qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Nice game, but I honestly don't understand why some sissy games like this one doesn't allow gender options for boss. I mean, I have no problem against female boss, but femdom has never been my taste, and for the sissy game genre as a whole I'd prefer gay male domination.
And also male doctor too. The guy who we thought was supposed to be the doctor looks pretty hot. I'd prefer an option for him to be my doctor if possible.
I feel like, as a general rule, femdom is a better fit than maledom when it comes to sissy stuff. With the typical theme being "cishet guy coerced into sexual transition," it just kinda makes sense that the person responsible for the initial coercion would be a conventionally attractive woman as a sort of mind game. This can be highly context dependent though and counter-examples do exist. Even in this game, the influence of men becomes more prominent as the story unfolds.

Reactions: Emmitudo and ffive

wastelandQueen

Nov 23, 2019
Making gender toggles is a massive effort, particularly for the manager/therapist as they have the most scenes/lines of any character, just to do pronoun/appearance toggle (as is the case with the M->F toggles) would be an estimated 40-50k words + art... and that's just pronouns, to give your boss a penis (which... I'm pretty sure is a core requirement for such a toggle) would easily double that wordcount, which means we're approaching a full release worth of writing/work (an average release is ~80k words), and that's a steep bar to justify, the F->M toggle was heavily aided by a fan jumping in to do most of the gruntwork, while there has been the occasional request for the M->F toggle, nobody has volunteered to help (and needing to write new scene variants rather than just flag pronouns means there would still remain a lot of work that I would need to do).
As much as (for symetry, if nothing else) being able to toggle gender + genitals for every character would be nice... the game is ginormous, and back-adding would be a massive effort and there are other priorities.
So, *can* we get that trans masc Antlers toggle though?

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone aware of a way to reverse evil-bob by any commands or setting anywhere? I completely forgot that storyline pretty much removes him until that story progresses or I'm missing some overlooked triggers cuz the save is ages old*

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Anyone aware of a way to reverse evil-bob by any commands or setting anywhere? I completely forgot that storyline pretty much removes him until that story progresses or I'm missing some overlooked triggers cuz the save is ages old*
SugarCube.State.variables.npc_admin.flags.evil = 0

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enthusiass

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Grinding to finally get a vagina, only to realize that there's virtually no vaginal scenes for the PC. Ugh.
There's quite a few of these in my experience, but they'll require MC not to wear chastity belt, for obvious reason.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
There's quite a few of these in my experience, but they'll require MC not to wear chastity belt, for obvious reason.
Which is where the chastity until female or smth like that option comes in clutch. Best addition to the toggles hands down.

lainalugia

Aug 2, 2018
Does this game support full futanari/intersex playstyles now or do we still need to lose our cock to progress. based on what i am seeing on the wiki at a certain stage you are forced into this, is this correct?

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Does this game support full futanari/intersex playstyles now or do we still need to lose our cock to progress. based on what i am seeing on the wiki at a certain stage you are forced into this, is this correct?
No, it is not.
You can freely stay with a penis, get it replaced with a vagina or make it so you have both.
The game was originally designed for you to have a penis from the beginning to the end.

Reactions: lainalugia

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think the Change log link for 0.9.0.3 is broken?
at least it didnt work when i tried it
Yeah the comment seems to have been deleted. You can find it in the dev's patreon post instead.

0.9.0.3 Nearing the Endgame Public release
by Sashka

Welcome to Stage 5! From the early days of development Secretary was conceived across a 5-stage work arc and while it's been a somewhat more winding road to get there (including 0.9.0 marking a full year/6 in a row of 100k+ word releases!), we are proud to publicly release stage 5, and with it the start of the endgame. Loyalties will be tested, limits will be pushed... but in the end well... maybe it can all work out for our poor (or is that lucky?) protaganist?
Note: just as with other stages, there is a major event that marks the transition from stage 4 to stage 5, in this case, however consequences will be felt, and some content/characters will become temporarily unavailable. For those of you who want to hit the accelerator on getting past the "all is lost" point, 0.9.1 will kick off those questlines, and will be going out for pre-release testing on Patreon on Monday.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
The new post-masturbation video has 10-bit color. Firefox won't play videos with 10-bit color unless they're in AV1 because of reasons like licensing and every single one of their developers being weeping whiny cunts. AV1 won't play in Edge for me even with the extension they made for it, but I'm told it works in Chrome. 8-bit h264 works in everything. So I spent a small amount of time in Handbrake throwing these together. The 8-bit h264 files are 1/10th the size of the originals, the AV1 files are 1/20th and still 10-bit. Just unzip in to the game folder and overwrite.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes