Sorxas

May 16, 2019
Huh? When did they add the Mad Cat MKII reference to the game, I wasn't expecting to come back after a while of waiting on the game and seeing a Battletech mech "cosplay" lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: ethereal one

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Huh? When did they add the Mad Cat MKII reference to the game, I wasn't expecting to come back after a while of waiting on the game and seeing a Battletech mech "cosplay" lmao
Sometimes I wonder if the setting was on Earth from the Mass Effect series (do you all those dudes infected like The Illusive Man?), or if this was a regular company in the Magistracy of Canopus. Femdom, cybernetics, some very unethical corporations. Turn the game into female-only (or shemale-only) and you're set.

The only weird thing is how dominant some of the males are in this game.

whrrmar

May 28, 2024
I've been stuck in some quests for so long, I would like to have some help please :

-From Aiko, I need to get Primrose's phone. I read somewhere that I need to meet them in the play area at Sun Dungeon, but I absolutely never meet him there (only on rare occasion at the dance floor) What am I missing ?

-To traing Wilco, I need to get him at the gym. There, Krystal & Ivan tell me about the trainer Morgan, but where or how can I meet her ? I don(t know who she is, and I've been at the gym so many times and never met her even once.

Aug 4, 2019
-To traing Wilco, I need to get him at the gym. There, Krystal & Ivan tell me about the trainer Morgan, but where or how can I meet her ? I don(t know who she is, and I've been at the gym so many times and never met her even once.
Not sure how much help it would be but if I remember right the first time I encountered Morgan was after doing some of the advanced training from Krystal and Ivan. Did weight lifting on my own and she randomly shows up. Like the one guy that helps you out because he thinks you're weak and you can prove him wrong or pretend to frail. She runs you through a workout, when you go back to the gym she puts you through a more intense work out along with an outfit she expects you to wear when you're working out. You need to wear something like that to interact with her after that, otherwise she turns you away.

Reactions: whrrmar

Ep0n4

Sep 24, 2023
I've been trying to fulfill every work task but can't seem to rmbr how to fulfill this one
You are not presently "benefiting" from the effects of work-mandated drugs
Any idea how to do it?

whrrmar

May 28, 2024
Not sure how much help it would be but if I remember right the first time I encountered Morgan was after doing some of the advanced training from Krystal and Ivan. Did weight lifting on my own and she randomly shows up. Like the one guy that helps you out because he thinks you're weak and you can prove him wrong or pretend to frail. She runs you through a workout, when you go back to the gym she puts you through a more intense work out along with an outfit she expects you to wear when you're working out. You need to wear something like that to interact with her after that, otherwise she turns you away.
thank you, it helped. I spammed the hit weight, and she finally appeared

Reactions: feminizemecapin

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've been trying to fulfill every work task but can't seem to rmbr how to fulfill this one

Any idea how to do it?
Pink "SISSY" pills. The MC can fill up by talking to Antlers after work if they've run out.

Unlike the other drugs which mostly last for that day, the pink pills last for two days, so the MC will need to pop one every other morning before work (if you don't want them to overdose).

Eventually the MC may unlock a permanent version, depending on how many other drugs they've been sampling (and a few other things).

In 1.0.1, Antlers in Act V (cured post-brainwash) would tolerate my MC turning up without drugs, just getting annoyed but that's no longer the case in 1.0.2, as far as I could tell from a quick look.

Ep0n4

Sep 24, 2023
Pink "SISSY" pills. The MC can fill up by talking to Antlers after work if they've run out.

Unlike the other drugs which mostly last for that day, the pink pills last for two days, so the MC will need to pop one every other morning before work (if you don't want them to overdose).

Eventually the MC may unlock a permanent version, depending on how many other drugs they've been sampling (and a few other things).

In 1.0.1, Antlers in Act V (cured post-brainwash) would tolerate my MC turning up without drugs, just getting annoyed but that's no longer the case in 1.0.2, as far as I could tell from a quick look.
I see, I'm sure in the inventory there's enough pills and I've ticked the box to have one daily, but then there's that pink pill withdrawal effect which renders it useless smh and I'm not really sure what needs to be done atp

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
Haven't played this game in a long while and now that there's an enthusiastic path I'm trying to check every path flag with it in that smart slut menu or whatever it's called. The problem is: I don't understand how to get the enthusiastic path for bimbo fitness class. I've been training heels and then got invited to the class by the blonde bimbo, but both choices when I'm trying to join the class give either obedient or voluntary path. Walkthrough doesn't have any relevant info about bimbo fitness class in terms of paths either.

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
-From Aiko, I need to get Primrose's phone. I read somewhere that I need to meet them in the play area at Sun Dungeon, but I absolutely never meet him there (only on rare occasion at the dance floor) What am I missing ?
I had this scene trigger at the sun dungeon before i was supposed to swipe the phone. Aiko seemed to retroactively consider it complete (maybe?) even tough the task menu never changed. Was still able to do the purification route in that woozy timeline.

I'm trying to check every path flag with it in that smart slut menu or whatever it's called.
A-SLUT?

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
there is some setup where she stops enforcing the drugs because she doesn't agree with using them either but i don't know the specific way you trigger it.

mstr123

Jan 13, 2019
"I need to be at Alex's to "celebrate" Luna's surgery."
when i try to enter the building clock goes to 1970 and its over.

Lodi Shame

Sep 17, 2019
So to get to Dominance stat 20 you have to complete the Alex sub event and win the competition.

Thing is I've won it multiple times and the convo with antlers isn't popping up and Nina still asks to do it every weekend. I even decided to go back and do it exactly how the wiki wants you to.

So is there a specific stage you have to be in? Did I break the game?

Ep0n4

Sep 24, 2023
So to get to Dominance stat 20 you have to complete the Alex sub event and win the competition.

Thing is I've won it multiple times and the convo with antlers isn't popping up and Nina still asks to do it every weekend. I even decided to go back and do it exactly how the wiki wants you to.

So is there a specific stage you have to be in? Did I break the game?
That's weird, wanna try asking abt this in the official discord? The devs are pretty responsive there

Reactions: Lodi Shame
Sep 18, 2018
1.0.2.3 "Getting Steamy" official release
New
20 hours ago

[ ] [ ] [ ] [APK] [ ] [ ]

The APK will follow soon.

Password: secretary

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes