PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You're right, the event does raise the max limit, but sometimes they give so much XP that it feels like you're going up 1 or 2 levels :LUL:.

--------------------------------------------------

By the way, remember that there is not that much grind either, the max in each stat is only 20.

48thRonin

Sep 18, 2019
Hey guys just downloaded the game and I really don't like the font style is there a way to change it? It's really aggressive on my eyes and hard to read.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I get that they added the Strict styles to events because people thought forced wasn't harsh enough, but I feel like the way it's implemented isn't in-line with what people(read: me) want from that kind of content.
It's the only "secretary style" that I have to seek out with the wiki in hand and go out of my way to make happen.
And not even that far into the game at a certain point even with everything having been set to Strict, your character is just fully into doing anything and everything with a smile, but you still have to paradoxically disobey and fuck up constantly in order to keep getting the rest of the Strict content.
It feels like it's in conflict with itself in how you have to go way out of your way to trigger it to happen.
Is it for the sake of skirting Patreon rules that it has to be so gated?
Just wish there were a "Strict+" or something mode I could agree to at the start that proactively enforces the harshest content regardless of what you do.
Before anyone says so yes I know there's the cruel manager/therapist toggle but all that does is make them not forgiving of fuckups or saying no.
Like give me the ability to give one blanket consent check that means I want this specific run to be actual hell for the MC (it's a fictional world for goodness sake)
As it stands, Strict/Forced are just Obedient with extra annoying steps.

Really like the game though.
It's one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barney123456

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, I spoiled my test long before I took it, because I spent about 30 minutes configuring the game options before I started, and almost all the questions were there :HideThePain:.

I just had to play without having to configure so many things.

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes