Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Can someone tell me if the protag can date Alex and Kurt? I'd like to know before I get too far into it. Thank you in advance and happy holidays.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can someone tell me if the protag can date Alex and Kurt? I'd like to know before I get too far into it. Thank you in advance and happy holidays.
Yup. I've never gone far down Kurt's path so can't tell you about that, but detailed steps are in the wiki, should you need them.

Alex, Kurt, and Bob are the major dating options outside of work.

There are some opportunities (if you play the MC as a sub in their relationships) to make exclusive commitments to either of them (like wearing their collar or giving them the key to the MC's chastity) that I'd expect to be mutually exclusive for obvious reasons, but haven't played through them to check.

Last edited:

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Yup. I've never gone far down Kurt's path so can't tell you about that, but detailed steps are in the wiki, should you need them.

Alex, Kurt, and Bob are the major dating options outside of work.

There are some opportunities (if you play the MC as a sub in their relationships) to make exclusive commitments to either of them (like wearing their collar or giving them the key to the MC's chastity) that I'd expect to be mutually exclusive for obvious reasons, but haven't played through them to check.
Ok fantastic. Thank you for that and I didn't even think of wiki so thnx for that as well.

Reactions: gregers

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
how to access the later therapy payment scenes? The ones where you actually xxx? I'm only getting the initial ones no matter how deep in the game I am. You know, just the spanking or stand naked ones.
Would need to see a save to be certain, but most likely means that you haven't had anal sex.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
View attachment 3192250

Secretary 0.9.4.3 Bugfix posted by Sashka on Discord (y)(y):love:

secretary_build0943x December.21.2023
View attachment 3192277

Simply put the HTML file in the secretary0943 folder.

Bugfix changelog:
View attachment 3192278
or
Bugfixes are now tracked via

If you want to download the latest bugfix you can do so at the channel on Discord.
If you want to report a bug you can do so at the channel on Discord.
If you need help or have questions you can ask at the channel on Discord.

FYI: The response time for queries on Discord is much faster than here.

Stuck? Check the wiki —

FYI: The password to unlock the rar file if needed is: secretary

If you want the missing videos you can download version 0.7.9.0.
After 0.7.9.0 some videos and images were removed due to copyrights,
Mega
(The missing media will be subsequently replaced over time, but for now this is a temporary workaround)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android (apk) bugfixes and download:

This Mega link is daily(~ish) updated with the latest bugfixes.
Check the date to make sure it's the latest build.

View attachment 3192275
Thank you

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Simply put... you can't remove it, only stow it. And it stays stowed.
View attachment 3195979
The only thing you can do is make some adjustments like how many notifications are shown and/or clear them but that's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is before the Fix 9.4.3.ab it blocked the words at the bottom of the screen. Could you just put it someplace else like top of the screen?

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
redytogame

I've gotten stuck in a loop and it has effectively hard-locked my current playthrough.

can you pass this to a dev?

If it helps narrow down what went wrong. Chastity's enabled, but haven't given up the key permanently. It's in that state of "ask for it back if you want it instead of being asked if you do every day", and switched to a different one before going into work and this was the result.
As far as I understand Antlers shouldn't be making a fuss over this given the current settings.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
redytogame

I've gotten stuck in a loop and it has effectively hard-locked my current playthrough.

If it helps narrow down what went wrong. Chastity's enabled, but haven't given up the key permanently. It's in that state of "ask for it back if you want it instead of being asked if you do every day", and switched to a different one before going into work and this was the result.
As far as I understand Antlers shouldn't be making a fuss over this given the current settings.
why don't you join the discord and post it there
sashkah is very helpful there
but probably also see it here

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
redytogame

You changed chastity devices, after leaving the key with her, everything is working as expected based on that (and I can't tell literally anything else from the save given it has 2 passages worth of history)

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
You changed chastity devices, after leaving the key with her, everything is working as expected based on that (and I can't tell literally anything else from the save given it has 2 passages worth of history)
It's more that no matter what I choose it keeps looping the same conversation with no way out.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
So I feel I'm just flat out stuck. I've been trying to get all the stage 1 dog events and the one where he welcomes you home just isn't proccing. I don't know if I have to be gone from the house for s specific amount of time, whether I need to go home by walking or taxi or what, but after spending so many times returning home and it not happening I don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone have a way to make this happen or is it just pure RNG and I'm just THAT unlucky? And yes, I've had plenty of times the dog is in the foyer when i get home but the event just never happens. I'm officially stumped, and I got all the other stage 1 events.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
So I feel I'm just flat out stuck. I've been trying to get all the stage 1 dog events and the one where he welcomes you home just isn't proccing. I don't know if I have to be gone from the house for s specific amount of time, whether I need to go home by walking or taxi or what, but after spending so many times returning home and it not happening I don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone have a way to make this happen or is it just pure RNG and I'm just THAT unlucky? And yes, I've had plenty of times the dog is in the foyer when i get home but the event just never happens. I'm officially stumped, and I got all the other stage 1 events.
You need to have not had a dog event that day, need at least 30 minutes of free time, dog needs to be in foyer and you need to be coming home (ie: not wandering around the flat), make sure you are on the latest bugfix version, there was a past glitch that would prevent the event from triggering. If you are still having issues upload a save demonstrating such.

Lodi Shame

Sep 17, 2019
How do you reach the 20 capstone event for beastiality. It says something bout an exotic photo shoot but I'm lost

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
I can tell that a lot of work has gone into this, but having to repeat every single work day without a 'Skip to evening' or 'skip to weekend' button makes this tough to get into.

The experimental ft. doesn't work because soon as you use it a 'event has occurred' warning shows and the event is... the morning work examination. Which once triggered forces you to do the same repetitive day at work rendering the experimental ft. useless because it's not suppressing the work events.

Reactions: agrael72

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I can tell that a lot of work has gone into this, but having to repeat every single work day without a 'Skip to evening' or 'skip to weekend' button makes this tough to get into.
The vast majority of important story events happen at work. And outcomes can be different depending on stats you've built up outside of work.
At its core: this is a time management, stat building, RPG. It is not a visual novel. The gameplay loop is an integral part of it.
As you progress, things will start to get more streamlined as a consequence of said progress. But how much does this loop really entail?
Go to work > strip > clothes back on > work [>maybe random event] >lunch >work >leave. On top of that, you have a fair degree of freedom at the workplace. So I don't see what you're complaining about.

Reactions: agrael72
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes