Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Is it just me or is the game slowing down more earlier on than before the 5th stage was added?
Used to be I could get to late 3rd to early 4th stage before each click took more than an instant.
Now it's getting slowed down as early as mid 2nd stage.
I always play it with autosaves off and the minimum 10 pages of back button history too.
It's not unbearable, just kind of annoying.
Before I stopped using chrome it was way worse.

Nov 22, 2021
I think you need to get oviposited twice. I checked the code and there are 4 events related to this event_chuck_ovipositor_first_1, event_chuck_ovipositor_first_2, event_chuck_ovipositor_1 and event_chuck_ovipositor_2.
You have the option to swallow or spit it out in event_chuck_ovipositor_1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I posted the code because it might help but it's harder to read like this filled with '&lt' than in a string form.

If you did the both events, you are failing one of the checks. Maybe you can fix it by manipulating variables, however I couldn't figure it out where variables are and i dont know if you can change them.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Do you mean I have to try and suck out the eggs twice? Because I've definitely had him go to town on the character twice. I even got rid of the character's vagina to specifically do the anal-only scene and that didn't do anything.

Am I the only one having this much trouble triggering this? Because it really feels like an incredibly awkward checklist of triggers.

Eduded

Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone have the item id for Aiko's plug? I need it for a couple events but I never actually got it in my inventory when I did the mission to free her

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
is there a way to keep my dick or do i have to lose it? does it depend on the party?
also if i trust mistress with the key to my cage, can i unlock it somehow or am i stuck with cage for the rest of the game?
Thank you :)

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
is there a way to keep my dick or do i have to lose it? does it depend on the party?
also if i trust mistress with the key to my cage, can i unlock it somehow or am i stuck with cage for the rest of the game?
its your choice to keep or go both or remove and you can give her the key and ask for it later and she ask you as well and you can give her for ever and if you do you can check online to break free if you wish

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Note that to have the option to keep the MC's dick, you now need to disable the associated fetish flag ("forced penis removal" or somesuch) in the options.

Reactions: AssLicker98

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
has anyone have good save in mid game and being loyal bitch to the boss ?
Here! Obedient route. The second save is the first time in Mistress Antlers apartment. The first one is a submissive maid in Alex's apartment to prove her worth to be second key holder (I'll fail it) MONTH BEFORE the second save.
I have a little mess in my inventory.

Reactions: Shadowndev99

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Do you mean I have to try and suck out the eggs twice? Because I've definitely had him go to town on the character twice. I even got rid of the character's vagina to specifically do the anal-only scene and that didn't do anything.

Am I the only one having this much trouble triggering this? Because it really feels like an incredibly awkward checklist of triggers.
I would need to see a save, if there are kumquat bulges you should just need to do the "get oviposited" option and you'll have an option to end up with an egg. "clear out the bulges" is a unique scene for the first time and will not reward an item.

Does anyone have the item id for Aiko's plug? I need it for a couple events but I never actually got it in my inventory when I did the mission to free her
Check your wardrobe.

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
why dont go to the body shop and do it
I'm trying an all Obedient Style playthrough. This is the only option to get the "Obedient" version. I did find out from the discord, that the wiki is wrong and you're supported to be bigger than default, not smaller. I'm tried a new playthrough to confirm.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Here! Obedient route. The second save is the first time in Mistress Antlers apartment. The first one is a submissive maid in Alex's apartment to prove her worth to be second key holder (I'll fail it) MONTH BEFORE the second save.
I have a little mess in my inventory.
in the save when fail to have sex in the end of the event I have save I shared here before and I succeed you can fuck her if I have big dick or receive her blessing and sleep at her feet or next her .... and thanks for the saves btw if you have more I want to try things if you dont mind

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes