4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
Basically, the changelog for Ep3 v3.4 is:

To our Russian and Italian friends, the game is now translated in your language!
Many thanks to Admin_Island and Franck Rosario for their incredible work <3
If you don't speak Russian nor Italian, you don't need to download this update.

That's it; no other changes. I was wondering at first when I opened the game after updating and seeing everything available so far still in "finished" status. I quite enjoyed the brief Christmas special, but I hope a real content update (i.e., one that actually advances story and develops characters more) will happen relatively soon. :confused:
x2

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This game is kinda disapointed me since it became a sandbox game.I used to put a lot of expectations on it
At least a shift to sandbox denotes some amount of choice which has been sorely lacking thus far in my play through. Seriously, how hard is it to put in a option for the player to decline sex? Just let us avoid chicks we have no interest in.

DDillers

Jun 20, 2017
Man, are the women of the family here based on Emma Glover? It's like their faces, specially the daughters are directly based off her.

The policewoman also seems to be based on a model altough I can't place her right now.

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
The last few updates I haven't been able to further the game any. I deleted and started a new game with the episode 3 v3.4 and other than the doc visit for the suit, the museum, the car mission the only thing I have available is the Christmas episode.
Everything else says coming soon can anyone please explain what is wrong so i can play the game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The last few updates I haven't been able to further the game any. I deleted and started a new game with the episode 3 v3.4 and other than the doc visit for the suit, the museum, the car mission the only thing I have available is the Christmas episode.
Everything else says coming soon can anyone please explain what is wrong so i can play the game
There are several missions that haven't been created yet; it doesn't sound like anything is wrong. There are placeholders currently (greyed out icons or whatever) for whenever those are added to the game, but currently there are only a few missions (4 or 5, IIRC) so far. This is, I think, how Episode 3 will go throughout; new missions until they have all of the ones they want for the episode.

Not sure if future episodes will be like this one as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they toggle between them: Ep 4 is more standard VN narration w/ choices, Ep 5 is like Ep3, etc. Obviously I don't know what they will do in the future; I'm just saying switching between this current and a standard VN style wouldn't surprise me.

Taikutsuna

Feb 9, 2020
Man, are the women of the family here based on Emma Glover? It's like their faces, specially the daughters are directly based off her.

The policewoman also seems to be based on a model altough I can't place her right now.
Looks more like

P3D Tilly for Victoria 8

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
There are several missions that haven't been created yet; it doesn't sound like anything is wrong. There are placeholders currently (greyed out icons or whatever) for whenever those are added to the game, but currently there are only a few missions (4 or 5, IIRC) so far. This is, I think, how Episode 3 will go throughout; new missions until they have all of the ones they want for the episode.

Not sure if future episodes will be like this one as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they toggle between them: Ep 4 is more standard VN narration w/ choices, Ep 5 is like Ep3, etc. Obviously I don't know what they will do in the future; I'm just saying switching between this current and a standard VN style wouldn't surprise me.
In the change log it says the Book of Secrets has a story yet my screen has coming soon.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In the change log it says the Book of Secrets has a story yet my screen has coming soon.
Go to the main menu, where you have continue, new game, gallery, etc. In the bottom right is another series of buttons: Credits, Opening movie, The Book of Secrets, and Secrets Game Website. You have to click on the The Book of Secrets button, and then you'll have a couple of stories ("Princess Linguanini" and "Doctor Joe"). The new content for Ep3 v3.4 is "Doctor Joe", so click on the Watch now button under that.

Reactions: Drgnlvr526

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
Go to the main menu, where you have continue, new game, gallery, etc. In the bottom right is another series of buttons: Credits, Opening movie, The Book of Secrets, and Secrets Game Website. You have to click on the The Book of Secrets button, and then you'll have a couple of stories ("Princess Linguanini" and "Doctor Joe"). The new content for Ep3 v3.4 is "Doctor Joe", so click on the Watch now button under that.
Thanks

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You are not his actual nephew. You have the same name as the nephew, so there was a screw-up and you were sent the details of the will instead. You're a fraud and are hoping no one will find out.
I'm actually not sure that is true. That is what we are meant to believe at this point in the story, but the MC has flashbacks that he wouldn't have if he didn't have some sort of connection to the uncle. I think there is a bit of a mystery there. Maybe we will find out if the dev ever progresses the story instead of just adding pokemon cards and side scenes instead of actual content.

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm actually not sure that is true. That is what we are meant to believe at this point in the story, but the MC has flashbacks that he wouldn't have if he didn't have some sort of connection to the uncle. I think there is a bit of a mystery there. Maybe we will find out if the dev ever progresses the story instead of just adding pokemon cards and side scenes instead of actual content.
I answered based on what the characters know, not about what could be speculated based on possible evidence to the contrary elsewhere. We can think there's more to things all we want (and I agree with you: I think there's more to the story), but as far as what has been revealed, the MC believes he's a fraud and not the actual nephew.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I answered based on what the characters know, not about what could be speculated based on possible evidence to the contrary elsewhere. We can think there's more to things all we want (and I agree with you: I think there's more to the story), but as far as what has been revealed, the MC believes he's a fraud and not the actual nephew.
You're right. I was just suggesting that what we as the player as well the characters are led to believe at this point might not be true. At this point in the story at least, you are absolutely correct. :D

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
With the creator's permission I have updated the game 'Secrets [Ep. 3 v3.4] [Elun Games]' to the Spanish language.
When the game starts it requests to play in four languages but none is in English... there you just choose the english option
and when I enter the main menu you go to 'settings' and change the language to English...ok?
As always thanks to the game creator [Elun Games], for this good game that I hope will be updated soon.
Greetings. Darax
;)

Con el permiso del creador he actualizado el juego 'Secrets [Ep. 3 v3.4] [Elun Games]' al idioma español.
Cuando el juego empieza solicita jugar en cuatro idiomas pero ninguno es en Español... ahí solo simplemente escogéis la opción de ingles y cuando entre en el menú principal os vais a 'settings' y ahí cambiáis el idioma a Español...ok?
Como siempre gracias al creador de juego [Elun Games], por este buen juego que espero se actualice en breve.
Saludos. Darax
;)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes