03/13/2021

Version

changelog:

• Bugfixes
  • Added a few missing graphics

link:

have fun

Oct 10, 2020
Hey, this message keeps popping up every time I try to open this game for the past few updates:
"Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.
Error [tw-user-script-0]: invalid property id."

And because of that no images and even large sections of text are just... missing.
It does not matter which site I download from or if I am using the online version, it keeps happening

Any ideas how to fix this?
Happened to me once, last update, and I just redownloaded the game using a different link, it worked fine again

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
You think about, what might be the best way to release some stress.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Cannot read property 'time' of undefined<<if $currentTasks.hasOwnProperty("manager_morning_inspection_task_repeat")>>

redseair

Oct 17, 2019
Seams I'm locked into Doctor Trappers VR Sessions Now
I can't find a way to not go. So on sundays I cannot have dinner with Mistress Antlers at 20.30pm
as VR Session does not finish till 20.30pm

any help plz ?? thx

Oct 29, 2017
Can't seem to get off probation in this latest release. No idea what I'm doing wrong. She's given me 'hints' but its everything im already doing as far as I can tell

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I've got two questions: First, I can't seem to buy the horse dildo. I've already read the advertisement for it, but my character refuses to pay the money for it. Is it locked behind Sex Obsession? As is, the only way to get to the next threshold of that seems to be overdosing on pills, which I'd rather avoid if possible.

Second, is it possible to get far enough into the game still relatively unsissified and able to remove the chastity belt from yourself to profitably use Delta+ on yourself?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've got two questions: First, I can't seem to buy the horse dildo. I've already read the advertisement for it, but my character refuses to pay the money for it. Is it locked behind Sex Obsession? As is, the only way to get to the next threshold of that seems to be overdosing on pills, which I'd rather avoid if possible.

Second, is it possible to get far enough into the game still relatively unsissified and able to remove the chastity belt from yourself to profitably use Delta+ on yourself?
1) Needs "penis" skill at 8+

2) Yep.

Aug 18, 2018
The cosmetician at the mall can apply it. Haven't checked, but from memory the MC can't learn to do it themself yet.
Thank you but I tried going there and the option for the movie star makeup didn't appear. Does it unlock after a certain point in the story? I had the inspection with Antlers and someone who was going over what I was missing to impress Mr. Pawn (which they said was the movie star makeup).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you but I tried going there and the option for the movie star makeup didn't appear. Does it unlock after a certain point in the story? I had the inspection with Antlers and someone who was going over what I was missing to impress Mr. Pawn (which they said was the movie star makeup).
Try going to the beauty parlour wearing ultimate bimbo makeup.

maern

Aug 25, 2018
Early in the game when bob calls i click put away the phone but the page just refreshes and stays the same.
Does anyone knows a solution?
And no, i don't have discord.

Edit: apparently it glitches every time the u answer the phone. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: gaga123

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
Early in the game when bob calls i click put away the phone but the page just refreshes and stays the same.
Does anyone knows a solution?
And no, i don't have discord.

Edit: apparently it glitches every time the u answer the phone. :(
just activate the debug mod in the options and click on G and ok. do this until they get it fixed.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes