tablets.
  • Fixed some small bugs and typos.
There was also a new conversation about you boss with the therapist ("Talk about your reward" or something along those lines).

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
how to you unlock female secretary path ?
As far as I understood the change log "Female Secretary" just refers to the event of receiving and being forced to ware feminine clothes by the boss. To achieve this you simply have to ware male casual clothes to work and follow it through to the end.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
There was also a new conversation about you boss with the therapist ("Talk about your reward" or something along those lines).
I think that was already in the game last update. They may have simply fixed the bug preventing it from showing up.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
As far as I understood the change log "Female Secretary" just refers to the event of receiving and being forced to ware feminine clothes by the boss. To achieve this you simply have to ware male casual clothes to work and follow it through to the end.
Oh I thought it meant you became a woman

lunacy05

Sep 20, 2017
Been searching through both forums for any walkthrough, but only recently found out that a new event would trigger when you wear casual clothing to work. But once you gotten the new pink set of clothing, everytime you go to work, Mistress Antler would scold you for dressing inappropriately, checks your lingerie and compliments you for it. From there, you won't get your sissy pills. Then when you meet Bob at the Usual Place, there's a bug where you can't tell Bob about your sissified changes, nor your therapish as well.

I'm still searching through the posts, but going through 100 posts in that other forum is a pain. Still haven't found out how to unlock to wear the see through frill blouse or unlocking the make-up yet or the use for the webcam (i'm guessing the webcam features is not fully implemented yet). Anyone have any guides on this?

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
I'm still searching through the posts, but going through 100 posts in that other forum is a pain. Still haven't found out how to unlock to wear the see through frill blouse or unlocking the make-up yet or the use for the webcam (i'm guessing the webcam features is not fully implemented yet). Anyone have any guides on this?
1) That's a bug with the pink set of clothes at the moment it doesn't seem to have any negative affects so just ignore it for now. Also getting the pink set and having your name changed is the end of current content (for main story) so there is nothing with the friend (Bob) or the therapist yet discussing the changes.

2) Short version is currently you can't wear the see through frill blouse (or the tube skirt for that matter) most cloths have a wear requirement that allows you to put them on if you reach it (this is in the code) some clothes however don't which causes it to default to being unwearable in the current version.

3&4) To be able to use makeup you must
a) take Bob to the usual place and got Alex's (the tech) number use it to add to contacts.
b) call her and go to the cafe on Saturday and she will discuss makeup with the MC.
c) go home go to lounge boot up computer, search the web select makeup tutorial (you will be told you need makeup and a mirror/webcam).
d) The makeup is part of your Ex's stuff and can be found in the wardrobe. Go back to the mall and go to the general store. Buy either the webcam or the mirror (both work) and you will be able to return home and study the tutorial.

NOTE: The webcam must be installed open inventory, click it and click use it currently has no other use aside from being used for makeup in the current build. Hope this helps.

lunacy05

Sep 20, 2017
1) That's a bug with the pink set of clothes at the moment it doesn't seem to have any negative affects so just ignore it for now. Also getting the pink set and having your name changed is the end of current content (for main story) so there is nothing with the friend (Bob) or the therapist yet discussing the changes.

2) Short version is currently you can't wear the see through frill blouse (or the tube skirt for that matter) most cloths have a wear requirement that allows you to put them on if you reach it (this is in the code) some clothes however don't which causes it to default to being unwearable in the current version.

3&4) To be able to use makeup you must
a) take Bob to the usual place and got Alex's (the tech) number use it to add to contacts.
b) call her and go to the cafe on Saturday and she will discuss makeup with the MC.
c) go home go to lounge boot up computer, search the web select makeup tutorial (you will be told you need makeup and a mirror/webcam).
d) The makeup is part of your Ex's stuff and can be found in the wardrobe. Go back to the mall and go to the general store. Buy either the webcam or the mirror (both work) and you will be able to return home and study the tutorial.

NOTE: The webcam must be installed open inventory, click it and click use it currently has no other use aside from being used for makeup in the current build. Hope this helps.
Cheers for the quick reply, mate!

Reactions: Omega2501

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
does anybody know were the dilido and large butplug are?
They don't exist yet. Currently the biggest plug you get is the medium EMS plug from the therapist events and the only dildo in the game at the moment is the one you boss uses on you during the cage event (depending on some player choices/stats).

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
They don't exist yet. Currently the biggest plug you get is the medium EMS plug from the therapist events and the only dildo in the game at the moment is the one you boss uses on you during the cage event (depending on some player choices/stats).
having trouble getting caged, could you give me a direct walkthrough of what i need to have done?

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
This game has great potential, but for now it's frustrating to play with bugs and dead-ends. Can't do much with the landlord/repairman or tranny computer wiz, can't talk about a lot of stuff with the therapist. Got an error when trying to talk to her about wearing women's clothes to work and another error when trying to talk to friend in the pub about transitioning. Also when you dress casual to work after getting a cage you get pink set of women's clothes from mistress, but then if you wear them to work after that she gets shocked and upset and chastises you that you should dress proper, doesn't make sense. So it's really a demo version so far, like 90% of stuff on this website. Will revisit in a year or so, maybe it'll be more fleshed out then.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes