Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
having trouble getting caged, could you give me a direct walkthrough of what i need to have done?
Ok so i'll give you a very brief rundown form the beginning so some of these steps you'll have done some are optional.

1) Start game and complete intro section (become secretary, meet your ex, your land lord etc) (Kiss tech feet, take a peek. Wear nothing to bed for when your ex arrives, wear ALL of the underwear including bra even though you don't need to first day when Kurt comes for rent put on all lingerie: This is mostly optional and just helps you get some more exp for some stats). Make sure you obey your manager always.

2) Make sure you release your lust every morning so you can 'work hard' all day, obey the orders your boss gives you and add all phone numbers to your list. Call your friend (Bob by default) for a drink as soon as you can (do all of the toilet scene for the stats). This also gets you the tech's number.

3) Attend every therapist session agree to hypno tests attend all of these.

4) With all of this you should have the needed stats to trigger the event (Fem: 6ish Humiliation: 7ish Submissive: 7ish) if not go back to the toilet stall wear the female lingerie and it will raise your stats pretty quickly to the needed level.

5) The next work day during your morning conversation with your manager (Ms Antlers by default) she will tell you that you are ready to take this to the next level and to come to her office after work (plus some other instructions). After work select the "Office of Ms Antlers" option and there will be a new talk option in which you follow the instructions she gave you that morning. This scene is better if your wearing a plug ;) IMO.

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
Ok so i'll give you a very brief rundown form the beginning so some of these steps you'll have done some are optional.

1) Start game and complete intro section (become secretary, meet your ex, your land lord etc) (Kiss tech feet, take a peek. Wear nothing to bed for when your ex arrives, wear ALL of the underwear including bra even though you don't need to first day when Kurt comes for rent put on all lingerie: This is mostly optional and just helps you get some more exp for some stats). Make sure you obey your manager always.

2) Make sure you release your lust every morning so you can 'work hard' all day, obey the orders your boss gives you and add all phone numbers to your list. Call your friend (Bob by default) for a drink as soon as you can (do all of the toilet scene for the stats). This also gets you the tech's number.

3) Attend every therapist session agree to hypno tests attend all of these.

4) With all of this you should have the needed stats to trigger the event (Fem: 6ish Humiliation: 7ish Submissive: 7ish) if not go back to the toilet stall wear the female lingerie and it will raise your stats pretty quickly to the needed level.

5) The next work day during your morning conversation with your manager (Ms Antlers by default) she will tell you that you are ready to take this to the next level and to come to her office after work (plus some other instructions). After work select the "Office of Ms Antlers" option and there will be a new talk option in which you follow the instructions she gave you that morning. This scene is better if your wearing a plug ;) IMO.
so, does anything about going into the bosses office a second time (pills or "nothing") do anything to delay things?
edit; skills page, what do? date of save = Monday 4.Jul, 2033 17:43

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
so, does anything about going into the bosses office a second time (pills or "nothing") do anything to delay things?
edit; skills page, what do? date of save = Monday 4.Jul, 2033 17:43
Not at all, from all my games talking to her about anything else has no affect on triggering the event. Judging by your stats you should be able to trigger it, is your game an imported save? aside from that I can't really think of a reason for it not to show. You can get the event within the first few weeks of the game.

EDIT: You could also try changing your clothes (go to the store and get different lingerie (if you haven't already) the pink set bra, panties, stockings works (I think the stripped ones might also as long as they count as 'cute') and wear those into work) or you could try restarting the game. Sorry I can't help you better.

EDIT 2: You should get the event that Wednesday the 6th (that's the earliest I got it). Which is Wednesday of week 2.

pingguo95

Apr 21, 2018
When is your friend Bob talking to Antler? I do not recall doing this. I have pushed everything to the end from the therapist, usual place, bob's meeting, andy's meeting, caged. Also I heard people going to the cafe getting coffee a few times with events. For me there was no other events. you just go and get a coffee and nothing else. What is needed to trigger that?

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
When is your friend Bob talking to Antler? I do not recall doing this. I have pushed everything to the end from the therapist, usual place, bob's meeting, andy's meeting, caged. Also I heard people going to the cafe getting coffee a few times with events. For me there was no other events. you just go and get a coffee and nothing else. What is needed to trigger that?
This event is only triggered if you get the pink outfit from Antlers if you wore casual clothes to work AFTER the chastity event.

Elis15

May 7, 2018
20 aug in game.. stuck..

how get breast

Body Modification (Only Breast growth at the moment. Decline the Manager on the 2nd day at first, before the first Disciplinary measure to get it).
sorry i dont understand it..

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
20 aug in game.. stuck..

how get breast

sorry i dont understand it..
In the current release your manager (Ms. Antlers) gives you a pink pill it will be in your inventory use it and you will grow breasts. Talk to your manager after work about the pills to get more. If you've looked through the game images folder it uses the pink_pill.png and has SISSY MAKER written on it (although that may be hard to read depending on your screen).

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Elis15

Elis15

May 7, 2018
In the current release your manager (Ms. Antlers) gives you a pink pill it will be in your inventory use it and you will grow breasts. Talk to your manager after work about the pills to get more. If you've looked through the game images folder it uses the pink_pill.png and has SISSY MAKER written on it (although that may be hard to read depending on your screen).

Hope this helps.
I've been using pills for a long time. Just apparently did not pay attention to the chest.

Just in the theme wrote that the manager should give out green clothes. But I never received it.

I speak with friend (alex and bob)
Work in pub toilet.
Use make up.
Access maiden cafe.
Therapist use VR on me.
I duno what next need to do.
Have small anal plug.

Maybe need open black box?

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
Maybe need open black box?
Sadly the black box currently has no use in the game, the clothing set you get is based on the manager and the chastity event.

If you wear casual clothes to work this will cause the manager to burn your male clothes and give you a set of female clothes to ware instead. If you have done the chastity event and are caged you will get the pink set. If you wear casual clothes to work before that you will get the green set YOU CAN'T GET BOTH.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Sadly the black box currently has no use in the game, the clothing set you get is based on the manager and the chastity event.

If you wear casual clothes to work this will cause the manager to burn your male clothes and give you a set of female clothes to ware instead. If you have done the chastity event and are caged you will get the pink set. If you wear casual clothes to work before that you will get the green set YOU CAN'T GET BOTH.
u can get both since u can buy another set of casual clothes

Elis15

May 7, 2018
the truth is somewhere near
what kind of office clothes should I wear?
I just have tried many options. she does not take my clothes away from me

Clipboard02.jpg

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
I really like this game but I'm stuck from progressing in a few regards and any help would be appreciated.

1. I can't figure out how to get my character to leave the apartment in feminine clothes other than the flat shoes. He won't wear the mary jane heels or any of the other female clothes.

2. In the VR hypno sessions, I'm unable to access the middle three options. I can do the toilet simulation or the joystick one, but the bottle, heels or rope ones.

3. I'm not sure how to apply any makeup other than the "no makeup" or "normal makeup" levels. Not sure if these are the only two available now or not.

Elis15

May 7, 2018
I really like this game but I'm stuck from progressing in a few regards and any help would be appreciated.

1. I can't figure out how to get my character to leave the apartment in feminine clothes other than the flat shoes. He won't wear the mary jane heels or any of the other female clothes.

2. In the VR hypno sessions, I'm unable to access the middle three options. I can do the toilet simulation or the joystick one, but the bottle, heels or rope ones.

3. I'm not sure how to apply any makeup other than the "no makeup" or "normal makeup" levels. Not sure if these are the only two available now or not.
1. I think need more feminize level
2. in the beginning of the game you had a choice of fetishes, and this determines the further VR options.
3. no make up. normal. and bambi.. use PC. and increase make up level

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I believe this is triggered by going to your boss in the t-shirt, jeans and black shoes.

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
1. I think need more feminize level
2. in the beginning of the game you had a choice of fetishes, and this determines the further VR options.
3. no make up. normal. and bambi.. use PC. and increase make up level
Actually the middle 3 options aren't in yet but are planned (with more likely in the future) as of August 21st in a post in TFgamessite by the author (Deedee).
Also the third make-up option is the 'Ultimate Bimbo Makeup' and while it is technically in the game getting your makeup skill to the level 12 needed to be use it would take so long it might as well not be.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes