VN Ren'Py Secrets of Sorcery [v0.23.5 Public] [Habardgames]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
full save?
Why you need a full save? Game is quite easy. Use Skip read text. Look at characters and see who has available events. Use the events to go see that character and events trigger. Doing that the main event will trigger as they auto trigger no matter what you do. So just see if you done all character events and your done.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.18.5 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 597 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

postoi12

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know how it's possiple read this novel after that bullshit event with Hana. She just drugged MC and tried to kill him for bait some unknown cultist. No choise afterwise, mc just like ... ok no harm, no rage, no tries breakdown this shitty girl. Unacceptable scene.

Oct 10, 2019
I want to push Hana into a pool of frying vegetable oil.
I don't know how it's possiple read this novel after that bullshit event with Hana. She just drugged MC and tried to kill him for bait some unknown cultist. No choise afterwise, mc just like ... ok no harm, no rage, no tries breakdown this shitty girl. Unacceptable scene.
I have been keeping an eye on this game for a while, I don't want to get invested in a game just for the dev to add stuff I hate midway and in this case there is no definitive statement yet. What is the problem with this exactly? I get it's bad but I would like a bit more details, it may help me, and others, to make a more informed judgement on the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Lordfugi

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Secrets of Sorcery [v0.19.5 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 561 MB

PC/MAC: - -

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
does this game have any actual incest or is it all "not my real mom" type "incest"
Last time I played this game was a few versions ago, and as far as I can tell there might be a plot twist in the future that reveals one of the LIs to be blood related to the MC (but this is just speculation/wishfull thinking).
As of the last time I played there was no true incest to the game, only adoptive family.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Little do you know that soon revelations will shake your entire world to its core, and you'll find your very life at risk.
Navigating this new normal, you'll meet 12 beautiful and complex characters.
Getting to know them and growing closer throughout the game.
Some of these new friendships may even blossom into more intimate relationships.
Every character has a story for you to find your place in.
(only female characters will have lewd content with your main character.
As it's not something I am personally interested in, I don't feel I could do lewd scenes with the male characters justice.)
OK, still no confirmation if this title will have a harem path... And I've looked at this titles other sources, if the story dev has confirmed this yet. (Nope)

But this has the dating sim tag, meaning MC spreads himself around town...just no confirmation they will all join in a harem. I'll wait to continue until it's confirmed.

Jan 10, 2024
Last time I played this game was a few versions ago, and as far as I can tell there might be a plot twist in the future that reveals one of the LIs to be blood related to the MC (but this is just speculation/wishfull thinking).
As of the last time I played there was no true incest to the game, only adoptive family.
that's a shame. Oh well. Thank you for replying.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes