VN Ren'Py Secrets of Sorcery [v0.24.0 Public] [Habardgames]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1921769

Overview:
You're moving to Dusuka city to attend Dusuka Academy,
the most prestigious higher learning academy in the whole country.
You're pretty excited, but you've never seen your adoptive mother looking,
as nervous as she did on the drive over...Something is wrong...
Little do you know that soon revelations will shake your entire world to its core, and you'll find your very life at risk.
Navigating this new normal, you'll meet 12 beautiful and complex characters.
Getting to know them and growing closer throughout the game.
Some of these new friendships may even blossom into more intimate relationships.
Every character has a story for you to find your place in.
(only female characters will have lewd content with your main character.
As it's not something I am personally interested in, I don't feel I could do lewd scenes with the male characters justice.)​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-18
Release Date: 2023-04-14
Developer: Habardgames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.5 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1921772 View attachment 1921773 View attachment 1921775 View attachment 1921776 View attachment 1921777 View attachment 1921778 View attachment 1921779
Pregnancy would be a nice addition. How about sex with mom and sis together?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Are handies really as far as this one goes after close to a year of development and a dozen updates, or has no-one bothered updating the tags? If the latter, what's missing?
No there's a few girls you can do more with and even have sex with now, tags ought to be updated.
This game is just randomly clicking a location and pray there is a new event there, if not just hold ctl until its time to randomly pick again.
I feel like I could really enjoy this game if it were possible to get through with out 57 different walkthrough tabs open all at once to constantly jump between and try to keep track of. In order to complete one event you have to first complete several other specific events for other characters, but to trigger each of those you need to do several others for several other characters which require other specific events and so on and so on...
It's annoying but something to cut down on it is to turn off 'skip' 'seen text' so you can only skip what you've already seen, then when you click each option, if the 'skip' button at the bottom of the screen stays white you can just scroll back one screen and try the next one, if it goes grey you've found something you haven't seen yet. It's still annoying to hunt for content but at least you're not flailing around completely blind.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
No there's a few girls you can do more with and even have sex with now, tags ought to be updated.

It's annoying but something to cut down on it is to turn off 'skip' 'seen text' so you can only skip what you've already seen, then when you click each option, if the 'skip' button at the bottom of the screen stays white you can just scroll back one screen and try the next one, if it goes grey you've found something you haven't seen yet. It's still annoying to hunt for content but at least you're not flailing around completely blind.
While I agree that this is the best way of dealing with this, it doesn't make it a whole lot less tedious. The system itself is why I dread trying to play despite my interest. The system is all fluff without a proper in-game walkthrough to avoid pointless grind which adds no substance. The wiki is not an effective or fun way of dealing with this problem either and it's existence itself is a testament to the issue. It should not require a 3rd party resource out of game to understand wtf is going on and what you need to do.

I really think if this issue was solved the game would probably be more appreciated.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The main problem with this game is the character events.. they don't have everything.. you keep doing things and for example there is another Asuka talk scene at the Lily Garden. Repeat events with the girls and they will do a different pose for the same event. This make it DAMN hard to know if you done everything!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretsOfSorcery-0.12.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.12.5 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 451 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Seems i missed an update so i got a double dose. Very pleasing, i continue to enjoy this cute little story.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I really want to start this game but I feel I would have the fear of missing things and then I will checking everything and trying to see if I should do something a certain way to the point where it becomes more of a task then enjoyment. Due to this I keep putting this one off.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I really want to start this game but I feel I would have the fear of missing things and then I will checking everything and trying to see if I should do something a certain way to the point where it becomes more of a task then enjoyment. Due to this I keep putting this one off.
Well if you do know how to manipulate saves... you can go modify the Lust values of various characters. There are missable scenes in the game if you go in an event (the event may just happen by itself or be part of a continuous chain of events.). If you don't have enough Lust points, those scenes will still happen, but the lewd stuff is replaced with nothing of sort happening to it.

Sex scenes have no animations, it ends pretty fast, its mostly descriptive... heck, at this point, I'm just in to see what would happen to the MC.

Lastly, I actually don't know what would happen if you modify the Love/Trust/Affection(what was it again? I forgot) points, the closest I can think of trying is modifying the Lust Points to make sure you don't miss any scenes. I didn't do any of this and just grinded the entire game so take notice on what would happen if you play it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretsOfSorcery-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I was wondering if the tags are up to date, because teasing/HJ/groping are the only sexual tags and it seems a bit lacking given the number of updates (and the number of events per update).

Franka

May 5, 2018
I was wondering if the tags are up to date, because teasing/HJ/groping are the only sexual tags and it seems a bit lacking given the number of updates (and the number of events per update).
Yeah, those are outdated. There's stuff like vaginal sex, titfuck, cunnilingus, 69, female domination, footjob in the game now, and probably some that I missed.

Reactions: lancekro

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.13 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 456 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - - ANONFILES /

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes