sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Does anyone know the changelog for the version?
When you load in to a new version it will show the new features, you can also access historical changelogs via the options menu. If you're asking what's different in 0.8.3.1 vs. 0.8.3.0 then answer is art and bugfixes. .0 versions are the initial "code/writing only" release, .1/.2/etc. are for bugfixes and art. 0.8.3.x will go out publicly in january (with ~full art), and then the next major release with new content will be 0.8.4.0 - contents to be voted on in january, patreon/substar non-art pre-release to start in february, public/art release in march. And so on every other month in the same pattern.

Reactions: gregers

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
I can't seem to be able to seduce Bob. I get to the point where come to the apartment to check on me for missing two gym days in a row, I open the door wearing sleeping outfit, I get the option to "try to get him to stay..." but every time I press on it he leaves.

Going through the wiki the only thing that could make sense is that maybe I didnt come out to him as a female, which Im sure I did. I tried checking up on meet up in the bar if I have an option like that - I don't. I tried checking if I have the option to do it first in front of Alex or the Doc as the guide says, and nothing.

Anyone have any idea? Is there a variable to check?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I can't seem to be able to seduce Bob. I get to the point where come to the apartment to check on me for missing two gym days in a row, I open the door wearing sleeping outfit, I get the option to "try to get him to stay..." but every time I press on it he leaves.

Going through the wiki the only thing that could make sense is that maybe I didnt come out to him as a female, which Im sure I did. I tried checking up on meet up in the bar if I have an option like that - I don't. I tried checking if I have the option to do it first in front of Alex or the Doc as the guide says, and nothing.

Anyone have any idea? Is there a variable to check?
That specific variable would be SugarCube.State.variables.npc_admin.flags.knowgender

You have to come out to either Alex or the doctor first to unlock telling him, in both cases the topic unlocks after you tell them about your new female name.

If you continue to have issues, upload a save in scene and I'll look at it.

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
That specific variable would be SugarCube.State.variables.npc_admin.flags.knowgender

You have to come out to either Alex or the doctor first to unlock telling him, in both cases the topic unlocks after you tell them about your new female name.

If you continue to have issues, upload a save in scene and I'll look at it.
So I checked again, and there is no option to talk about the new female name either (for alex or the doc). Pretty sure I went through all these topics in the past.
Also if I'm not mistaken, the aforementioned variable is set to female.

I attached a save in the scene as requested.

Much appreciated!

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
So I checked again, and there is no option to talk about the new female name either (for alex or the doc). Pretty sure I went through all these topics in the past.
Also if I'm not mistaken, the aforementioned variable is set to female.
To add the topic manually, from the js console:
SugarCube.State.variables.npc_psychiatrist.themes.transition.push({"text": 'theme_psychiatrist_transition_15',"priority": 15,"done": 0,"passage": 'event_psychiatrist_theme_female_name',"repeatable": false})

That will add the psychiatrist topic, which, once you've declared yourself female to her, you'll be able to do the same to Bob, and then be able to succeed at the morning event.
Or you can force make him understand you're female with:
SugarCube.State.variables.npc_admin.flags.knowgender="female"
(I checked your save, it's set to male)

Reactions: orzys

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
To add the topic manually, from the js console:
SugarCube.State.variables.npc_psychiatrist.themes.transition.push({"text": 'theme_psychiatrist_transition_15',"priority": 15,"done": 0,"passage": 'event_psychiatrist_theme_female_name',"repeatable": false})

That will add the psychiatrist topic, which, once you've declared yourself female to her, you'll be able to do the same to Bob, and then be able to succeed at the morning event.
Or you can force make him understand you're female with:
SugarCube.State.variables.npc_admin.flags.knowgender="female"
(I checked your save, it's set to male)
Cheers that worked! Thanks a lot!

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
" Between your legs is a tight vagina, safely locked within your Advanced chastity cage "

After Bodyshop operation, being perma locked

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
another forced fem game, cuz there aren't a thousand of those on here already...why does no one make a game where the mc feminizes others? there's a few (literally) that have a bit of that but its never a big part and often gets left in the dust for updates. 2 or 3 where you start to sissify some timid twink and then it gets forgotten.

robertronald

Aug 7, 2021
another forced fem game, cuz there aren't a thousand of those on here already...why does no one make a game where the mc feminizes others? there's a few (literally) that have a bit of that but its never a big part and often gets left in the dust for updates. 2 or 3 where you start to sissify some timid twink and then it gets forgotten.
This is just so weird to say. First of all, why comment on a game that clearly advertises its subject matter if you have no interest? And for that matter, this game has existed for multiple years. Why act like it’s brand new and just now offending your sensibilities?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes