VN Ren'Py Secrets of Sorcery [v0.23.5 Public] [Habardgames]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
For characters in this game to get away with manipulating the MC is just annoying. Plus there should be an option to get revenge for those actions by enslavement or disregarding their feelings forget them. Especially bitches like hana!

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Too much clicking around for not enough action.
This game is waaaaay too slow paced. Also it would help a map that show where events have been unlocked.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
-_- i need a step by step walkthrough, with the affinity point needed and the time the event will trigger, i had the complete lunacy to think it would be a good idea to restart the game from the beginning as i had dropped it for a certain number of version to wait for it to flesh out ... i did not remember the unreasonable quantity of mindless grind, i actualy going through it by activating skip read/after choice and haphazardly click around ... all character are between 40 and 100 afinity ... but i didn't get to where i was before yet T_T this game is somewhat nice, but the gameplay is complete bullshit, it's literaly a kinetic novel with more step to make it last longer, i personaly think i would enjoy the game far more if the unreasonable mindless grind was at least lessened or if there was more direction
character give "hint", but they actualy are completely useless, saying you must raise your affinity with a character sometime mean you have to raise another before hand, character that may need you to raise another one before hand -_- so to raise A you need to raise D to raise E that finaly unlock C which let you raise B to finaly raise the character you wanted -_- that's bullshit and completely unreasonable as you have to raise characters affinity and speack to them at the right place to trigger event T_T
at time i want to have a conversation with the dev conversation sound intensify.gif

Reactions: ArhraCole

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
can't activate Hisako a better plan and i went to the field on every day or Hana events relaxing a bit and quiet the tease and i did lily garden on both weekend days like I'm pretty sure you needed to so I'm stumped

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
can't activate Hisako a better plan and i went to the field on every day or Hana events relaxing a bit and quiet the tease and i did lily garden on both weekend days like I'm pretty sure you needed to so I'm stumped
From the Bug Report thread on the game's Discord, they released the bug fixed. You just got to redownload the Update on either the free patreon post or Itch.io page. I tried and it worked fine now.

Reactions: Vashaldias

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
It's a harem game, there's no NTR in harem games.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretsOfSorcery-0.18.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I could be wrong but didn't there used to be an android port for this game? I know I played an early release of this game a while ago and I was sure it was on Android.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
This is a travesty, an insult to witch culture, that hat should be at least 6 times larger! No witch worth her salt would dare be seen with such a tiny hat, the mockery that would follow would turn her into a social pariah... everyone knows a witches hat needs to be impractically large... that hat isn't even big enough for a newborn baby... :sick:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 3087517
This is a travesty, an insult to witch culture, that hat should be at least 6 times larger! No witch worth her salt would dare be seen with such a tiny hat, the mockery that would follow would turn her into a social pariah... everyone knows a witches hat needs to be impractically large... that hat isn't even big enough for a newborn baby... :sick:
I really hope you're joking...

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
This game desperately needs a walkthrough. I have so many things not unlocked yet and I click through each and rollback and I get nothing

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes