giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.10.5 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 395 MB

PC/MAC: - - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretsOfSorcery-0.10.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 22, 2017
I really don't understand why this game is Sandbox. It seems that you can't trigger events unless you trigger other events triggered by yet other events. With no indication of who or when you're supposed to do stuff you mostly spend your time repeating the same crap over and over again until you finally stumble upon the actual event.

Dev really needs to just make this a VN and remove the unnecessary slog. It serves no purpose other than the illusion of your choice. And I say illusion because, again, picking the wrong activities just leads to repeating the same crap over and over until you find the right one.

When the story ACTUALLY advances it is interesting. But wasting hours on repeat scenes with no indication of how to progress is frustrating

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really don't understand why this game is Sandbox. It seems that you can't trigger events unless you trigger other events triggered by yet other events. With no indication of who or when you're supposed to do stuff you mostly spend your time repeating the same crap over and over again until you finally stumble upon the actual event.

Dev really needs to just make this a VN and remove the unnecessary slog. It serves no purpose other than the illusion of your choice. And I say illusion because, again, picking the wrong activities just leads to repeating the same crap over and over until you find the right one.

When the story ACTUALLY advances it is interesting. But wasting hours on repeat scenes with no indication of how to progress is frustrating
The game is interesting and I like the small part that I was able to play. But it's really a pain in the ass to figure out how to progress through the game.

Reactions: CrazyRosie
Dec 13, 2018
I just wish there were more high quality Koikatsu model games, and this one is not one. If my memory still good, I haven't found good quality Koikatsu model the whole time I'm browsing f95zone. Male model always scrawny looking too. I've checked Pixiv sometimes, and they make good high quality female model which has depth in to it and actually looks hot. So, what's your excuse actually to not make good model?
Yeah, I know the game is free and not have a saying on anything, just a thought out loud.

Reactions: ann87ra

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Not so much a sandbox as "click this default-ass renpy menu to add points to one of the 13 linear "stories" that don't intersect because that would not only require more effort but would introduce conflict, and for whatever reason, we can't have that."

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
So.. Hana used MC since his arrival, was ok with the idea of killing him to kill an enemy.... and mc... is ok with it. What? I would be furious with her and would not let it go that easy, he went from "I am not sure iam ok with this" to "ok, fine" in 3 paragraphs. And that's coming from someone that liked her character, till now.
Yeah, I'm not going lie, I stopped playing the game after that. I've been irritated at the MC since the begining, but I thought the story was fun so against my better judgement I stayed. This was it for me, there is absolutely zero realism in his response. Hope the game will evolve him later on, but it will be without me.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretsOfSorcery-0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So.. Hana used MC since his arrival, was ok with the idea of killing him to kill an enemy.... and mc... is ok with it. What? I would be furious with her and would not let it go that easy, he went from "I am not sure iam ok with this" to "ok, fine" in 3 paragraphs. And that's coming from someone that liked her character, till now.
Being a toothache to play because you never know what to do, on top of that it happens what you say... I guess the game is definitely not worth it.

Reactions: Illuminati00

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
seemed cool to start with .. but after like a couple weeks .. its just wash/rinse/wash/rinse ... its like looped or something :rolleyes::(

or did i miss something ? :unsure:

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Events are here. Not a lot of detail, but there's way more than a few weeks of content...

Reactions: $@~

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
v0.11.5 released two days ago.

BTW, this game has a wiki yes, but is there an even better method to make sure not to miss any scenes? I miss some sex scenes because of not fulfilling the lust requirement (if I didn't do a particular event that can raise lust points, and when finally getting to that scene no H-scenes happen because of it.)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Are handies really as far as this one goes after close to a year of development and a dozen updates, or has no-one bothered updating the tags? If the latter, what's missing?

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
This game is just randomly clicking a location and pray there is a new event there, if not just hold ctl until its time to randomly pick again.
I feel like I could really enjoy this game if it were possible to get through with out 57 different walkthrough tabs open all at once to constantly jump between and try to keep track of. In order to complete one event you have to first complete several other specific events for other characters, but to trigger each of those you need to do several others for several other characters which require other specific events and so on and so on...

Reactions: Dreamfucker
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes