4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Nope, the choice you made with Paula is just to determine how your relationship with her will be, based on what you like :). You will have other scenes with her because, yes, she's part of the story (Everybody needs a good lawyer ^^).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes:

ba5uki

Sep 22, 2018
It is already in the OP ;)
But, mine said "secret (demo)" and when i check, the version is 1.2, i dont think it IS the Full version i need though i downloaded from the OP. Or it is updated that i missed so i have to re-download it again?

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
It is updated, download it here :

ba5uki

Sep 22, 2018
The right file is : Secrets_ep1 .apk, it's the full episode.
Dear Dev,
I've already 'meet' the uncle via laptop. Does it mean i already have the Full version one?
I just make it sure b4 i re-download it.
Thanks for the explanation.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. NEVER START WITH SOUND ON MAX! - my head exploded! :(
2. I liked the way you enter your name in the game :)
3. I am not a fan of 4th wall breaking (UI tutorial. especially bc nobody needs it really ^^)

The rest is really nice and it is progressing fast with a lot of lewd scenes. :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Absolute loved the Paula femdom route and overall its finally nice to see a game with some decent feet content, hoping for much more especially from older sister.

Reactions: fanboi

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Every future foot scenes will be avoidable from episode 2.
thank the gods!

Which clothing tops please ? I will correct them.
theres no errors per se, just need to work on how you have them setup so they actualy look like clothing not spray on fabric. I don't personally know how to do this but I have seen a few 3D games/authors manage to do it.

Eric X.

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Dear Dev,
I've already 'meet' the uncle via laptop. Does it mean i already have the Full version one?
I just make it sure b4 i re-download it.
Thanks for the explanation.
Yes, you already have the full episode 1. ;)

1. NEVER START WITH SOUND ON MAX! - my head exploded! :(
2. I liked the way you enter your name in the game :)
3. I am not a fan of 4th wall breaking (UI tutorial. especially bc nobody needs it really ^^)

The rest is really nice and it is progressing fast with a lot of lewd scenes. :)
Sorry for your head, I will try to reduce the volume on next update :p
The 4th wall was a one time thing.

theres no errors per se, just need to work on how you have them setup so they actualy look like clothing not spray on fabric. I don't personally know how to do this but I have seen a few 3D games/authors manage to do it.
Ok, I get it thank you. I will pay attention to that in future updates :)

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 2 preview (2): Good Morning!
Hello everyone!
I hope your start of the week is going beautifully!
This image is one of the first of episode 2. What better awakening than the one brought to you by a Goddess?
I see we're not so far from Goal 1! Keep spreading the word! I should think of something to celebrate this goal if we reach it. Any idea?
Thank you for your support! <3
Eric
goodmorning.jpg

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I just finished playing this and I found it REALLY well done.
Wonderful work with the models. Julia is one of the best good-looking characters I've ever seen in all the games I've played!
Interesting story so far and the render with the three costumes at the end reminded me of an anime that I've always loved since childhood (I wonder why :winkytongue:)
Cat's_Eye.jpg
Many thanks to @Eric X. for this great first version and to @N7 for the upload! :)

Last edited:

Eric X.

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I just finished playing this and I found it REALLY well done.
Wonderful work with the models. Julia is one of the best good-looking characters I've ever seen in all the games I've played!
Interesting story so far and the render with the three costumes at the end reminded me of an anime that I've always loved since childhood (I wonder why :winkytongue:)
View attachment 178469
Many thanks to @Eric X. for this great first version and to @N7 for the upload! :)
Wow, thank you for your words @DanMachiFan . I'm so glad you like the game. And you're the second person to tell me about the Kisugi sisters :)
While the Walden story will be vastly different, I can't deny that some childhood memories should had to come to my brain unconsciously while writing the story :p

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 1/2 previews : Changes
Hello everyone,
4 previews this time, but not really, because you have seen them... but not in their final forms :)
I have finished all the scenes setup, so you have now the final teaser images from episode 2.
I needed to make some change to have better places, outfits or mood.
Episode 2 will finish to show all the characters of Secrets.
For episode 3, and for all the other episodes, I will ask you to choose the outfit of characters when they will need to change clothes. I plan to make them wearing a lot of different outfits.
Thank you for your great support!
Eric
changes.jpg

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
There is no accepted 'standard' of versioning software, nor will there ever be - , as long as you can tell when a new version is released it's doing it's job

If it were complete, you would see a 'Complete' prefix on the thread.
Although correct that there is no "accepted" standard there is a defacto standard and he was correct in stating the obvious abnormality in the naming of the demo that last only a few mins.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
How the fuck am I supposed to jack it when all I can think of is not to miss the window for the next Hohmann-transfer? o_O

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
omg i'm lmao, when Zoe fell down the stairs with all of the crashing noises and then the cat meow had me rollin on the floor. Lovin the game so far. Lots of hot animations to start with and it helps to make up for those games I've been playing that take for ever to see a naked ankle.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes